We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
HELP new member Options

tripbox
#21 Posted : 1/21/2022 11:55:27 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Diluted wrote:
Hey, need some help

This is where it got crazy, have had a few good experiences, but some really bad ones too. Got stuck in an infinite loop in my mind where wasn't able to put the vape down (even though I had) and it was like I wasn't breaking through, but must have been about as far as you can go without. So the feeling kept intensifying and the think that was creating it wasn't stopping, it felt like, and I was aware, that I was never coming home.

ive had a similar experience, i have a 1:2 ratio of 50/50

it goes like this, first draw, i hold, start to get that vision adjustment, like my peripheral vision dims and my focus intensifies, second draw everything is painted in a low palette, mind expanding i suppose, third draw, either open or closed eye, im in a completely intense metalic version of my living room, id usially just lying down, everything intensifies and then it sticks, loop the same loop, but its like im looking down someone elses eyes, tripping my face, like on a photo reel.

its like theres a message being told to me, something about in this moment, but i just cant bring it back. ive had some pretty crazy shit after it..

1st time it happened, just as i break out the frozen/looping moment.., i was aware of my whole body vibrating almost intune with the buzz. it was as if my body was flailing around having a siezure, then i received this wierd message/voice/thought, i dont know what it is, but it said, 'just calm down, its healing' almost stammering in repeat. as my vision cleared, i gathered myself thinking, yeah everything is ok, i was tripping hard, i could see my body with what looked like an energy field surrounding it, an aura. at first i could see my body jumping about and twitching, as i focused my vision i still had the feeling that every organ in my body was vibrating but i was still, except for my foot, it was rocking left and right, almost like a flag and i trip, yip im in control of that foot and i stop it lol

basically all the internal sensations were visible exterior to my body on this energy field, there were ripples going up and down my legs still and i could see the ripples in the aura. everything settled, and i kind of had the feeling of something profund and questioning reality for a few mins. i felt really positive in the next week and oddly, almost next day a bladder issue id been having, lets just say the flow was alot better. (its tapered of after 5days, i think its somekind of suppression of inflammation), was very wierd experience, ill leave time two just now..

peace

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

PREV12