CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I saw mud... and have some questions. Options

murklan
#1 Posted : 1/4/2022 5:18:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

In short. A change in experiences and DMT/Harmalas as a drug.

I've been doing harmalas + vaped DMT or enhanced leaf for around two years now. Usually it's about once a week but during summer it's way less. Perhaps some months in between.

I've found out that I now prefer ~200 mg of extracted rue orally about 2-3h before vaping the DMT. But I've also tried with dark roasted rue so that there are only harmine left. And dark roasted rue in combination with my harmine/harmaline extraction. Lately I've found that I like 50 mg dark roasted rue extract (mainly harmine) with 150mg harmine/harmaline extract.
It keeps me clearheaded (the harmine I believe) but still with an expanded consciousness, connecting with my emotions and a depth (that I think comes from harmaline).

The last months I've done the vaping through my Glass Bat Vapor Genie and a ethanol candle and I've found this really simple and remarkable smooth (I think the flame makes a lot of water vapors that makes it so). But I also have my suspicions regarding this method. More on that later.

Yesterday I took my 50 mg dark roasted rue + 150 mg harmine/harmaline extract orally. Made my home tidy (a real benefit of psychedelics even before taking them Smile ) and after 2,5h and some meditation and music I set of with vaping.

Lately, perhaps 3-4 months I don't get so colorful experiences. Really strong and deep but not the crazy DMT visuals. I can get transported into places of textures and ultra HD rooms but the core of the experience is something else. Not so visual. I've had more experiences of a kind of 'reality-switch' were my everyday surroundings and life are switched into something else. But not the DMT circus. Now I don't mind this since I sometime even think that the visuals are taking my attention away from something else, a kind of distraction that I don't know what do do with (but to experience and be awestruck by).

Anyhow. Yesterday was an example of how my visuals (CEV) are now. I see what looks like mud. slowly flowing in shades of brown, grey and green. Repeating textures that fill my entire field of vision. There might be ultra sharp points of lights in lines, like small LED's, but that was it.

I also felt like I was taking something else then DMT/harmalas. Like what I think heroin or a opiate would be, strong euphoria but a drugged feeling. Re-dosing the DMT 4 times (around 20 mg each) during 3 h lead to similar highs.

In between the strong highs my mind were glowing and I felt what I really like with harmaline/DMT, my mind in a free state, connecting deep emotions and given perspectives on my life and people around me. I also went into a dark phase when the whole room were in deep red light and the shadows came closer... but I felt no fear.

So. I wonder a few things. Those of you who often are vaping DMT with harmalas have your experiences changed over time? I guess the brain gets used to it somehow even if there are no tolerance buildup. Do you think it can be connected to my use of a ethanol candle, perhaps inhaling Carbon monoxide that can effect the experience? I can get a really blurry vision (and no fractals) just before closing my eyes when diving into the DMT.

And in general. Where does the light and strong colors come from? They are associated with psychedelics and visions and I would say that they are in general sought after. But I mean I like mud and soil, rocks and moss. That is also a big part life, not only neon rainbows and crystal lights Pleased

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 1/4/2022 6:41:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Great questions!

I experience similarly and have attributed it to my journey over time with DMT. The more you do it, the weirder it gets.

I have the "mud" experience with very minimal visuals, but will still be highly somatic and mind opening. I also have the world overlay where some DMT space is superimposed ontop of my normal reality and vision, typically of my room because that's where I journey the most.

I have found that after longer breaks from the molecule my visuals will become more vibrant and intense. But this isn't consistent, because I can have a muddy experience one time and a week later have one that is a great deal more visual.

I feel like a lot of it is our consciousness being able to bleed into other types of experiences provided by this molecule.

None of this do I mind either. It's just part of navigation. And it keeps the experience fresh: you never know what you're going to get. It never gets old.

Also, when my visuals are on point the spaces I'm in have darker backgrounds than.

Have you attempted journeying without the harmala component recently?

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

murklan
#3 Posted : 1/5/2022 10:54:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:
Great questions!

I experience similarly and have attributed it to my journey over time with DMT. The more you do it, the weirder it gets.

