CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
SPEAK TO ME Options

M0K0
#1 Posted : 7/18/2021 1:25:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dosage: 25mg freebase N,N Dimethyltryptamin (had couble of doses before that one)
Method: the machine

After ive broken trough the veil, out of the undescribable patterns there forms an entity.
After some seconds of mutual oberservation it is choking up a red Ball out of his "mouth".
Through information flux it told me to do the same.
I was singing in realy weird sounds, but i had to sing in this kind of alien language to form this ball thing as if the vibration transforms into material (like in quantum phisics), i did not archieve a perfect ball and came back before i created anything stable.
i heard about this stuff but it never happened to me until then.
i will try again.
Also there is a picture of the backside of my tarrot set wich reminds me of hyperspace so have a look.
love is out.

M0K0 attached the following image(s):
IMG_20210718_141235.jpg (5,178kb) downloaded 163 time(s).
If you smoke it right, you can't hold a pipe.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

#2 Posted : 7/18/2021 4:00:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

M0K0 wrote:

Also there is a picture of the backside of my tarrot set wich reminds me of hyperspace so have a look.
love is out.

Thumbs up Love

Tomtegubbe
#3 Posted : 7/18/2021 7:51:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The Thoth deck looks amazing when tripping, especially on acid. I have used it post-trip to reflect my experience. Pick a few cards at random and see what perspective they give to the things you have just been going through.

Personally I think it's important not to give too much divinatory value to Tarot, because those things can bind you unnecessarily. Decent tool for projective self-reflection, not so much for seeking answers beyond what you already know inside.
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

Infectedstyle
#4 Posted : 7/29/2021 1:58:27 AM
I compulsively post from time to time

Maybe throat chakra. I'm starting to notice energies move whenever we say anything. Dunno though Very happy

f1
#5 Posted : 7/29/2021 8:08:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds fun! Big grin

Maybe practice some Kirtan?

Check out Krishna Das
https://www.youtube.com/...UCtzvMbKEud7MqkIVdFjfHXQ
https://youtu.be/3WrImrl2dmI

Gina Sala:
https://www.youtube.com/...UCz3kKlP0-bnRHFTUGqdnFGA

And maybe work on your OMs / Aums

Thumbs up
In the dance of astral hyperspace, we learn, grow, and connect. Here's to our shared journey through the cosmic tapestry! ✨🌌

null24
#6 Posted : 7/30/2021 6:07:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

I've heard some Wiccans tell me that your deck must be given to you. I found my Crowley deck hanging in the fence of a mauseleum in my favorite cemetery on my birthday several years ago. I'm not sure if it was given or if i just took it, but i felt is was the for me to use. I was looking fur a deck at the time. F***ing weird and entirely irrational. Razz One of those things that just makes me smile and throw my hands up in the air and accept that the universe just might be stranger than my imagination.

I love the art on the deck but use mostly the PCS attributions...

Tarot is one of my favorite tools that helps me clarify difficulties and discern my path forward thru certain situations. The images allow me to go into and listen to my heart and the still part of my mind.

Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Voidmatrix
#7 Posted : 7/30/2021 6:18:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

null24 wrote:
I've heard some Wiccans tell me that your deck must be given to you. I found my Crowley deck hanging in the fence of a mauseleum in my favorite cemetery on my birthday several years ago. I'm not sure if it was given or if i just took it, but i felt is was the for me to use. I was looking fur a deck at the time. F***ing weird and entirely irrational. Razz One of those things that just makes me smile and throw my hands up in the air and accept that the universe just might be stranger than my imagination.

I love the art on the deck but use mostly the PCS attributions...

Tarot is one of my favorite tools that helps me clarify difficulties and discern my path forward thru certain situations. The images allow me to go into and listen to my heart and the still part of my mind.

A dear friend gave me a Crowley deck. Wonder if we have the same one.

The philosophy is similar for malas in Hinduism, ie, they should be given to you. I don't always adhere to ideas like this. Seems like it can be a hindrance in moving forward.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Tomtegubbe
#8 Posted : 7/30/2021 7:00:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:

The philosophy is similar for malas in Hinduism, ie, they should be given to you. I don't always adhere to ideas like this. Seems like it can be a hindrance in moving forward.

One love
The opposite view point is that all magical items should be bought, even for a symbolical price, to transfer the ownership.

Well. I believe it's the meaning you choose and find reasonable that has the effect (if any). Positive magical suggestions and attributions can enrich life, superstition rarely does.
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

Voidmatrix
#9 Posted : 7/31/2021 12:27:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Tomtegubbe wrote:
Voidmatrix wrote:

One love
The opposite view point is that all magical items should be bought, even for a symbolical price, to transfer the ownership.

Well. I believe it's the meaning you choose and find reasonable that has the effect (if any). Positive magical suggestions and attributions can enrich life, superstition rarely does.

I very much agree with you and have noticed that myself in various magical systems, as well as some older and often dead religions. Makes me think of the topics a few months ago about purgings (by endlessness and SpiralInfinity, if I'm not mistaken) sometimes being the price we pay for such valuable experiences.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