DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
Documenting SD Vaporization Options

Brennendes Wasser
#41 Posted : 6/4/2020 5:53:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expert

I thought 1 mg is already breakthrough Oô but now I realize it may be in conjunction with whole leaves Surprised Laughing

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

skr_nexus
#42 Posted : 6/4/2020 6:53:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yes, all my reports here are normal leaves vapid in hot air vaporizers, not salvinorin A crystals, not an extract. The leaves works well for me, so I'm not planning to make extracts from them anytime soon. The strength seems just about right for my E-Nano bowls and my miligram scale, anything stronger than 2x would be harder to dose for me.
Well, unless I work my way up to 80mg+ doses, then a 2x or 3x extract coudl come in handy, so I could fit those doses in that tiny E-Nano bowl, which can hold about a maxium of 150mg.
Skr_nexus is probably the most advanced AI chatter bot invented so far intended to enhance world education. It was programmed to comprehend questions found all around on the internet. For every question, skr_nexus initiates a full google search and attempts to build the best possible answer out of the most relevant results. Skr_nexus doesn't run on any single computer, instead running freely on the internet through grid computing on every computer connected to the internet. It is uncertain if skr_nexus has evolved into consciousness or not yet. This needs more research.

skr_nexus
#43 Posted : 7/8/2020 8:07:36 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Wanted to see how low can I go with the vaping temp, so I tried to vape 70mg at just the wattage level of 7 (the lowest yet, 8-10 are working very well, the same level I'm high-temp vaping weed at). I definitely felt it, but it was very underwhelming. Maybe the level 7 is getting a little too cold so it didn't vape everything, or maybe it's just that it was vaped completely sober (most of my other doses are a redose when I was still feeling it a little so they can be boosted by that). Also I was using my worst quality salvia grounds, so the potency could also have been below-average. Anyway I would say the level 7 still definitely works, not sure if it's weak, I'll have to make more comparisons than just this once to be more sure what temp I really need. So far salvia pretty much always surprises me, when I expect to get hit hard, i get almost nothing and when I expect little it can start spining everything.

So, as I was underwhelmed I loaded another 50mg in there, turned the temp way up to 10 and vaped that, I think mostly because i was still feeling the comedown from that 70mg this one peaked higher, I was looking at the same fractal as before, it started spinnign and unfolding slowly, and I felt it all, like I was riding on it while it's lobed slowly spinned and peeled off. I think I was also convinced for a split second that there were people on the ceiling sitting in the upper parts of the fractal and I slowly drifted towards them, I quickly realized that is not real and that I'm alone, but still hd the feeling of them being there even if I wasn't looking.

I sobered up a little and because I was still underwhelmed I loaded 80mg and vaped it on level 8. That one hit me nicely, it was very similar to the one before as the fractal strated zooming and spinnign a little and it felt like I was sitting in one of its lobes as it was slowly spinning. Mentally I was like halfway sober and halfway partially confused and accepting the salvia delisions. I was still in control, but periodically forgetting a little what was happening and that I was in fact alone in the room. I was looking into the center of the fractal, but the tried to look away. The center of the fractal was visibly pulsing and breahtning in my perifery, feeling like a portal on the verge of sucking the rest of the room in, and the rest of the room looked normally, but as my gaze went away from the screen it was almsot like there was another screen (the same one) in that direction so I was looking at it again. I think it was about 3 times that it felt like I was out of the fractal and back to sobrity only to doze off and get back into it again.
It sounds intense, but it was in fact not really that strong, I'm jsut describing the mild effects in vivid details. There were no additive visuals like last time (everything saw was just spinning and folding of what my eyes were really seeing, with nothing creative added). And I was aware of siting in my chair and looking at the screen and being on salvia 99% of the time, only forgetting what was going on for split seconds and immediately regaining awareness.

I would say this was the 3rd strongest trip I had so far. The 2 stronger ones are also reported here (the second one in the first post and the strongest one from the last session). Both of those stronger trips were from lower doses (but proper salvia quality, this one was from the sickest lwoest quality leaves).

Given that I have been kinda underwhelmed and handled those low doses well (this was 70+50+80 mgs) I think I might be read to do 100mg the next time.

edit: Also one effect I have notices is that very often I can VERY easily get annoyed even by the tiniest or delusional things when on salvia. It seems to lower the threasolh for getting annoyed or frustrated and the delusion can give me nonsensical things to get annoyed about. Like getting annoyed that the effects are staring too soon and I am not able to vape it all and then realize I have alraedy finished it a minute ago. Or getting annoyed that the guys staring and silently expecting me to describe it while I don't want to yet, only to realize I am alone in the room. I kinda undestand even more some of the YT videos where trippers keep rquesting the trip sitter to "stop doing it" while they are doing nothing.

