We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Plants to enhance sex Options

Loveall
#1 Posted : 7/24/2022 8:42:50 AM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Looking for ideas and feedback on plants that can be used to enhance a person's sex life.

- Damiana
- Yohimbe
- Salvia (low dose quid of a couple leaves enhances touch sensations)
- Harmalas? (according to the link below)
- Nutmeg? (DFZ may know)

Link: https://archive.org/stre...pediaofse00adam_djvu.txt

💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

DansMaTete
#2 Posted : 7/24/2022 1:34:26 PM

[insert something smart/deep here]

Cannabis
San Pedro
« I love the smell of boiling MHRB in the morning »

Voidmatrix
#3 Posted : 7/24/2022 3:26:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Mucuna is an aphrodisiac. And if I recall correctly, DF0 and I were talking about rue as well having positive benefits in intimate and sexual encounters. I feel like DMT impacts this positively as well, ime (after a journey, not during).

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

dithyramb
#4 Posted : 7/24/2022 4:15:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So many plants have an aphrodisiac effect on me...

Rue: boosts sexual energy and confidence and drive.

Salvia: Really erotic plant, the Salvinorin a containing local species İ discovered is like the ultimate heart opening and sexual energy freeing plant.

Amanita: not much experience, but it did facilitate some extraordinary nights.

Mandrake: This one is like a falling in love plant in my few small doses experience, not necessarily sexual, but it has quite a reputation as an aphrodisiac.

Mistletoe: a "let go and experience the erotic" effect.

Wild Asparagus Root: I only have experience with fresh roots, and it can really get me out of control... I also get psychedelic effects (closed eye visuals) and it is known to be an maoi-a.
The consciousness of plants is a constant source of information for medicine, alimentation, and art, and an example of the intelligence and creative imagination of nature. Much of my education I owe to the intelligence of these great teachers. Thus I consider myself to be the “representative” of plants, and for this reason I assert that if they cut down the trees and burn what’s left of the rainforests, it is the same as burning a whole library of books without ever having read them.

~ Pablo Amaringo

RhythmSpring
#5 Posted : 7/24/2022 4:29:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Maca.

Salvia!?? I think just about everything is an aphrodisiac, but, having formed a really close relationship with Salvia, probably the closest out of any plant, I would say no way. Maybe, *maybe* after the come down, in the afterglow. But even then, I want to be still and silent.

Sex is everywhere, I guess.
From the unspoken
Grows the once broken

dithyramb
#6 Posted : 7/24/2022 4:42:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Smoking enhanced leaf is not what I mean by Salvia. That is really something completely different. İ mean chewing or eating or drinking a tea of old style natural leaf. Especially combined with rue, I cannot imagine anybody would be able to miss the sexual effect.
The consciousness of plants is a constant source of information for medicine, alimentation, and art, and an example of the intelligence and creative imagination of nature. Much of my education I owe to the intelligence of these great teachers. Thus I consider myself to be the “representative” of plants, and for this reason I assert that if they cut down the trees and burn what’s left of the rainforests, it is the same as burning a whole library of books without ever having read them.

~ Pablo Amaringo

RhythmSpring
#7 Posted : 7/24/2022 5:13:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

dithyramb wrote:
Smoking enhanced leaf is not what I mean by Salvia. That is really something completely different. İ mean chewing or eating or drinking a tea of old style natural leaf. Especially combined with rue, I cannot imagine anybody would be able to miss the sexual effect.

Hey, I mean chewing or making a tea, too. I stopped smoking it a long time ago. I still stand by what I said.

I don't miss the sexual effect. The onset sometimes can be quite erotic. But it seems directly related to the plant spirit and its healing work. With another person? I find it hard to imagine.
From the unspoken
Grows the once broken

dithyramb
#8 Posted : 7/24/2022 5:25:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I see. Have you tried divinorum with rue?

The aphrodisiac effect of a plant can come during it's acute effect but that's not necessarily what I mean. With rue I also cannot imagine sex. İt's about how İ feel after the experience, in the next days.