I have the "mud" experience with very minimal visuals, but will still be highly somatic and mind opening. I also have the world overlay where some DMT space is superimposed ontop of my normal reality and vision, typically of my room because that's where I journey the most.

Thanks for the reply!
Yes it seems like one can have strong experiences without pronounced visuals (think of 5-MeO-DMT). I also recognize the overlay, especially later when I've taken more harmine. It's one thing with the golden veils, webs and strings, but another when a separate reality is superimposed.

Voidmatrix wrote:
I have found that after longer breaks from the molecule my visuals will become more vibrant and intense. But this isn't consistent, because I can have a muddy experience one time and a week later have one that is a great deal more visual.

I feel like a lot of it is our consciousness being able to bleed into other types of experiences provided by this molecule.

None of this do I mind either. It's just part of navigation. And it keeps the experience fresh: you never know what you're going to get. It never gets old.

Also, when my visuals are on point the spaces I'm in have darker backgrounds than.

The lights effects the experience quite a bit I think. I choose warm, red orange colors in my space.

Voidmatrix wrote:
Have you attempted journeying without the harmala component recently?

One love

No that was a long time ago. What do you think this can do?

Voidmatrix
#4 Posted : 1/7/2022 12:56:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have purple lights more often than not. I love it.

So I ask if you have tried the spice without harmalas because of a couple of experiences that I've had. Several months ago, my experiences were muddy or more earthy in color. About a week after a "muddy" trip, I decided I wanted to hop in the rocket and just used freebase alone. My visuals were "back to normal," in that experience. Very vibrant, entity interaction, etc. The same has happened a few other times when I decided to go to just freebase after mainly smoalking changa.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

murklan
#5 Posted : 1/7/2022 10:30:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:
I have purple lights more often than not. I love it.

So I ask if you have tried the spice without harmalas because of a couple of experiences that I've had. Several months ago, my experiences were muddy or more earthy in color. About a week after a "muddy" trip, I decided I wanted to hop in the rocket and just used freebase alone. My visuals were "back to normal," in that experience. Very vibrant, entity interaction, etc. The same has happened a few other times when I decided to go to just freebase after mainly smoalking changa.

One love

Interesting about colors in the room. I think I mainly use warm red colors because I do my journeys in the evening/night and that is the lights I choose for my evenings. But I'll try to change the colors and see how it effects me.

Yes, good suggestion! I remember that I've had quite different experiences when changing the preparation (like going from oral harmalas + vaped dmt to changa). I'll get back to this thread.

Tony6Strings
#6 Posted : 1/7/2022 3:32:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've seen earthy colored flowing mud. Very organic trip almost like living moving earth. I think that my first year smoking this stuff I saw just about every goddamn weird impossible thing.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Voidmatrix
#7 Posted : 1/7/2022 10:47:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Murklan wrote:
Interesting about colors in the room. I think I mainly use warm red colors because I do my journeys in the evening/night and that is the lights I choose for my evenings. But I'll try to change the colors and see how it effects me.

Yes, good suggestion! I remember that I've had quite different experiences when changing the preparation (like going from oral harmalas + vaped dmt to changa). I'll get back to this thread.

I have two led light strips, each equipped with a microphone. The available colors are red, green, blue, white, orange, yellow, cyan, and purple. They have four color fade options, as well as 4 microphone options where the sound in the surroundings augments the lights causing various kinds of fluctuations. The purple light is the most soothing for me.

It's interesting how small changes have big ramifications Very happy

One love

seagull
#8 Posted : 1/17/2022 1:47:00 PM

Hello world!

DMT experiences changes all the time its our nature 😉😂. Love the experience and journey you described. Very intense huh?
You&Iverse

fink
#9 Posted : 6/4/2022 10:04:43 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey Murklan,

Hows it going with regard to this topic? I've had a similar experience with the murky, organic trips recently and am still waiting for the right time to try again. Curious if you've had any recent experiences to share with a change in scenery.
I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

L-dreamer
#10 Posted : 6/5/2022 7:01:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

How frequent is your harmala use? is there at least two weeks inbetween? Have ypu tried keeping at least two weeks in-between and see what happens to the visuals?

fink
#11 Posted : 6/6/2022 2:03:26 AM
DMT-Nexus member

L-dreamer wrote:
How frequent is your harmala use? is there at least two weeks inbetween? Have ypu tried keeping at least two weeks in-between and see what happens to the visuals?

