CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Huachuma Trichocereus pachanoi help - only experienced friends help me Options

jingamin
#1 Posted : 5/16/2022 7:49:38 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I want to tell you about the journey that has happened to me for the last 2 times.
And I'm only asking for help from friends who know the job.

I'm a 32 year old male.
I've had trichocereus pachanoi about 10 times before. By powder and boiling methods. I consume on an empty stomach. I purify myself with sage incense.
I'm dieting for 4-5 days meat-milk-egg-sugar, i don't consume...

I have been feeling very strange for the last two times;

2-3 hours after consuming it, extreme contractions occur in my entire body.
No pain, I don't feel any abnormality in any of my organs, everything looks very normal.
But I feel extreme contraction and restlessness in my whole body.
This restlessness and pressure on my body worries me a lot and I can't travel with this fear. Such things did not happen in previous experiences. My body is so tight that I can't get out of bed. Also these contractions are incredibly extreme, not like I've experienced before. I think it might be because I used it at low dosage. MDMA kullanınca da It is running normally and nothing is bothering me. Trichocereus pachanoi it bothers me so much that it makes me short of breath when walking.
I don't have gas in my stomach, so I don't understand why this is happening.
Before He used to take me for a ride when I drank, now he's laying me down.
I don't take very high doses. Last time I used 18 cm san pedro. I do not have calcium or potassium deficiency. What could cause this? Please help me, why is he doing this to me?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Grey Fox
#2 Posted : 5/17/2022 2:50:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have also experienced bad muscle tension from cactus. For me it is worst in the arms and legs. When it gets really bad my arms feel swollen and tight and they tingle. My legs tremor and shake, like a never ending muscle cramp that causes the muscles to twitch.

I almost always get nausea and vomit when the muscle tension is really bad. For me the muscle tension and the vomiting, this is a sign that the dose is very high. These are the trips that I see lots of visuals. Usually I am dazed and laying down for long periods when it gets like this. For me it has taken big doses of Bridgesii to get there, 2 feet or more of cactus

Maybe the cactus you are using is very potent, and you are taking a bigger dose of mescaline/alkaloids than you realize? Also, because you have been eating so clean you should really feel the effects of the cactus, especially on an empty stomach.
IT WAS ALL A DREAM

jingamin
#3 Posted : 5/19/2022 1:52:03 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I have no friends. Cactus is not strong. Because I thought it could be worse; I do not take high doses as I will experience much worse muscle tension.

Grey Fox
#4 Posted : 5/20/2022 3:13:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Maybe you are unusually sensitive to whatever it is in the cactus that causes muscle tension.

Good luck!
IT WAS ALL A DREAM