CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I drink tea and somtimes ... Options

teadrinker
#1 Posted : 5/14/2022 4:14:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

... I consume 2-CB, LSD or Shrooms.

I had a few life-changing experiences, a few funny ones, and a few frightend ones.

I feel like psychedelics can help me on my way, but it's not only them: meditation is also a great ally.

I am very curious about DMT, and found this place.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Homo Trypens
#2 Posted : 5/14/2022 5:48:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

hey teadrinker, welcome!

You came to the right place. The best part is, the most natural way of consuming DMT is by drinking tea Smile

Voidmatrix
#3 Posted : 5/14/2022 6:56:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Warm welcome, fellow tea lover. I drink at least two cups a day. Huge tea fan here! What kinds do you like?

Love hearing your value of mediation. I myself had a pretty intense one last night with a DMT journey during. Very wonderful.

What makes you interested in DMT specifically.

Happy to have you.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

fink
#4 Posted : 5/16/2022 3:00:33 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Welcome friend.

I'm quite introverted and stealthy in general with personal details but just from the way I spell certain words such as colour probably gives away a clue as to my location on the rock ball.

Suffice to say drinking tea is pretty much a mandatory addiction for me.
I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

downwardsfromzero
#5 Posted : 5/16/2022 8:54:54 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Tea, eh? That was my gateway drug... my parents got me hooked. Nowadays I enjoy foamy matcha in the morning, high grown Ceylon in the afternoons and a theanine-rich, single estate Ceylon in the evenings. In between all that, I also manage to squeeze in several of a wide range of herbal teas - the standards being, of course, nettle, peppermint and chamomile. Not to mention periodic daily use of Syrian rue tea. Things get interesting with that stuff, especially when you add a dash of DMT.

But, long story short, grow Trichocereus cacti!

And welcome to the Nexus.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

ephedra
#6 Posted : 6/11/2022 6:01:16 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Here another tea lover is added to the list.
I've been using Ginseng tea to concentrate lately, I don't know though, I guess there's some placebo effect to that, but if belief works, you know? I use anything symbol in the domain of things..

In another time, I drinked tea to balance all the cups of coffee I drank. In order to equanimity, or a little. Because only tea and tea, makes me sleep.

So welcome!
დ there is a Spirit, there is a Soul დ

TheReeceMunkey
#7 Posted : 6/12/2022 7:48:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

welcome, be ready for a ride and above all else know why and what you are..... and even if you don't, know you will find a part of you.