We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV1234NEXT»
Fridge's DMT inspired art Options

roninsina
#21 Posted : 11/27/2021 7:05:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Fridge wrote:
Thank you roninsina, it's good to see you Smile

I will definitely continue creating, but I am a bit stuck. I saw something of which I don't know how to draw it yet.
I saw two beautiful female fairy-like entities opening a curtain, showing me a phantasic landscape. There was so much happening and changing from moment to moment, that it seems impossible to draw it. I will give this picture a try though. It was the first time that I saw and not just felt entities that actually interacted with me.

Thank you, it’s nice to have some time to hang around again Very happy . And I know what you mean about trying to pick some freeze frame. It’s difficult to just describe, much less depict. Sometimes the dancing lights are mesmerizing but there’s something else going on that’s the bigger deal that you can’t actually see. But other times there seems to be a little talisman that’s been left for me to take back and treasure in my waking mind. Any way around it, I’m sure you will honor it appropriately, Fridge Thumbs up
"We dance round in a ring and suppose,
while the secret sits in the middle and knows." Robert Frost

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Fridge
#22 Posted : 12/13/2021 12:54:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Today I finished a drawing I was working on for the last couple of days. This one helped me to partially integrate my last experience.
Even though I like to work on digital art, I chose to use the good old pen and paper instead and returned to the black and white kind of drawings.
Fridge attached the following image(s):
DSC_1545.JPG (10,083kb) downloaded 197 time(s).
...no need to worry...

Voidmatrix
#23 Posted : 12/13/2021 1:05:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Love it!

Love

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

roninsina
#24 Posted : 12/14/2021 12:32:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow! You totally captured it again, Fridge! I can easily see the shifting geometry and the implied moments before and after this. And the layers of veil getting pulled back by the little Virgil guy. Simply joyful.

Tony6Strings
#25 Posted : 12/14/2021 12:58:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Fridge I like your art buddy.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Fridge
#26 Posted : 12/14/2021 7:45:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks to all of you, it makes me happy you like it Smile!

I haven't seen the fish itself, but it was inspired by what I have seen. I have seen patterns of that nature for example. The fish basically has drawn itself through my hand (if that makes any sense). The little mushroom guy is an entity that I saw very clearly recently. He is the first entity that wanted to "show me more" and I will follow him next time I see him.

But I feel I need to take a little break. Maybe i will give myself a little special Christmas present Pleased.
...no need to worry...

Bill Cipher
#27 Posted : 12/14/2021 8:01:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Fridge wrote:
But I feel I need to take a little break. Maybe i will give myself a little special Christmas present Pleased.

No breaks.

Draw Moar.

Fridge
#28 Posted : 12/14/2021 10:03:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Bill Cipher wrote:

No breaks.

Draw Moar.

Big grin I'll definitely draw moar, Bill Big grin ...I already got an idea in my head for the next drawing.

I should have been more specific. I traveled a bit too much lately as my situation allows me to do so and I am oh so curious and eager to get to know DMT a little better. Especially as I will move to another continent in about 3 months. I can't take my spice/changa with me and I am not sure if or when I will get the chance to enjoy it over there again, which makes me a bit sad.
However, I feel the fabric between this side and the other side becomes thinner. I am not sure if that's a good sign...
...no need to worry...

null24
#29 Posted : 12/14/2021 4:51:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This stuff is really cool. I’m seeing some evolution of your work even just in this thread.

What program are you using for your digital art?

I agree with Bill. No breaks!
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Fridge
#30 Posted : 12/14/2021 5:20:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi null, thank you!

I think my mind has indeed gone through some kind of evolution within the last few months Smile.

I use Gimp for my digital art. You might know it or have hear of it, but it is basically a free version of photoshop (or so I heard, as I never owned photoshop).
It's a neat program which offers a lot of options to express yourself.
...no need to worry...

null24
#31 Posted : 12/15/2021 2:24:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh yeah man, I use it too! All about the open-source software, I do all my stuff in Inkscape. It definitely has limitations when compared to the comparable paid product, but it is still quite useful and versatile. I have just dabbled with gimp, and mostly use it to export PDFs and PNGs of my vector stuff, but yeah, it has the potential for hours and hours of free enjoyment. My avatar is a photo of a toy skull messed around with in gimp.

Thumbs up
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Fridge
#32 Posted : 1/1/2022 6:29:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks null, I just downloaded Inkscape, but haven't had the time to try it out yet... but I will do so eventually.
I like your profile pic! I can't decide whether I see a skull or and entity.

I hope everyone who reads this will have a happy and healthy new year! I also hope 2022 will allow for some long-term planning.

My family and I have been road tripping for the last couple of days. We have explored the local national parks, which inspired the theme of the below drawing... that and of course a couple of peaks over to the other side Smile.
IMG_20220101_072547.jpg (5,392kb) downloaded 126 time(s).
...no need to worry...

roninsina
#33 Posted : 1/1/2022 4:16:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You have such a talent for implied movement! It makes it very easy for me to get drawn in to the details and feel very present. So much so, that I can’t look without seeing their skin twitch and manes shake to ward off flies, shifting weight from leg to leg.

And high hopes for you in 2022! Sounds like you’re launching with a strong tailwindThumbs up

Fridge
#34 Posted : 1/2/2022 9:33:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Awesome, that tells me that I am on the right path Smile!

I still try to figure out how to or if I should apply some color to future drawings. For now I am happy with black and white though.

Quote:
And high hopes for you in 2022! Sounds like you’re launching with a strong tailwindThumbs up

Thank you, so far i had a great start of the new year! I hope things will go in your favor too!
...no need to worry...

downwardsfromzero
#35 Posted : 1/4/2022 10:38:57 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Wow, such a lovely zebra pic!

Keep on going - every drawing you make helps you to be a better artist.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Bill Cipher
#36 Posted : 1/5/2022 12:07:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Lookin' good. Very nice sense of depth and contrast.

Jees
#37 Posted : 1/5/2022 12:39:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Really impressing Art.
Love

Fridge
#38 Posted : 1/27/2022 6:50:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Friends... I haven't been in here for quite some time and just wanted to pop in and say hello and thank you Smile.

Currently I am working on a long term project. Drawing on A3 instead of A4 is something different. However I feel that I am coming to an end with this one and will share it soon.

Hope everyone is alive, kicking and in good spirits!
...no need to worry...

Fridge
#39 Posted : 1/30/2022 3:24:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It's done. This is one of my favorite people on earth.
IMG_20220130_164028_resized_20220130_044110159.jpg (1,562kb) downloaded 71 time(s).
...no need to worry...

Tony6Strings
#40 Posted : 1/31/2022 7:01:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Very cool Fridge!! I love it!!
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

PREV1234NEXT»