~ Pablo Amaringo

Loveall
#9 Posted : 7/24/2022 5:42:46 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Salvia is very sensual for me at lower doses. The sensation of touch os greatly enhanced for me.

A couple quidded leaves or so.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

RhythmSpring
#10 Posted : 7/24/2022 8:06:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

dithyramb wrote:
I see. Have you tried divinorum with rue?

The aphrodisiac effect of a plant can come during it's acute effect but that's not necessarily what I mean. With rue I also cannot imagine sex. İt's about how İ feel after the experience, in the next days.

Yes, I have. Very healing. Rue is also very non-sexual to me, most of the time. At lower doses I can see it enhancing things.

But usually nausea and sex don't go hand-in-hand.

How you feel *after* an experience is how you are. A plant is an aphrodisiac when you are feeling the feelins *while on it*.
From the unspoken
Grows the once broken

dithyramb
#11 Posted : 7/24/2022 8:10:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

İt's not just me, everybody İ know has enhanced libido in the days after a rue+DMT experience... İt is the plants effect, just not during the experience. You are still "on it" in a way in the post experience days.

~ Pablo Amaringo

Voidmatrix
#12 Posted : 7/24/2022 8:16:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

RhythmSpring wrote:
How you feel *after* an experience is how you are. A plant is an aphrodisiac when you are feeling the feelins *while on it*.

I'm not sure that this is the whole definition of aphrodisiac, and at the very least, even if after some ingested experiences, an after effect that leads to sexual drive, desire, pleasure, attraction, and behavior can still classify the substance as an aphrodisiac because it is a result of the after effects of said ingested experience.

That said, I too feel increased sex drive, pleasure, and drive after DMT and rue.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

RhythmSpring
#13 Posted : 7/25/2022 2:35:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:
RhythmSpring wrote:

I'm not sure that this is the whole definition of aphrodisiac, and at the very least, even if after some ingested experiences, an after effect that leads to sexual drive, desire, pleasure, attraction, and behavior can still classify the substance as an aphrodisiac because it is a result of the after effects of said ingested experience.

That said, I too feel increased sex drive, pleasure, and drive after DMT and rue.

One love

I don't think that's fair. Sex drive is part of health. There are countless herbs that make you healthy. If you are feeling healthy and sexy after a plant has helped you heal, that doesn't mean the plant itself was an aphrodisiac.

Otherwise we're just totally diluting the meaning of the term and just about anything then I could argue as an aphrodisiac. I could argue that beef is an aphrodisiac, or kale, or...
From the unspoken
Grows the once broken

Voidmatrix
#14 Posted : 7/25/2022 2:47:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

For the items mentioned, I meant specifically the ones where people seem to feel aphrodisiac like effects after the initial effects have worn off. So it's still a limited number of things that fit into that category. Never once have I felt a greater sex urge during or after eating beef, or kale, etc. And also, the specific request of the thread was around plants used to enhance sex life, so not just "technical" aphrodisiacs are be spoken of here anyway.

One love

dithyramb
#15 Posted : 7/25/2022 8:53:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sex drive may be part of health but it cannot be reduced to only general health. There are plenty of super healthy plants which after a single ingestion do nothing to the sex drive.

~ Pablo Amaringo

downwardsfromzero
#16 Posted : 7/25/2022 10:41:29 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

In answer to Loveall's OP, nutmeg as a low dose of the tincture does produce some enjoyable tactile enhancement but you may well experience other lingering effects for three days. For some people it may not work at all as there seem to be both dietary and metabolic effects that influence one's chance of success. It's also vital to stay adequately hydrated otherwise you're likely to feel quite unpleasant at some stage.

Nutmeg+rue+orgasm felt (from my subjective experience) like it might cause brain damage so I'd suggest to be careful with combinations or avoid them altogether. Link to all things nutmeg (on this forum) is in my sig as ever.

