We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
pharma Options

Ruffles
#1 Posted : 11/14/2021 5:30:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks AVA for the reference to my posts!

Just to be more precise, I`m not trying transdermal but intrabuccal or sublingual uses of fumaricD with cellulose films/patches. DMSO in the mouth is a little more scary than in the skin, not because of DMSO but more because it should require a far more clean and known product than usual. The concentration of it for the enhancing absorption uses is also a problem, surely large concentrations of DMSO will damage the mucosa. Although there are a lot of skin DMSO applications in literature and commercial products, I don`t know of any inside the mouth of humans though, so there`s no reference for safe concentrations.

Should be pretty safe for skin if you are working clean with known products though.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Ruffles
#2 Posted : 11/14/2021 7:18:54 PM
DMT-Nexus member

DMT appears to drive just a little bit of tolerance which is negligible due to it being quickly metabolized. Never read anything about harmalas tolerance timelines.

LSD though, that leads to a high tolerance with a long time to get to baseline, doesn`t it? It is known to have a slow clearance rate which would result in longer effects and longer tolerance. Don`t you feel a reduction of effects in the 15 days interval?

Comboing with harmalas though, that should change tolerance... I presume that SSRIs lead to long term reduced 5ht receptors, or for MAOi it would lead to an increase in reuptake or reduce 5ht receptors as well. If that is so, a combo of harmala and tryptamine should drive even higher tolerances.

Also interested in knowing if you pre or post load with supplements, seeing your background on bodybuilding. I like the preloading with multivitamin, carnitine, coq10, fish oil, resveratrol, ascorbic acid for the anti oxidant properties and postloading with carnitine, triptophan or 5-htp to avoid serotonin crashes. A similar question would be if you do any detox regimen.

Ruffles
#3 Posted : 11/15/2021 7:21:28 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Great info. Thanks for trading tips with me. The Nexus should do a trading card game with all of this information.

Wish you the best on your psychonautic experiences!