We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
A new ally in caapi Options

Phlux-
#1 Posted : 2/7/2010 9:34:53 AM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

So yesterday a cup of 10g caapi tea was drank - small dose just to meet the plant.
it went better than expectd.

i used to talk a hell of a lot - speaking way too much, 1 cup of caapi changed that.
i speak slower, clearer and with more thought now - heh mckenna style almost.
next day - its still the case - feels like a permanent change for the better.

a powerfull mental programming tool it seems.
damn i love caapi.
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

۩
#2 Posted : 2/7/2010 11:41:29 AM

There once was a boa
one light-year long
riding a great galactic wind
sent to slither Earths
and grow recalibrations
from the hubs.
They found it twisting
and it taught them synergy.

"Eat me,
and I will eat you."

joebono
#3 Posted : 2/7/2010 12:26:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I had my first caapi only experience recently. It was like an oral DMT trip without the pretty colors, the waves of euphoria, and the cosmic giggle. This was a trip without the trip. I felt alive and vibrant and my thoughts were clear and sharp. My conversation was incisive and tinged with humor and I was quick with my tongue and chatty as hell.

Often after a pharmahuasca trip, I feel like this for a few days too. Caapi is amazing.

Jorkest
#4 Posted : 2/7/2010 4:45:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

because of this post i have just started my first ever caapi brew...ive been meaning to do it for a long time..but i finally decided to just go for it...
it's a sound

۩
#5 Posted : 2/7/2010 5:05:34 PM

Enjoy, bro.
Subtle resets await.

antrocles
#6 Posted : 2/7/2010 6:45:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

mmmmmm......

hey phluxy my little bro- sounds like that caapi is going to good use.... Pleased

sippin' on a loving, warm cuppa as i type this....

mmmmmm.......

caapi
caapi
joy
joy

L&G!!
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

camakazi
#7 Posted : 2/7/2010 7:42:48 PM

RUN DMT

how do you guys make the brew?

I'm looking forward to my caapi/oral DMT initiation either tonight or tomorrow Smile

peace!
"accept the possibility that you may never come back, then your mind is truly open."
____________________________________________________________________________________

The playful ballad of the sacred salad.

#8 Posted : 2/7/2010 7:56:36 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Caapi is lovely. I have 2 lbs. of white caapi. Brewing just 10g for me has amazing effects! Much to the same respects that Phlux and joebono describe. Much laughter and smiles all around Smile .

It most certainly feels like a permanent change, but for the better!

I have a cup every other morning usually before work. I'll go to work vibrant and full of delight. Stresses and concerns slip away such as sand through the fingers. She's a wonderful medicine and moreso teacher!

Camakazi: I'm sure everyone has their own prefered method but all i usually do is put the shredded vine in a small steel pot and cover it with a little water over the top. Get to a boil then turn down to a simmer for a good hour or so,, reduce to around 8 or so oz. then pour off through a strainer with a coffe filter into a cup Smile. I usually save the caapi after the cook for future use seeing as to how i've reused a 10 gram batch several times and had amazing results each time!

Shpongle
#9 Posted : 2/7/2010 8:23:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you awe man! I'm serious when I say that ethnobotanicals are like reprogramming tools for your mind! Agents in the Matrix, every time I think about the vastness of change that the spirit endures it seems I realize that more and more can be accomplished after a few hours inside yourself.

Up with hope, down with intolerance!
A great deal of meditation is required

Fear the Journey not the cops

FunFUnFUN

antrocles
#10 Posted : 2/7/2010 8:24:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

for everyday drinking, this is howi prepare the vine (thanks to Acolon_5 for this awesome recipe!).

