CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Changa Trip Report: Full Spec Mimosa / Full Spec Rue / +THH Options

Th3_tRuTh
#1 Posted : 8/30/2021 2:34:28 PM

Yūgen "a profound, mysterious sense of the beauty of the universe ... and the sad beauty of human suffering"

PRE-CONDITIONS
(mind)Set: Feeling the call... I have been wanting to try this recent batch of changa but just hadn't until now
(physical condition) Set: A little tired, but nothing major
Setting (location): At home, in the spare bedroom
time of day: 14:00
recent drug use: Delta 8, and kratom several hours ago
last meal: I couple slices of pizza a couple hours prior

PARTICIPANT
body weight: 77kg, 170lbs
known sensitivities: None
history of use: (experienced in general and with changa, but this batch is special)

BIOASSAY

Substance(s): Changa (4g full spec from Shaggy's jungle tek, 4g mix of dream herbs, mullein, blue lotus, and mint, 2g full spec rue harmalas, .5g THH, all infused with lavender infused 99% IPA)
Dose(s): I started with 50mg, then smoked a couple more hits of about 20mg over the course of an hour.
Method of administration: Smoked out of glass pipe

EFFECTS

Administration time: T=14:00, then smoked more every... idk 10 minutes maybe?
Duration: About an hour total
First effects: Distortion in vision with tracers and echoes
Peak: The breakthrough was about half an hour into it and about the 3rd hit.
Come down: Come-down lasted about 20 minutes, feeling like a deep mushroom trip come-down
Baseline: I was back to baseline in about an hour
Intensity (overall): I would have to say this was a 4 out of 5, however, 5 can easily be achieved
Evaluation / notes: I really enjoyed the gradual build up of this particular process. Next time I will try to get a one-hit breakthrough out of it, but this build up was incredible.

OPTIONAL
Pleasantness: 5/5
Implesantness: 0/5
Visual Intensity: 4/5
Nausea: 2/5 (as with other previous changa breakthroughs, I felt like I could purge if I chose to, but the nausea fades immediately once I decide not to.

AFTER-EFFECTS

Hangover: 0/5
Afterglow: 3/5

This may be my last trip report... at least for a while anyway. So I have been sitting on this recent batch of changa for some weeks now, just waiting for the right time to try it out. So that time presented itself yesterday. I tidied up the spare room, grabbed my "ancient self" singing bowl and meditation cushion, weighed out a bowl of 50mg, sat down, and meditated while ringing the bowl. After a few minutes of this, I could feel my heart rate drop back down and I was feeling well settled into the space and so I knew it was time. I picked up the bowl, lit it, hit it, and held it as long as I could while easing into the come-up.

The come-up was even slower than it has been with previous changa trips and even after what felt 10 minutes (but probably was barely even 1), I still felt like I wasn't moving past that initial phase. I called for my spouse to come bring me the jar. I knew it was going to take more. So... I smoalked moar.

I opened my eyes to greet my spouse and receive the jar she brings me, load what looks like about half or less of what I smoked for the first hit, hit it, and close my eyes again. This time the visual were even more complex, surely the second hit wasn't hitting me already. I could feel energy flowing through me, I can feel my body alive with it. I wanted to run, to flex, to fight, to fuck, to fly, to soak up all of theses physical pleasures, drinking it in, feeling it in my core, orgasmic, visuals really beginning to billow and bloom. There is a sense of the space fading, so I decide to load some more. Again, I open my eyes and the OEVs seem to be exactly the same as the last time I opened my eyes, weird.

I load a dash more into the pipe, and I feel like the amount I am adding to the bowl is getting smaller and smaller. This time, as I closed my eyes and sank back into the space, the CEVs were intense. It felt as though my whole innerverse was exploding in ecstatic energy and wild color, geometry defying everything I think I know of reality. Now by this point, I have been feeling heights of ecstasy that had me on the verge of orgasm and the visuals during these moments were very... juicy, if that makes sense, and I felt like I was twisting and squeezing and touching, like I was making love to myself, but I was barely moving, sitting cross legged on my cushion the whole time. I feel like this part of the journey was my will and ego distractions really manifesting with all their might to distract me from my goal and my progress, so there were times when I managed to focus through the onslaught of sense pleasure. Even sound was so pleasurable that I could feel a sort of tickle in my ear drum, like an eargasm.

The breakthrough happened right around the peak of this battle between my true self and my senses, as I was summersaulting from one incredible world to another. All of a sudden, as the peak was becoming something beyond pleasure, it was everything went silent. I was so still. There was this brief moment of an experience that was like I was "opening my eyes" in my mind, and I could see "the trip" but I was not in it. I was the purusha witnessing the miracle of prakriti as it was my own creation, simply looking upon it with approval, seeing it for the perfection that it is, loving it as my own and then it was like I had this sudden realization that I was looking at myself. Then, as I began to slip back into the trip, I suddenly realized that the entire trip was under my control. I looked left and the universe blasted to the left. I looked right, it rolled to the right. From there, I just made celestial music for the remainder of the trip.

I rode out the come-down for a while before deciding to get up and walk around, and then head out beach-side to go connect with friends and reflect on the experience.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 8/31/2021 8:06:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

That is a fat batch of changa my friend!

That was really a very beautiful trip report. How have you felt since?

Thank you for sharing. Hoping we don't have to wait too long for the next one Smile

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Th3_tRuTh
#3 Posted : 8/31/2021 8:46:26 PM

Yūgen "a profound, mysterious sense of the beauty of the universe ... and the sad beauty of human suffering"

Voidmatrix wrote:
That is a fat batch of changa my friend!

That was really a very beautiful trip report. How have you felt since?

Thank you for sharing. Hoping we don't have to wait too long for the next one Smile

One love

Hey, VM! Thanks for droppin in. I do have some other experiments I want to try with ROAs, and I'm taking my spouse for a journey this weekend most likely. I will update this thread with any other experiences. And yea lol, I have more than I need for a while. Just got some seeds for yopo from a good friend recently too so I have some exploring to do lol.

Voidmatrix
#4 Posted : 9/1/2021 3:06:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Was revisiting this and in doing so realized I'm a hypocrite.

So I have one blend that is about 4g, minus what I've smoalked, another that is 2g minus what I've smoalked, and yet another is about 2g minus what I've smoalked... Big grin

Further more, I am working on two caapi extractions and two mimosa extractions... For what you ask? Changa Surprised

I'm very very curious to hear how the yopo goes. Haven't yet had the opportunity myself, but hope to.

Safe and happy travel blessings for you spouse! Love

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