DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
the most similar song you've heard ever to any DMT experience Options

goodone22
#1 Posted : 9/1/2022 2:54:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi
i'd like to know how it feels to have a Dmt Trip
I know there are plenty of songs that is called psycheadelic but i want your own thoughts here not common usage.
Please Introduce a Song That Is Most Related To your Dmt Experience.(average of all experiences you had having main concepts)
Everyone can cooperate here to present his experience to others using song

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

GraemeCarl
#2 Posted : 9/2/2022 6:35:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow, a tough challenge.

I dont think ANY music can convey the DMT experience, however music can certainly align with and open things up for you.

And of course this depends on what sort of music you like, and psychedelic music may not feel right with your experiences. Some prefer classical or rock.

For me personally I feel that psychedelics and DMT in particular work best with music that has a fast rate of change, so that when you are voyaging through the many realms of hyperspace, the music will change with you, in accordance with those perspective changes you encounter along the way. The music can then provide an anchor point / frame of reference to help you integrate the experience.

I think there are classes of music that are very specifically DMT like eg:

- Shpongle (Museum of Consciousness)
-- Brain in a Fishtank

- Symbolico (Perceiving All)
-- I'm Free

Or maybe if you like Melodic Metal guitar:

- Jason Becker (Perpetual Burn)
-- Temple of the Absurd

Anyway, I hope this somehow helps, next you should probably start exploring the Music/Art/Literature Forum.

Stillness,
Graeme.

Cosmo D
#3 Posted : 9/7/2022 8:39:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Canon and Gigue in D Major

3HitChimp
#4 Posted : 9/18/2022 10:57:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I listen to allot of soundboard recordings of the Grateful Dead 69-77 and would classify that above all others.

Music needs to be malleable in a way that is relevant to the experience, or it tends to gets shoved to the side becoming nothing but background static. IMO

Exitwound
#5 Posted : 9/19/2022 11:21:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

goodone22 wrote:
Hi
i'd like to know how it feels to have a Dmt Trip
I know there are plenty of songs that is called psycheadelic but i want your own thoughts here not common usage.
Please Introduce a Song That Is Most Related To your Dmt Experience.(average of all experiences you had having main concepts)
Everyone can cooperate here to present his experience to others using song

Almost everything by Dave Tipper for me sounds like a DMT trip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYdE1SUKkfI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_1plCtqpxA

triptaminedream
#6 Posted : 9/21/2022 1:03:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Try Younger Brother "Elephant Machine"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UA3hZp90opY

downwardsfromzero
#7 Posted : 9/21/2022 7:30:36 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

'Parachute Ending' by Birdy NamNam was once recommended to me in this respect and I can see why:

β€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

clearlyone
#8 Posted : 9/21/2022 10:51:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This Will Destroy You: Grandfather Clock, They Move on Tracks of Never-ending Light
Hammock: I Can Almost See You
Balmorhea: Masollan
"Blinded by their own sight, hearing, feeling, and knowing, they don't perceive the radiance of the source. If they could eliminate all conceptual thinking, this source would appear, like the sun rising through the empty sky and illuminating the whole universe." - Huang Po

Wolfnippletip
#9 Posted : 9/22/2022 1:24:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Maybe this?

My flesh moves, like liquid. My mind is cut loose.

ControlledChaos
#10 Posted : 9/23/2022 12:45:26 AM

Nature is analog, ever flowing and continuous; spontaneous transfers of energy weaving in and out of dimensions, radiating outwards from the source- a non repeating, non terminating system of perpetual energy

Jefferson Airplane- Today

Tangerine Dream- Phaedra

Koji Kondo- Water Temple (OOT soundtrack)

Koji Kondo- Astral Observatory

JS Bach- Passacaglia and Fugue in G Minor

13th Floor Elevators- Slip Inside This House (and Roller Coaster)

hug454
#11 Posted : 9/23/2022 11:07:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Wolfnippletip wrote:
Maybe this?

I think that this and some of the Dave tipper stuff gives me refections of my DMT trips but it is very difficult to say ..

Maybe this..below. but it maybe because i was listening to it when i was doing lots of DMT trips. Like Husker Du remind me of acid. Not necessarily because they are a psychedelic band, but i was listening to them a lot when i tripped on acid....

Voidmatrix
#12 Posted : 9/25/2022 9:18:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

GraemeCarl wrote:
I dont think ANY music can convey the DMT experience, however music can certainly align with and open things up for you.

And of course this depends on what sort of music you like, and psychedelic music may not feel right with your experiences. Some prefer classical or rock.

I agree with this. I've only done DMT in silence on a few occasions, and there is no music that I have found to be a sufficient reflection of the DMT experience. Music tends to dictate some of the overall trajectory of the experience.

Some songs dear to my heart that send DMT shivers down my spine when I here them are:

Divine Moments of Truth
You Can See Forever (and most of the remixes)
The whole Museum of Consciousness album
Prana Pulse Album
Forward Escape album
A Singularity Encoded album

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Shplashtasm
#13 Posted : 9/26/2022 5:56:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

3HitChimp wrote:
I listen to allot of soundboard recordings of the Grateful Dead 69-77 and would classify that above all others.

Music needs to be malleable in a way that is relevant to the experience, or it tends to gets shoved to the side becoming nothing but background static. IMO

I would add that β€œDark Star/Spanish Jam/ U.S Blues [Live in Miami , June 23rd, 1974] {So Many Roads LP}” could be considered as well ?
Yesterday is gone , but tomorrow is forever , in the Sun 🌞

Justsomedude
#14 Posted : 9/29/2022 8:48:53 AM
DMT-Nexus member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aWPioxR0TM
Gnod & White Hills - Drop Out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i00PfOxZhxs
Pharaoh Overlord - Mystery Shopper

They both give me that tripping audioscape vibe.

The audio-landscape is one aspect of tripping I enjoy the most.