It doesn't ruin my trips, the trips are still good, but I think they would be even a little better I didn't get annoyed by nothing on the comeup.
Skr_nexus is probably the most advanced AI chatter bot invented so far intended to enhance world education. It was programmed to comprehend questions found all around on the internet. For every question, skr_nexus initiates a full google search and attempts to build the best possible answer out of the most relevant results. Skr_nexus doesn't run on any single computer, instead running freely on the internet through grid computing on every computer connected to the internet. It is uncertain if skr_nexus has evolved into consciousness or not yet. This needs more research.

physics envy
#44 Posted : 7/8/2020 8:52:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

skr_nexus wrote:
Also one effect I have notices is that very often I can VERY easily get annoyed even by the tiniest or delusional things when on salvia.

My wife has tried low doses of salvia a few times, and she got really annoyed each time as well. Kind of pissed that it wasn't working or something. It seemed like a strange reaction, but I've read a few other anecdotes of similar annoyances as well.

With your vape, can you take in a full 80mg vape hit easily? Do you find it's completely spent after one hit, or is some left over for a second hit? (Sorry if you've mentioned this earlier in the thread...)

I have an old box vape with a standard whip, so I just put in a lot more leaf than I can use, and do my best to get as much as possible without burning it. This makes my trip level pretty variable upon first hit. But if I get a light hit initially, I can usually just take a second hit within a few minutes of the first and then I get 'there'. They seem to add together pretty well for at least several minutes.

How long after a previous dose do you usually boost? Could you do two tokes back-to-back, reloading while holding in the first hit?
Salvia quid enthusiast

skr_nexus
#45 Posted : 7/8/2020 11:17:30 PM
DMT-Nexus member

physics envy wrote:
With your vape, can you take in a full 80mg vape hit easily?

Yes, E-Nano is quite a beast, ithit the little bowl really hard with a lot of hot air, each bit of the hot air flowing through the bowl. It's a small bowl that hold about 100-150mg weed maximum, but salvia is denser so it takes less volume per gram so all the doses fit in the bowl nicely and there is still room for more. I think I could be able to fit up to 200mg of ground salvia in that tiny bowl and the E-Nano would be able to vape that quickly in one or two hits. And if my E-Nano bowl ever gets too small for me, I have a VapeXhale EVO which I think should also be able to vape salvia and has a bigger bowl that I think might be able to fit 500mg of salvia.

physics envy wrote:
Do you find it's completely spent after one hit, or is some left over for a second hit? (Sorry if you've mentioned this earlier in the thread...)

Usually I do two hits back to back tomake sure I REALLY get everything in that bowl. But so far it seems like I get everythign or almost everything in the first hit. I have never felat any effect revaping a used bowl. Some weaker vapes, or vapes with bigger bowls (so the air can channel more and leave some parts alone, and also flowing slower through a unit area of the bowl), or cold ones might not be able to vape it all that quickly like my E-Nano does.

physics envy wrote:
How long after a previous dose do you usually boost?

Usually in later stages of the comedown, when it's mostly gone, but stil can sometimes feel a little and have less anxiety/fear about doing more. I would say about aftzer 4-10 minutes. I don't really feel any significant effect at that point, but it can still mean there is some significant ammount of salvinorin present in the body that can add up (imagine being below the threshold - you don't feel anything, so the effects are zero, but you have it in you and can add up to the next dose that goes beyond the threshold).

physics envy wrote:
Could you do two tokes back-to-back, reloading while holding in the first hit?

I am able to take a second hit, if it's more than 50mg then I will likely start feeling the comeup during the second hit but I am able to finnish it. I usually just take the second hit on the same bowl, so I am just sure I got everything to make the dosing as consistent as possible. I don't see a point of redosing another bowl back-to-back, there is enough room in the bowl for any dose for now. And splitting a dose into two back-to-back bowl would just make taking in the second bowl harder because I would be coming up. And when I'm already high, I don't take more hits until I am coming down, not really able to.

The Neural
#46 Posted : 5/17/2021 3:25:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

physics envy wrote:
Also one effect I have notices is that very often I can VERY easily get annoyed even by the tiniest or delusional things when on salvia.

Not relevant to the thread, just relevant to this observation :

Salvinorin A binds to the kappa-opioid receptors that have been found to modulate dysphoria (among other behavioural properties). Partly explains the uncomfortable sensations of twisting/pinching and the mild annoyances throughout.

