CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Nafta inclusions inside the DMT lattice? Options

Smoker root
#1 Posted : 1/16/2022 9:56:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I am a follower of a channel in Bitchute called Poorman's chemist. He is a very good scientist who has managed to work with very nasty stuff and still do an amazing job.

He recently talked about the dangers of nafta inclusions in the DMT extractions performed in this forum and in the damage it may cause long term to lungs and health. He suggested the use of something like cloroform which can be easily evaporated and should leave no inclusions.

Any thoughts on this? Is it a real hazard? Should we consider changing solvent?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

downwardsfromzero
#2 Posted : 1/19/2022 11:23:20 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

I don't think chloroform is a very good suggestion for an alternative as it has direct and long term health hazards of its own.

If you're particularly worried about naphtha inclusions, redissolve your crystals in ethanol and leave to evaporate.

β€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Loveall
#3 Posted : 1/20/2022 12:42:35 AM

❀️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Did he provide any data? I have seen many analytical results posted here and they never show naphtha.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Ruffles
#4 Posted : 1/20/2022 11:00:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
I don't think chloroform is a very good suggestion for an alternative as it has direct and long term health hazards of its own.

If you're particularly worried about naphtha inclusions, redissolve your crystals in ethanol and leave to evaporate.

We`ve done conversion teks from fumarate to freebase using chloroform to grab nonpolars, it evaps extremely well. After heat dry and cut and re-heat-dry again it has no chloroform taste whatsoever (chloroform has a very recognizable sweet menthol taste). Tried the same with xylene and the taste diminishes after thorough drying, but it is in there.

downwardsfromzero`s great suggestion of redissolving in ethanol and evaporating will mostly switch some NPS out but leave some etoh in it, which is far more acceptable. And there`s no loss.

Same thing goes for fumarates, but you can do boiling IPA crystallization as a cleanup, or dissolve in water then evap.

DesertWasabi
#5 Posted : 2/12/2022 6:17:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Would redisolving in ethanol clean any NPS residue from the freebase, including heptane?
First time I see this approach on cleaning the spice.

Dirty T
#6 Posted : 2/12/2022 10:32:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm in the "show me the money camp" here. I've seen lots of TLC graphs on Naphtha extracts here and none of them have peaks indicating trace aliphatic hydrocarbon residues so where exactly is he getting his information from?

A popular mushroom guy on YouTube gives the worst advice I've ever seen. His most popular video is making a "flow hood" from a box fan and filter, why even bother? Just do open air extractions or better yet open it all, do whatever then throw it all out. His video in essence shows how to inoculate turbo powered drop plates.