CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
To the guy from Michigan Options

IridiumAndLace
#1 Posted : 10/11/2021 8:43:42 AM

Stardust in lingerie

PRE-CONDITIONS
(mind)Set: Relaxed and comfortable, slightly stressed about life stuff but that's normal
(physical condition) Set: Healthy (3-ish weeks post-surgery and recovering well), well-rested, horny
Setting (location): My bedroom
time of day: 2am Central Time, close to bedtime
recent drug use: Nothing noteworthy
last meal: I don't recall, likely nothing special

PARTICIPANT
body weight: 155 lbs
known sensitivities: I'm remarkably resistant to lysergamides, not sure what that's all about. And, despite breaking through many times, I've never experienced what I'd call "ego death". That also seems noteworthy.
history of use: 6 mos experience with DMT and assorted lysergamides. I'd consider myself fairly seasoned with DMT.

BIOASSAY
Substance(s): white DMT freebase
Dose(s): ~25mg, plus ~10mg redose at I dunno, T+15 minutes?
Method of administration: Vaped nicotine-free e-juice mixed 2:1 with DMT, using a Freemax Maxluke tank on a Vaporesso Gen S mod set to 390°F TC

EFFECTS
Administration time: T=0:00, T+15 min (est)
Duration: 30 minutes total
First effects: T+30 seconds
Peak: T+120 seconds
Come down: T+15 minutes, redosed, second peak, then back to Earth at T+30 minutes
Baseline: T+40 minutes
Intensity (overall): 3.8 (Is that a log scale? hmmm)
Evaluation / notes: This experience was remarkable in its sheer physicality. A *very* powerful breakthrough experience with a very interesting encounter on the other side.

OPTIONAL
Pleasantness: 4
Unplesantness: 0
Visual Intensity: 4

AFTER-EFFECTS
Hangover: 0
Afterglow: 3, felt amazing and went to sleep shortly afterward. Had a lingering afterglow that lasted well into the next day (although I believe that was 100% psychological)

We met in hyperspace, a couple weeks ago.

It was a one-in-a-million chance encounter. I was the woman with flowing blonde hair, wearing a short skirt and crop top. You were the guy with deep brown eyes in a smart polo and slacks.

The place was normally bustling, but at that late hour you and I were the only ones around. We saw each other and knew we were both looking for the same thing. You were from Michigan, just out for some fun. I was from North Dakota, likewise on the prowl. Some more pleasant conversation, flirty banter. I suggested we go somewhere a little more private, and you were amenable to the idea. I popped us out to a little pocket universe where we could be alone.

I don't know if you knew I could see into your mind, but I recognized that the "real you" you left behind wasn't quite as svelte and handsome as I saw you. I was okay with that, and admitted a little secret of my own. You were okay with that too.

What happened next, well, to everyone else reading this, I'll leave that to your imagination. At one point I started drifting away, but a quick top-up from my vape and I was right back there with you again. We made magic out there in that little bubble we shared, you and I, better than I've ever had here on Earth. Amazing doesn't begin to describe it. I like to think you felt the same way.

I don't imagine you'll ever read this, if indeed you actually corellate to a corporeal human in the first place. But I thought it'd be a fun story to share, a little fling in Hyperspace between two seasoned travelers. Ships that cross in the night, indeed.

And hell, if this story sounds familiar to you, or if you've had a similar experience, drop a comment. It'd be really neat to learn that you might have been a "real person", and that we actually did make a connection out there. It'd leave the scientists and philosophers scratching their heads, that's for sure!

From Hyperspace with love,
Iridium ❤️

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Metta-Morpheus
#2 Posted : 10/11/2021 12:35:54 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

Steamy!!!

Only slightly related, I’ve had experiences where I met people in hyperdpace that very much felt like we were two travelers crossing paths in a foreign world. Thanks for the write up! I hope you find your mr. hyperspace!
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

roninsina
#3 Posted : 10/11/2021 11:16:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I’ve always thought that was something I needed to take care of beforehand. I never thought of going in with any needs like that, and I’d love to try to duplicate your results, but I’m guessing it may not be so formulaic. I remember part of la dieta I observed for several weeks was to abstain from any sort of sexual activity (even solo), and don’t remember any erotically themed ayahuasca journeys, so maybe not in the cards for me. It could be fun trying though. I very rarely get an appropriate opportunity to smoalk, as I’m usually addressing said needs given some free and private time, lol. But should I succeed in duplicating your research I’ll report back here.

I hope you’re brown eyed beau gets compelled to see if you’ve mentioned the encounter on the Nexus. Not to be a naysayer by any means, but I never thought of hyperspacial encounters as being bound by normal temporal parameters. I find I’m often wrong about such things when erring on the side of killjoy, however.

Now I can’t stop thinking about the NeXus SHE eventsLaughing Love Thumbs up
"We dance round in a ring and suppose,
while the secret sits in the middle and knows." Robert Frost

Voidmatrix
#4 Posted : 10/12/2021 1:39:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

That was awesome IridiumAndLace.

While I haven't had interactions like that one, I have had intimate and erotic encounters with a few entities in hyperspace. Love

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