CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Pre-dose before breacktrough Options

ildruido
#1 Posted : 7/6/2022 9:52:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello, I was reading old posts in this forum and I stumbled in some discussion about pre-anxiety and fear during the experience and it seems the some people find very useful doing a 'pre-dose' before the large one, in order to get your 'feet wet' and get a feel for it.
It sounds a good option, I was thinking to get a small puff from my ecig with vg/dmt liquid and then a large inhale (24mg) from my Wax Vaporizers after 60 secs. what do you think, it could help to ease the experience?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

_Trip_
#2 Posted : 7/6/2022 12:30:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It's a very subjective experience so I think there will be multiple opinions on this, however I believe it could help. I've seen people do some form of pre-dosimg to great effect. The census is that it eases that initial 'mindset shift' and body load dmt gives you. Which can be hard for some to adapt to and become comfortable with at first.

It can also act as a good 'test' to see if you feel like going deeper. Sometimes you take a hit too many and think 'maybe I wasn't ready for this' or 'maybe I took one too many hits', (which isn't an ideal mindset as you're blasting off). However, with a predose it gives you that additional 'safety net' of deciding 'no' maybe tonight I'm not feeling it and stopping, instead of diving in head first and getting yourself smacked into hyperspace with a worried mindset.

First few experiences can be nerve racking for many and for some, dmt takes a while to get comfortable with. Controling one's dose and how they dose can help.

Nothing wrong with just sending it either, you'll always come out the other side.

Personally my favourite thing to do is to smoke 25-35mg freebase harmala (whatever blend usually harmaline and thh) wait 5 mins then load 30mg of spice into the genie and take hits as I need. This way I can control how deep I want to go. It lasts longer than straight spice but I can decide to have a light visual experience, a short ayahusca like experience or if I go hard enough an extended dmt experience.
Disclaimer: All my posts are of total fiction.

Voidmatrix
#3 Posted : 7/6/2022 1:07:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

_Trip_ wrote:
It can also act as a good 'test' to see if you feel like going deeper. Sometimes you take a hit too many and think 'maybe I wasn't ready for this' or 'maybe I took one too many hits', (which isn't an ideal mindset as you're blasting off). However, with a predose it gives you that additional 'safety net' of deciding 'no' maybe tonight I'm not feeling it and stopping, instead of diving in head first and getting yourself smacked into hyperspace with a worried mindset.

This has been me so many times Laughing

I personally only "pre-dose" with changa, for generally the same reasons as _Trip_ mentioned. Just a little bit more manageable.

This doesn't work too well with DMT for me because I've experienced too many instances of an in-depth trip when I was only trying to touch the realm slightly. But this highlights the subjective nature of pre-dosing; I'm hypersensitive, so will often go further with less than someone who doesn't have a hypersensitivity and has a similar body constitution.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

ildruido
#4 Posted : 7/6/2022 2:32:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

_Trip_ wrote:

Personally my favourite thing to do is to smoke 25-35mg freebase harmala (whatever blend usually harmaline and thh) wait 5 mins then load 30mg of spice into the genie and take hits as I need.

This is interesting, I do have harmala fb (50/50 harmine/harmaline) inteded for oral use; you say that I can smoke it with my wax vaporizer? is it harsh??

Voidmatrix
#5 Posted : 7/6/2022 6:21:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ildruido wrote:
_Trip_ wrote:

Personally my favourite thing to do is to smoke 25-35mg freebase harmala (whatever blend usually harmaline and thh) wait 5 mins then load 30mg of spice into the genie and take hits as I need.

This is interesting, I do have harmala fb (50/50 harmine/harmaline) inteded for oral use; you say that I can smoke it with my wax vaporizer? is it harsh??

I think DMT might be slightly harsher, so not really.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

_Trip_
#6 Posted : 7/7/2022 12:07:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

As voidmatrix said it's not as harsh as dmt.

Doing that way gives you the most control imo. It's is usually more ayahusca like depending on how hard you go. But with th harmala in your system you can take it as easy as you want with the dmt, until you get to where you want. It'll obviously last longer but be way easier to adjust to.

I don't use a e-vape but i assume a wax vape should work maybe?
Disclaimer: All my posts are of total fiction.

Voidmatrix
#7 Posted : 7/7/2022 12:14:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

_Trip_ wrote:
As voidmatrix said it's not as harsh as dmt.

Doing that way gives you the most control imo. It's is usually more ayahusca like depending on how hard you go. But with th harmala in your system you can take it as easy as you want with the dmt, until you get to where you want. It'll obviously last longer but be way easier to adjust to.

I don't use a e-vape but i assume a wax vape should work maybe?

Wax vape should work fine with the appropriate mod. The only reason I know is because of using the V4 crucible on an Aegis Legend mod. Works really well after a good long preheat.

One love