Another thing that can get me going is ashwaganda root powder at a somewhat higher than usual dosage level (ca. ½tsp). Quite a few times with this one I've dozed off and woken up an hour or two later in a euphoric state alongside pronounced sexual arousal on a physical level - the combination of which would fit the bill for those who have an aphrodisiacal goal in mind.

This is all from a hetero male perspective; I can't really comment on what herbs might work for anyone else but I've usually relied on personal charm and the ability to give a good foot massage for the most part, and besides feeling disinclined to mansplain any other aspects of feminine arousal I have a complete lack of male-on-male sexual experience with anyone other than myself.

Truth be told, I could probably find an aphrodisiacal side to just about anything which produces an altered state of consciousness so I'm likely a terrible choice for meaningful comment on this subject.

Teasing apart the mental and physical aspects of arousal is another thing, and it maybe relates to the food and nutrition angle: on the rare occasions where I've eaten pork products in recent years it does seem to produce an increased level of sexual arousal but it's not clear whether this comes from a mental or a physical effect, or perhaps a combination of the too.

Preparing a special and delicious meal for a loved one can of course be quite aphrodisiacal in itself.

At this point I also recall the purported efficacy of goji berries in enhancing sexual potency. We could add ginseng and codonopsis root to the list but the boundary between general tonics and actual aphrodisiacs is then breached and it comes to the underlying principle that good nutrition alongside a healthy mind and body is presumably likely to underpin a satisfying sex life. And while there is anecdotal evidence that a pressing existential threat can enhance the libido as well that seems to have nothing to do with the subject of plants.

Does an aphrodisiac really have to be effective from a single dose? Maybe some things are worth working with on a longer-term basis.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

RhythmSpring
#17 Posted : 7/26/2022 6:19:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Truth be told, I could probably find an aphrodisiacal side to just about anything which produces an altered state of consciousness so I'm likely a terrible choice for meaningful comment on this subject.

Me too.

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Teasing apart the mental and physical aspects of arousal is another thing, and it maybe relates to the food and nutrition angle: on the rare occasions where I've eaten pork products in recent years it does seem to produce an increased level of sexual arousal but it's not clear whether this comes from a mental or a physical effect, or perhaps a combination of the too.

I get that from pork too, and raw whole milk, eggs, I guess anything that has all those amino acids that provide the building blocks for all those hormones...

downwardsfromzero wrote:
...but the boundary between general tonics and actual aphrodisiacs is then breached and it comes to the underlying principle that good nutrition alongside a healthy mind and body is presumably likely to underpin a satisfying sex life.

That's what I'M sayin!
From the unspoken
Grows the once broken

dithyramb
#18 Posted : 7/26/2022 7:29:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

FFor a modern paychonaught, rue is about psychedelic opening and nausea.

For traditional cultures, rue is widely known as an aphrodisiac and medicine.

For me, I prefer to honor the plant and enjoy the aphrodisia after the experience.

That a plant has such an effect after a single ingestion is just an important distinction. Of course plants that work in the long term is another valid option.

~ Pablo Amaringo

downwardsfromzero
#19 Posted : 7/27/2022 4:21:54 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

dithyramb wrote:
FFor a modern paychonaught, rue is about psychedelic opening and nausea.

Call me old fashioned if you like but I'm pretty pleased these days to be able to avoid nausea altogether even with rather heavy doses of rue.

I was pondering the notion of 'hono(u)ring the plant' and can see the perspective that rue has far more to offer than simply getting horny with it, even if certain religious doctrines are quite accepting of the sacred role of sexuality. I would certainly vouch for the observation that a greater depth of inner work will be achieved when one is not wholly distracted by sexual activity.

Back to the plants, I've found a few leaves of Salvia nemorosa 'Caradonna' (and/or possibly their combination with Nepeta sibirica) to also have had something to offer in these realms - but. again, my earlier caveat still applies.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

dithyramb
#20 Posted : 7/27/2022 8:48:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I never get nausea from rue alone. With DMT, rarely.

~ Pablo Amaringo

12NEXT