We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello Options

endlessness
#1 Posted : 6/25/2022 12:55:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello!

Forum is not dead, a bit slow maybe but still alive Smile

But also, Im sure you can have a little patience and wait more than 2 days for replies..

That sounds like quite a hefty mushroom dose you are talking about. When I was younger I used to eat a lot of mushrooms but now I'm way more sensitive to it. So be careful because your sensitivity can also change with time (and of course, be careful not recommending others to take same dosage as yourself because that is not a normal dose for most people)

When you take psychedelics, whats your favourite setting? Do you prefer taking alone, with friends, in nature, at home, in festivals ?

Be well

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 6/26/2022 11:07:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Welcome!

Yeah, that's a lot of mushrooms, I've been there. I was also one of those naive youths that recommended my friends take 7g because that was how much I took my first time and had always managed that amount well. I look back and feel some guilt, but try to forgive myself as I was pretty naive and new to psychedelics at the time over a decade ago?

My sensitivity has also increased with time, and at present go that far. If you're mindful, you may be surprised at the wonders and beauty that one can experience on lower levels of psychedelic experiences, that while subtle, are no less valuable that the ones with obvious wonder and beauty.

It's good to have you.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Magyar
#3 Posted : 6/26/2022 11:58:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Vote cannabis to president.!

Abandoned
#4 Posted : 7/23/2022 1:57:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I read about having patience to get your replies when you make a post. I do get that fully, i do think that as a new member it is difficult to figure out if what is going on is "normal" i guess. I joined a few weeks ago but i have not been able to get to the pc to interact which has been a bummer as i am anxious to ask questions in the forums.

Also, I think that for some "trippin balls" is comfortable, perhaps they have some higher tolerances or thresholds for effects. For others (myself possibly) the psych's still scare me and i have an intense love and respect for them as there was a few moments in life were the pyschs were my only friend. I am hoping to get my life going the way it was up until recently (recently is 8 or 9 years ago but i am older so i guess that qualifies) but i was in an accident that messed up my back, then work got difficult to work 10 hrs, then 8, the even 5... then i got laid off, then slowly it seemed as my "status" was being stripped away and i was losing the respect of my family members and friends.

The message "if you got hurt i guess that sucks but if you can't pull your weight, then why would we respect you"

Talk about feeling mental pain, i am feeling like the proverbial W.T.F., i got us here but now with these injuries it has changed my abilities and i hate it but i have zero choice, but i guess i'll just go off to the corner of the basement and wither, right, hello, no answer?? OK, i'll be downstairs. Fast forward 8 years.. ugly. so i turned to psych's to get some help, and help they did. But i don't have good sources, actually i don't have any sources but a trip to AZ and i got some salvia... rough stuff, i think it made things worse! But then a MDMA or rather Methylone experience brought some light back, and answered some questions. But it was not enough and i can't find any more... so turn to DMT due to abilities to get it from plants... you know how that goes but not a lot of "life answers" coming out of it for me, just that i had seen some ultimate beauty of the universe and that you can feel a euphoria that is beyond words. But i just scratch the surface, i am no where near high dose, those still scare the begazes out of me.

So before I hijack your posts too much more i just want to say it is always interesting to run into someone that takes such high doses but i do think that a lot of caution is necessary when discussing as people well, they get influenced and if you take psych's beyond your capabilities, well we all know what you are in for. Anyway good luck and see you around!
What do I know? I have been told that I come across as a genius and by others well, just a dumb ass. I feel like both at times. Mostly the dumb ass though...