CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Immaculate Oddness Options

Voidmatrix
#1 Posted : 4/13/2021 4:04:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Learned a long time ago, DMT will always have something new to show... expect the unexpected... be unsurprised by the surprise.

Nevertheless, I don't know how to describe this one. I don't even know how to say how far I went... it was weird...

I had planned on explorment (exploration+enjoyment) of some changa sometime after work. I had packed the bowl before I left the house.

It was a good day. I decided to get my meditation in before heading off to physical therapy.

Sometimes, I feel like the spice calls me. Sometimes, I feel like it's nagging me. I felt that way during my meditation...

On occasion, I will disembark on impulse. I don't really advise anyone else to do so, but it's proved valuable for me.

I had this music playing https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VRpiRz7_EMM during my meditation and kept it playing for my journey.

I grabbed the bowl, still sitting at my alter. I prayed, set my intention, took a few deep breaths... one strong rip...

This changa happens to have chaliponga as one of the main herbs, along with some blue lotus and marshmallow leaf.

This is the point where my words will not do justice to what was experienced.

I had initially closed my eyes, transforming fractal cords appeared. But something made me open my eyes. Perhaps it was the curiosity as to how my external surroundings appeared in this instance.

I was in the midst of a come up, until, like I fast forwarded through the rest of the come up, was at the peak. My room was my room and wasn't at the same time. The physical items of my room were hyper real, vibrant, and pulsating. So real it seemed unreal... There was also another world superimposed into my room that I can't begin to describe.

I found myself testing my limits, realizing I had more mobility and physical functionality than usual for the dosage felt. I got up from my alter, squatting a few times, putting my mat and cushion away, and moving around my room. The experience had elements felt that were familiar, but most relational stance on various input was foreign to me.

I felt like I had 6 arms and 25 fingers on each hand... that's how my hands looked...

I few times I closed my eyes, only to find gifts from an unknown source being bestowed upon me with significance I have yet to decipher.

At one point I remember thinking "I am alone in this experience." But that's only accurate in the sense that there were no other PEOPLE around. There was definitely the feeling of the presence of another sapience distinct from my own.

There was a message: "stop worrying so damn much and come BE with me." [Side note: I never really know what to do with messages like these (not the first time I've been encouraged to do more more often). I remain suspended in judgment about whether it's real or a figment of my mind, and do my best to entertain all facets, even if that makes my brain melt. That said, there could be other minds that are encouraging me to engage with them more. It could also be a projection of my own desires and goals in engaging with DMT more. It's hard to tell, so I make decisions on my own time regarding encouragement from Hyperspace.]

Soon after receiving this message, I felt an interconnectedness to existence and felt beyond myself. It was a wave the poured over me. I became immersed in it.

From that point, I just thought. My thinking was fluid and beautiful to be in. Certain hangups were addressed and hopefully let go of. Time will tell.

It was weird because I usually don't have that much functionality, nor has my open eyed experience been dynamic in this particular way.

I came down about 5 minutes before needing to leave for physical therapy (up for about 30 minutes), which was a concern in the back of my mind...😁

It was weird and bizarre and... I think I loved it...

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Tomtegubbe
#2 Posted : 4/13/2021 6:44:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I believe DMT can open up a real spiritual dimension that allows you to experience a deeper level of this reality. However, when I'm presented with something that addresses my deepest desires I'm very vulnerable.

I'm pretty convinced I want to continue my experiences in the hyperspace and go deeper if the world I'm entering into is welcoming, but I want to be sure not get involved in anything that breaks my ethics or forces me to surrender my spiritual autonomy. Also, the less I rush the journey, the more solid and stable I am when going there.

New opportunities come and benevolent entities won't get upset if you take your time to consider before following them as long as you are respectful.

Thank you for sharing!

My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

Voidmatrix
#3 Posted : 4/13/2021 4:35:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Tomtegubbe wrote:
I believe DMT can open up a real spiritual dimension that allows you to experience a deeper level of this reality. However, when I'm presented with something that addresses my deepest desires I'm very vulnerable.

I'm pretty convinced I want to continue my experiences in the hyperspace and go deeper if the world I'm entering into is welcoming, but I want to be sure not get involved in anything that breaks my ethics or forces me to surrender my spiritual autonomy. Also, the less I rush the journey, the more solid and stable I am when going there.

New opportunities come and benevolent entities won't get upset if you take your time to consider before following them as long as you are respectful.

Thank you for sharing!

I'm with you on avoiding tearing moral fibers and maintaining autonomy. Hence my stubbornness with entities Big grin

I don't impulsively disembark often. I usually have a nice mediation beforehand, but sometimes a switch flips. It's always good.

And it's funny you mention them not being mad about me taking my time. They really don't appear upset at all, but seem to really want to engage with me, so are seemingly pushy.

Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