We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
A new ally in caapi Options

jamie
#21 Posted : 2/11/2010 5:07:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

no need to egg white filter tannins for caapi at all...

Mimosa is another story..but still there is no need in my experience to use egg white filers or anything..just stick it in the frigdge for 2-3 days before you reduce..decant it and then reduce...that seems to give me a nice transparent mimosa brew every time..just add to the caapi tea and reduce it together at that point.
Long live the unwoke.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

jamie
#22 Posted : 2/11/2010 7:57:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

really?...I am talking about decanting the mimosa brew by itself after allthe stuff settles to the bottom of the bottle in the fridge..THEN add the mimosa tea to the caapi tea and reduce..

thats interesting though that tannins will do that..
Long live the unwoke.

Madcap
#23 Posted : 2/12/2010 2:34:16 AM

illudium Q-36

50 grams of shredded yellow caapi from HP was put in a stainless pot with half a lemon juice and a quart of water and lightly boiled for at least a half hour maybe a little more. I strained off the water and put another quart of water in and lightly boiled uncovered for another 3o-ish minutes. Combined the water from both boils, filtered it and added honey.

This will be my first time with caapi tea. I have taken caapi copy sublingually before and take THH orally every so often... I am really excited.

Edit: Sham-on!!! This tastes really good. As good as green tea or coca tea (which is damn tasty)

I wish I knew how potent my brew is. I am anxious for another tasty mugs worth.... but don't want to overdo it.

Thank you again nexus crew - - for improving my life with all this great knowledge.

peaches!Mad
All posts written by Madcap should be regarded as fiction.

PREV12