CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A Breath of Fresh Air Options

Lil Chizz
#1 Posted : 10/1/2022 4:02:09 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello old friends and new.

I was a very active member in the early 10's for several years, but fell out, carried with the current of life. An unfortunate happenstance.

See, I happily imbibed very often, but refused to let go of my ego, which displeased some entity or another on takeoff, and was promptly smacked into my ego, leading to a several year process of untangling some knots that prevented me from attempting another liftoff. This last couple years I have begun launching again, and am reapproaching the dmt-space (with a bit more respect and knowledge).

I have a fair bit of experience with a variety of entheogens and am always looking to expand that further.

Looking forward to all the research that everyone has pooled together over the last decade!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

downwardsfromzero
#2 Posted : 10/3/2022 11:27:30 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Well, hello and welcome back!

Do you remember your old username? Would it be any use to you to have it revived? Perhaps the title of this thread is a clue to your likely answer to the last question!

Yes, those ego knots can be quite the harsh lesson.

There's loads of things to catch up on virtually all fronts - extraction and administration methods are the two that spring immediately to mind, not to mention the veritable deluge of scientific research we've seen in the wider world over the past ten years. Certainly too much to list here.

Maybe you'll remember me from back in the day - although I was having my own hiatus around 2012, possibly for egoic recalibration reasons as well. Whatever, it'll be nice to see you around.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Lil Chizz
#3 Posted : 10/4/2022 12:00:38 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I do actually remember you! I'm a little sad to see that a lot of old names have kinda dropped off around 2018-2020, but so is the current of life.

I remember my old account, but I'm going to just let it go. I was a different person then, and I like the fresh slate. But we definitely interacted a couple times around somewhere around 2012-1014 Pleased

So many new things to look into, its actually quite exciting to see how much entheogenic research has been done in such a short amount of time. Current obsession? Sanango!

jonnywellium
#4 Posted : 10/4/2022 6:34:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Breathing in fresh air can help to reduce airborne illness and infection. This is because bacteria and viruses have a reduced chance of survival in fresh air. This is in comparison to warm, humid, indoor environments in which they thrive.
We don't carry unsolicited ads here, matey.

downwardsfromzero
#5 Posted : 10/5/2022 1:45:44 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

jonnywellium wrote:
Breathing in fresh air can help to reduce airborne illness and infection. This is because bacteria and viruses have a reduced chance of survival in fresh air. This is in comparison to warm, humid, indoor environments in which they thrive.

Ever heard of a metaphor?

Welcome to the Nexus...

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

arrall
#6 Posted : 10/5/2022 7:28:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome back to the Nexus!
We're glad to have you!