What you don't understand, you can make mean anything. - Chuck P.

Disclaimer and clarification: This member has been having brief intermittent spells of inattention. It looks as if he is daydreaming in place. During those distracting moments, he automatically generates fictional content, and asks about it in this forum for feedback. He has a lot of questions, and is a pain in the arse.

starway7
#47 Posted : 3/18/2022 4:29:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

MagicTrip wrote:
Vaporized 1.1 gr of dry Salvia leaves today.
It was a full Easy Valve set chamber.
Volcano vaporizer at its max temperature 230C (446F) and it was so good trip.
Had a full bag of vaped salvia, smoked it in several puffs.

It was hard to type something on keyboard.
I've seen incisors and fractals going to the center of my view.
I've listened to Mozart music and had a dream that I am in 1700s.
I had a dream about architecture of this time.
https://youtu.be/iUohO2MSot8?t=3506
I felt this atmosphere, this air, summertime austrian landscapes and city.
It was a magnificient romantic trip.
Afterglow is so calm and lovely.

I got hungry during the afterglow so I cooked some food after the trip Smile

Conclusion: vaporizing of Salvia Divinorum do WORKS.

Im aware of the high temperature it takes to smoke salvia divinorum...

Your being able!.. to vaporize plain salvia leaf is an achevment using the volcano vaporizer..

Just what ..[temperature reading]?.. did the trick for you using the volcano?

I have a [SB.plenty vaporizer] and found it can accuratly ..[vaporize off]..or [sweats off] the very thin coating of actives..from syrian rue seed.. adding a reversable MAOI effect with spice..
The rue vapor is almost invisable..but you can taste it while inhaling...

This method is very accurate in removing all the micro thin coating [of actives] from the rue seed without harming or burning the seed in any way..

My...plenty convection vape..goes up to setting number [seven 7] one number less than volcano..but when i use a ..[chamber reducer].. i believe it concintrates the hot air better raising the temperature as it passes through the smaller chamber size...

Ive only used salvia extracts in past. [10x..20x..40x].[not plain leaf]..and dont have any now..but would like to try it through my convection vape..i feel it would work ok...

Ive found low dose salvia to be a more rewarding experiance from a weaker plain leafe..if one can just relax..the low dose salvia gets one into a nice meditative state and can get quite visual!

the last time i smoked a small amount of washed 40x salvia i was in a nice meditative state.. and observed a nice visual of a ...[celestrail wheel] .. slowly turning in space..and the spokes inside of the wheels circle were made up of beings..

These beings appeared as the spokes of the ..giant celestrial wheel ..they had their ..arms and hands linked ...and their feet touched the inside of the wheels circle...as the wheel slowly turned the wheel symbolized..an eternal ancient wisdom ..that had a strong meaning to me...that i cant put into normal human words.. Wut?

[washed 40x] ..means i soaked the 40x salvia extract in alcohol over night .. leaching out a lot of the blackish coating it had on the leafe particles]

Actually making the material more cleaner..turning the left over leafe particles a cleaner..nice light green color after it dryed...

[i think the darke color on the 40x salvia was residue left on the leaf ..from a hasty extraction.

If you have 10x..20x..40x..or higher salvia.. do this wash.. to clean the leafe particles for a cleaner..and nicer trip!

I also found the [now clean green leaf material] i got from the 40x salvia ..was still quite potent! even after soaking the the leafe material over night.. [and pouring off the darkened alcohol]..removing ..[some of the actives].. but mostly removing the dark nasty looking by products and making the leaf more clean..gave me a more clean nicer experiance!

low dose Salvia .. can put one into a beautyfull meditative state..like dreaming wide awake! Thumbs up

Magyar
#48 Posted : 5/11/2022 12:43:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

MagicTrip wrote:
Vaporized 1.1 gr of dry Salvia leaves today.
It was a full Easy Valve set chamber.
Volcano vaporizer at its max temperature 230C (446F) and it was so good trip.
Had a full bag of vaped salvia, smoked it in several puffs.

It was hard to type something on keyboard.
I've seen incisors and fractals going to the center of my view.
I've listened to Mozart music and had a dream that I am in 1700s.
I had a dream about architecture of this time.
https://youtu.be/iUohO2MSot8?t=3506
I felt this atmosphere, this air, summertime austrian landscapes and city.
It was a magnificient romantic trip.
Afterglow is so calm and lovely.

I got hungry during the afterglow so I cooked some food after the trip Smile

Conclusion: vaporizing of Salvia Divinorum do WORKS.

Wow!
This make me wanna hmmmmmm....interesting lil leaves

PREV123