We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
vaping rue seed..[ under SP].. Options

starway7
#21 Posted : 2/23/2022 9:58:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

my ...plenty.. chamber reducer just came in.notice the bowl size difference...below..

should... be able to direct most of the heat through a smaller amount of material...and make your material last longer.. .

[the large chamber] might be ok for a group of people vaping pot..

but.. spice or changa..or rue seed.. should not need a large chamber...in my opinion..

starway7 attached the following image(s):
DSC09973.JPG (2,976kb) downloaded 174 time(s).

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

starway7
#22 Posted : 2/25/2022 2:52:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

will be testing reduced chamber soon!

expect it to work well!Thumbs up

starway7
#23 Posted : 3/5/2022 2:48:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I made a first test using the reduced chamber in the.. [plenty vaporizer].. and was impressed because after the vaporizer reached temperature and clicked off...i took a couple gental pulls through the bubbler and instantly! it produced a visible spice vapor Thumbs up ...

in this test... [i only used 5 or 6 drops of spice tincture] equaling only 10 to 12 mgs of spice.

i could also taste vapor from the 12 rue seed i placed under the small wad of stainless wet pad ..

I noticed a super smooth light clean vapor from this method...

even on this low dose the experiance was very noticable and relaxing!

using the reduced chamber improved performance a lot!Thumbs up

MUCH.. MUCH!! better!.. than 4 or 5 pulls i used to have to take.. to get the vapor flowing when I was using the large standard chamber...

once the .. set temp .on the plenty vape .. clicked off.. it produced visible spice vapor almost as fast an an E MESH...only the vapor apeared a little thinner lighter ...and cleaner tasting..but very effective! all the same...

well this is from a convection vape...E mesh is a conduction vape...

So reducing the chamber size concintrated the heat better ..and produced visable spice vapor much faster.Thumbs up only this time the spice vapor was blended with almost invisable rue vapor..

will send photos of reducer chamber.. and small wet pad ...and the 12 vaped rue seed placed under the wet pad...

below..[there is a photo of vaped and un vaped rue seed] may need to zoom photo to see the difference/

[using only 12 rue seeds]..[under the stainless wet pad]... actually softened and smoothed out the spice experiance ! the plenty vape will not burn any material in chamber!

not shure yet ... but it seems that vaping the rue seed first...then 10 minutes later..vaping spice on top of it.. seemed to give me awesome visual effects..

Blending the two together gave good effects..

but the visual effects seemed more dramatic!.. vaping the seed first..[and feeling rues effect] ...then the spice shortly after.. ... it all trial and efect ..

also in this test.. i only used 5 or 6 drops of spice tincture...[a mere 10 or 12 mgs?]. was just a walk around the block..
.im shure a 20 or 30 mg pile of crystal spice...used in the plenty with reduced chamber..would produce a buisness trip for shure!!Thumbs up

[check out]....[[plenty vaporizer improving]] ...for use with spice or changa..
.[ in ...[[vapeing/smoking] .... thread
starway7 attached the following image(s):
DSC09975.JPG (2,921kb) downloaded 130 time(s).
DSC09983.JPG (2,841kb) downloaded 130 time(s).
DSC09984.JPG (2,846kb) downloaded 130 time(s).
DSC09985.JPG (2,912kb) downloaded 130 time(s).
DSC09986.JPG (2,865kb) downloaded 130 time(s).
DSC09990.JPG (2,513kb) downloaded 131 time(s).
DSC09974.JPG (2,763kb) downloaded 131 time(s).
DSC00190.JPG (2,891kb) downloaded 99 time(s).
DSC00189.JPG (2,306kb) downloaded 98 time(s).

starway7
#24 Posted : 3/8/2022 3:09:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

After first vapeing only 15 rue seeds [no spice]..in the ...plenty vape ..now using reduced chamber..

Then 10 minutes later... i vaped..only 3 drops of spice tincture....[6 to 9 mgs?]...
from a pre loaded EMesh... the smallest amount spice of ive tryed so far!

I did NOT expect much at all from this small combo!...

The 6 to 9 mgs of spice..hit me like 40mgs of spice! I felt myself hurling forward into hyperspace and was really surprised at the intensity!

At first....it felt like i was going to break through ...

It was getting very visual fast... .but because of the low dose of spice.. visuals only got so far this time...

The whole thing lasted about 20 minutes [Im shure vaping the ..[rue seed first]..
[even only 15 seeds]... 10 minutes before the spice] had a direct effect ...

because 3 drops of spice tincture..[by itself]..would never hit me like that!!

I mean..6 to 9 mgs of spice cant be that strong...?

Strangley .. It seems I would have been a smoother experiance had i used more rue and more spice..

To ..anyone out there with a ..plenty vape..if you try this method ..please..feel free.. to report your experiance!

https://youtu.be/lCHM1do5Vqw

starway7
#25 Posted : 3/22/2022 11:59:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Had a good experiance last night first time using ..[caapi leafe changa].. in the ..[plentys]. reduced chamber..i used way less in the reduced bowl..

As soon as the temp control clicked off.... i took a hit ..and the ..convection vapor.. came on much faster...[almost tasteles]
[than using the large chamber] [bowl]... [it seemed that most!... if not all..... of the vapor came on the first hit]...and still super clean and smooth .. a really nice experiance...

also it seems..every time i have a session with spice...that night i have really amazing dreams...with strong dream recall..

using no rue seed this time...this molecule dosage was only 5 or 6 drops of tincture..equaling 10 or 12 mgs of spice...droppered on to some caapi leaf..

I have not yet tryed a more serious dose... in this convection vape..[with the impressive results so far with low dose]....im shure a solid 20 or 30 mg pile of crystal product..would be a roller coaster ride i wouldent forget..!

PREV12