I think you were asking Murklan but as a curiosity I'll also reply. My 'mud' trips have been using a changa blend with peppermint, muellin and passionflower. No other substances.
I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

murklan
#12 Posted : 6/7/2022 12:26:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello and thank you for bringing this up again.

I've had 13 days without any harmalas and the last time I had 30 mg of my own THH (of unknown purity) sublingual + vaped DMT. So not much. Then I did some tryouts yesterday.

I wanted to se how it was with changa, almost the blend that I started with ~2,5 years ago. So I made a batch of 120 mg Caapi + 60 mg DMT dissolved in ethanol. Dried it for some days and then loaded my glass pipe with half of it + some mullein for the lungs.
It's been quite some time sine I smoked changa (I stopped since I did not want more smoke in my lungs) so I was not to good at it anymore. But I managed to get it all in (that is ~30 mg DMT)... and well, it changed my headspace, my thoughts and made everything sharper. Not really comfortable as it sometimes can be with lower doses in my experience (around 12-15 mg properly vaped). I loaded the other half of the blend, took most of it in a very long breath. ... I recognized the taste of the smoke as well as the 'taste' of the 54444444444444l4 ( <- That was actually my cat sitting on the keyboard Smile ) I meant the 'taste' of my earlier changa experiences. There were CEV and the DMT worlds/spaces I remembered. Not that they where the same as then, but they share certain characteristics. But the experience felt to a large part as seen through 'the minds eye'. That means for me that the visuals are more imagined than experienced, if that makes sense. They are dimmer and not so in your face, but they can surely be utterly fascinating anyways. And I also felt the presence of someone, a young man on my left hand side, friendly, encouraging me. This is somewhat unusual since I rarely feel or meet someone while in this space.

It felt that I hadn't taken any MAOI, or at least not he amounts that I normally do. The Caapi worked to some extent and I forgot to check the clock, but I think that after 45-60 minutes I start reflecting on the experience and decided that I would like to dive deeper and see how harmalas + more DMT would work now.

So 30 mg of mostly harmine sublingual and hold there for 7-9 minutes. Then I used my Glass Bat Vapor Genie and a ethanol candle + two drip-pads. One had 30 mg of DMT on it, the other 24 mg.

The 30 mg came on slow, as I'm used to with harmalas, but oh my did it have effect. I remember not so much CEV but some major OEV when I tried to walk to the door and let out the cat. Every surface were deeply covered in patterns, but I managed to find the door and open. The experience apart from that I don't remember the visual (if they were any) was very deep and since I didn't take much harmalas and perhaps the caapi from before it was very clear and personal / trans-generational. I felt that I haven't been so deep into this hole before. Feeling like being inside something, echoes in the body going beck to my mother and grandmother and their relation. it was really emotional and strong. Felt like I could could be a part of helping and healing over the generations.. but I still don't know in what way or how. but I'm learning.

So. That was moving and i spent some time to contemplate and write down some words around it. Then I took the last 20 mg drip pad. I don't know but perhaps had the sublingual hamine had diminished effect or I had already gotten what I needed this night. I had the feeling that I would try to go into the same emotioan space and to further see how I could work with it. But that did not happen. I don't remember clearly but it was not as deep, but felt meaningful anyways and like a smooth ending of the nights journeys.

So the muddy visuals was somewhat changed when not using harmalas but caapi instead, but they still were dim and a bit distant. Like I wrote, I really value the Rue and DMT that I usually take, but I was curious on why the DMT visual overload had god missing almost completely. I still don't know.

And L-dreamer. I tend to use harmalas once a week, but like I wrote it now had been 13 days. Have you noticed a difference with two weeks in between?