FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
FEELING CHICKEN Options

Voidmatrix
#21 Posted : 1/8/2022 5:24:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Tony6Strings wrote:
Here is a compilation of links on this subject...

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...mp;m=1106988#post1106988

DMT can be terrifying. Many times, more often than not for me, the terror is worth it. It is like the analogy of the astronaut battered by turbulence as being blasted into space. Takeoff is (for me usually) the scary part, once you've smoked (enough) there is no fear, no worries of it not being the correct time, no body even, just the essence of your spirit and the hyperspace.

I need to smoke some, it has been to long. I've been working with DMT regularly since 2018 and I still have preflight jitters, I still chicken out all the time!!! You are not alone!! Let's smoke some anyway, maybe (very likely) something wonderful and amazing will happen!!!

Me too! But I still SMOALK MOAR Twisted Evil

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Kobranek
#22 Posted : 1/12/2022 10:00:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I should lend you my nike shirt. Just do it!!
Not really keep working on peeling those layers and you'll find a better set and setting. Patience and persistence go a long way. Wishing you the best!

Rolinwama
#23 Posted : 1/13/2022 2:21:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

It seems the pre-flight anxiety is just a part of the experience. All you can do is try to reduce it knowing it will never go away completely unless you somehow get back to the "psychedelic honeymoon" period.

What worked for me was establishing proper dose and consumption method for 100% predictable trip strength. One thing that was scaring me off DMT was assuming I got the dose right but I actually didn't, because the consumption method was not consistent. This caused unpredictable trip strength which was the main anxiety inducing thing for me.

Another thing I've learned is that actually less is more. There is a lot to be learned/gained without actually going balls deep into the "WHAT THE F WAS THIS AND THAT?!" trips territory. Low dose and even sub-breakthrough DMT experiences do have their own charms which help muster up the courage to go deeper.

How you treat your body is also one factor. I've noticed the less healthy I am the more hostile hyperspace becomes. Take care of your health - DMT entities will appreciate that.

One last thing - the worse your life is the worse trips will be. I've noticed my psychedelic journeys got a lot worse since all this virus bullsh*t started - I am spending more time home, meeting less people, seeing less of the world.

PREV12