CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS

PREV12345NEXT»
Advanced/Enhanced chemistry
Go to last postBoiling stone size?
Started by Fractalus
0 replies
455 views
3/27/2019
Fractalus
 
Go to last postis it de-fat in strange way?
Started by Fractalus
7 replies
1,467 views
3/15/2019
Camponotus
 
Go to last postHandbook of Sample Preparation
Started by benzyme
1 replies
812 views
3/2/2019
blue.magic
 
Go to last postis used lab glassware are food-safe?
Started by Fractalus
6 replies
1,242 views
3/2/2019
blue.magic
 
Go to last postChromatographic Techniques in the Forensic Analysis of Designer Drugs
Started by benzyme
2 replies
732 views
2/25/2019
benzyme
 
Go to last postThe Inhibitor Index
Started by benzyme
0 replies
515 views
2/24/2019
benzyme
 
Go to last post[Technique] Microwave-Assisted Extraction
Started by benzyme  1, 2
39 replies
18,291 views
2/22/2019
Brennendes Wasser
 
Go to last postSolvents and Solvent Effects in Organic Chemistry, 4th Ed.
Started by benzyme
1 replies
726 views
2/21/2019
Mindlusion
 
Go to last postConverting DMT HCL back to Freebase
Started by MrBlank
6 replies
4,445 views
1/28/2019
Mindlusion
 
Go to last postClarke's Analysis of Drugs and Poisons
Started by benzyme
5 replies
4,597 views
1/18/2019
Tony6Strings
 
Go to last postOrganic Chemistry Lab Course for Home?
Started by Nitegazer
14 replies
5,751 views
1/17/2019
neb
 
Go to last postMAOI with flavonoids
Started by pastanostra
13 replies
2,374 views
12/20/2018
grollum
 
Go to last postflash chromatography
Started by benzyme
10 replies
2,073 views
11/30/2018
downwardsfromzero
 
Go to last postIsolating/Extracting 2C-B from presses
Started by ducdevil
5 replies
1,498 views
11/24/2018
ducdevil
 
Go to last post98% Purity...What's the Other 2%?
Started by PH0Man
4 replies
2,609 views
11/22/2018
blue.magic
 
Go to last postMagnetic stirrer questions
Started by
16 replies
13,007 views
11/22/2018
blue.magic
 
Go to last postStoring concentrated sulphuric acid
Started by Poekus
4 replies
2,237 views
11/22/2018
blue.magic
 
Go to last postAlcoholic Tartaric Acid?
Started by Complexity
6 replies
3,430 views
11/22/2018
blue.magic
 
Go to last postNitrazine yellow for titration (dmt, mescaline)
Started by pete666
3 replies
1,082 views
11/9/2018
pete666
 
Go to last postMexamine
Started by Simplistic Randamonium  1, 2
32 replies
10,240 views
11/6/2018
Loveall
 
Go to last postMixing technique - barbotation
Started by GreenDMT
6 replies
1,312 views
10/11/2018
downwardsfromzero
 
Go to last postLeonurine Extraction
Started by Phlux-
17 replies
12,532 views
10/5/2018
downwardsfromzero
 
Go to last postCrowdsourcing a Chemist for teks
Started by MachienDome
12 replies
2,561 views
9/26/2018
MachienDome
 
Go to last postBlack Beans for titration (dmt, mescaline)
Started by Elrik
1 replies
767 views
9/21/2018
pete666
 
Go to last postCombining Solvents
Started by ducdevil
2 replies
837 views
9/16/2018
ducdevil
 
PREV12345NEXT»
Users browsing this topic
Guest (6)
| Mark this forum as read | Rss Feed

DMT-Nexus theme created by The Traveler
This page was generated in 0.298 seconds.