CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hey, folks! Options

Doctor Mario
#1 Posted : 7/3/2022 3:30:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I tried DMT a week ago and the experience still has me questioning everything that I know. I sandwiched the crystal between a small pile of dried peppermint. Not knowing what to expect, I took a small hit and held it in for about 10 seconds. An odd yet familiar heavy feeling came over me. My arms felt very tired and my heart began to race.

I closed my eyes and there were some very faint patterns. It was very hard to make them out. I waited about 30 minutes and took two more bigger hits. The heavy feeling was a lot stronger. My heart was racing so fast that it made me a little nervous. I closed my eyes and there were some very intricate patterns surrounded by red's and yellows. It still blows my mind to think about it.

Suddenly, there was something staring into my soul. It had a square shaped head and triangle on top. It's eyes were spirals but instead of being round, they were rantangular. There were small snake like patterns twisting and turning inside of them. The whole thing looked almost metallic. It looked like a soft metal but it was very dirty and dingy. It said to me, (or maybe I just thought to myself?) "You asked for this MFer. Enjoy the ride".

It vanished and everything got really intense. I felt like I wasn't breathing even though I could feel my chest moving up and down. I couldn't feel any air going into my lungs. I saw colors thay I've never seen before and patterns that don't exist in this reality yet everything seemed so familiar.

The whole experience lasted maybe 3 or 4 minutes. I don't think tjay I liked it because of all the body feels. I've never been a big fan of body highs and that was very intense. Even for not liking it, I was eager to try again.

I waited another 30 minutes and took another hit. This time I held it in for ad long as I could. I had the heavy feeling and it felt like all of my organs had shifted upward, rotated 90° and slammed down onto eachother like building blocks. My mouth watered and I thought that maybe what I was feeling was nausea even though I didn't feel sick. I decided that it was time for me to put it up.

I'm going to do my first extraction soon and I'll probably use Vovin's A/B tek. Is it okay to use erlenmeyer flasks with rubber stoppers? I'm concerned that the rubber may react with the A/B or the naptha and cause trace amounts of rubber to contamimate the final result. Am I over thinking this?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

boogerz
#2 Posted : 7/3/2022 5:47:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the nexus Doc! Thanks for the trip report. On your question about the rubber stoppers. I've never used em but they should be ok. I have been out of the loop for a while though. I usually use a long neck bottle with a screw on plastic cap (cybs tek).

Doctor Mario
#3 Posted : 7/3/2022 10:59:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the warm welcome. I won't worry too much about the rubber. I can always get some cork bungs to replace them.

boogerz
#4 Posted : 7/3/2022 12:53:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Have you ever thought about making changa? I highly recommend it.

Doctor Mario
#5 Posted : 7/3/2022 3:47:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Do you mind explaining how to make it? I've seem the name here and there but I was under the impression that goo was needed to make it. I currently only have xtal and I assumed that sandwiching was probably similar.

Voidmatrix
#6 Posted : 7/3/2022 3:59:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Hey there, welcome to the forums Smile

Changa can be made with either crystals or goo. You'll want to dissolve your harmalas and DMT in alcohol (I use 99% isopropyl). After you've selected and portioned put the herbs you want to infuse, simply poor the alcohol solution with your harmalas and DMT over the herbs. From here, you can allow it so sit like this in a jar for several days to a week (I find this helps the herbs absorb the DMT and harmalas more), or start allowing the alcohol to evaporate, stirring periodically to help ensure equal dispersion through the blend.

Once fully dry, smaolk and enjoy Smile

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Doctor Mario
#7 Posted : 7/3/2022 4:23:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:

After you've selected and portioned put the herbs you want to infuse, simply poor the alcohol solution with your harmalas and DMT over the herbs.

Thank you! Sounds easy enough. Care to elaborate on this? What's a pretty standard ratio and how does Changa compare to freebase?

Voidmatrix
#8 Posted : 7/3/2022 4:39:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Doctor Mario wrote:
Voidmatrix wrote:

After you've selected and portioned put the herbs you want to infuse, simply poor the alcohol solution with your harmalas and DMT over the herbs.

Thank you! Sounds easy enough. Care to elaborate on this? What's a pretty standard ratio and how does Changa compare to freebase?

Your ratio of DMT to herbs will vary based on preference. I stick to a 1:1. With respect to harmalas, my ratio with DMT is about 1:3, ie 300mg harmalas for every gram of DMT. There's a wiki page I will link once it's back up.

By adding different herbs plus harmalas to DMT you open the door to a vast array of synergies of experience. Generally, due to the harmala component, your ascent will be less like being shot of a rocket and more like an easy acceleration into the space. A bit easier to manage. The experience itself will also last longer as does the comedown and afterglow.

Smile

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Doctor Mario
#9 Posted : 7/3/2022 5:39:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

All right, you have my attention. That sounds right up my alley. There was nothing subtle at all about what went down the other night and I think that factored into the uneasiness. Not knowing what to expect and then everything all at once was a bit frightening and still has me nervous to go back.

Also, @boogerz I can't reply to your PM because I'm a new member (can only send messages to moderators) but I assume that youre talking about my home away from home and that's me.
🍄Mush Love🍄

Voidmatrix
#10 Posted : 7/3/2022 8:15:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It always being a special kind of crapshoot, I experience some anxiety each and everytime without fail regardless of depth intended.

Here's that wiki page as promised Smile

One love

Doctor Mario
#11 Posted : 7/3/2022 8:24:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks, friend! I appreciate ya.

boogerz
#12 Posted : 7/4/2022 2:58:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Drool

boogerz
#13 Posted : 7/4/2022 2:59:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Heres a great post by Oly on changa.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/d...aspx?g=posts&t=46839

I'll vouch for Doc. He's a great human, has mad skillz & very creative.

Btw i love ethanol for changa.
Drool

Doctor Mario
#14 Posted : 7/4/2022 4:40:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

boogerz wrote:

I'll vouch for Doc. He's a great human, has mad skillz & very creative.

Awe, thank you! I'm flawed but I really do try. 🫂
Thanks for the links. I'll give em a read.

boogerz
#15 Posted : 7/4/2022 4:47:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

another great read by oly on breaking through.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/d...aspx?g=posts&t=37220

Doctor Mario
#16 Posted : 7/4/2022 4:57:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

All right. I'm sold. Changa sounds amazing. I just sandwiched some more fb with pepper mint and dreamed about how much better changa would be.

boogerz
#17 Posted : 7/4/2022 5:40:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

extracting harmalas can be a process but well worth it.