100gr shredded white vine is placed into a glass pot with 1/2 gallon pure water and the juice from 1/2 a lemon. it is brought to a very light boil and allowed to stay here for 30 minutes. i then strain it into a glass gallon jug and place the boiled plant material back into the pot with another 1/2 gallon pure water (no lemon needed any more). another 30 minutes light boil, another strain into my jug and a third and final boil with 1/2 gallon water for 30 minutes finishes it off. all three boils should produce a gallon of tea. sweeten with a little bit of agave or honey while it's still warm. allow to cool before putting your jug in the fridge.

a nice big mug in the morning and one at night before bed should see your jug last about a week. it'll be the most blissful week imagineable with the most profound, beautiful dreams you've ever had.

the teacher is a loving spirit. enjoy!!

LOVE AND GRATITUDE!!
wisdom today."

camakazi
#11 Posted : 2/7/2010 8:24:37 PM

RUN DMT

DMTtripn2Space wrote:
Caapi is lovely. I have 2 lbs. of white caapi. Brewing just 10g for me has amazing effects! Much to the same respects that Phlux and joebono describe. Much laughter and smiles all around Smile .

It most certainly feels like a permanent change, but for the better!

I have a cup every other morning usually before work. I'll go to work vibrant and full of delight. Stresses and concerns slip away such as sand through the fingers. She's a wonderful medicine and moreso teacher!

Camakazi: I'm sure everyone has their own prefered method but all i usually do is put the shredded vine in a small steel pot and cover it with a little water over the top. Get to a boil then turn down to a simmer for a good hour or so,, reduce to around 8 or so oz. then pour off through a strainer with a coffe filter into a cup Smile. I usually save the caapi after the cook for future use seeing as to how i've reused a 10 gram batch several times and had amazing results each time!

it can be reused? Thats good to know man, i might have just thrown it out after one brew. What about brewing the same 10g a few times, then combining all the brews and reducing? Would that be a more economical use for it?
"accept the possibility that you may never come back, then your mind is truly open."
____________________________________________________________________________________

The playful ballad of the sacred salad.

maxzar100
#12 Posted : 2/7/2010 8:25:06 PM

Earth Child

Yeah, I need to make a caapi brew for the first time too. The last time, I made the brew, then fucked up by adding gelitan in it and passing out. Then in the morning,, it had turned to jello pretty much, I guess I didnt strain out all the gelitan lol.

Maybe I will try again tonight with the tannins.
The events that maxzar100 describes are only hypothetical, and never actually took place. maxzar100 has no link whatsoever to any illegal substance.

Quote:
Salvia, the metamorphosis of reality. -Mz

DMTripper
#13 Posted : 2/7/2010 9:21:44 PM

John Murdoch IV

antrocles wrote:

caapi
caapi
joy
joy

L&G!!

Ren&Stimpy fan?

Smile
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

gammagore
#14 Posted : 2/7/2010 9:31:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

camakazi wrote:
What about brewing the same 10g a few times, then combining all the brews and reducing? Would that be a more economical use for it?

that would make for a more concetrated brew, ie, getting all the goodies out into one cup.

antrocles
#15 Posted : 2/9/2010 1:56:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

DMTripper wrote:
antrocles wrote:

caapi
caapi
joy
joy

L&G!!

Ren&Stimpy fan?

Smile

are there any other kinds of humans out there? Pleased

(sipping a mug of tea as i type this)....

L&G!!
wisdom today."

Jorkest
#16 Posted : 2/9/2010 12:07:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

i drank 30g worth of my tea last night..had a purge after the second cup..which was very nice really...then i had another cup and crawled into bed..i woke up early this morning..refreshed..and ready to do stuff..i love the taste of this stuff..

i brewed mine like this..

added shredded caapi to muslin bag(SUPER easy filtering...like a massive cloth tea bag) then added about half a gallon of water to my crock pot and put it on high...cooked caapi for about 4 hours...NO ACID of any kind added...then after the first four hours...poured out that batch of water..and added another half gallon or so..put caapi back in for another four hours...then i reduced this to about 32 fluid oz...and stuck in the fridge for a few hours to let any thing settle out

its delicious warm..i always thought it was gonna taste so bad...i think the extra cook time is needed since i used no acid in the process...but i think it made for a tastier brew...love this stuff!
it's a sound

Phlux-
#17 Posted : 2/9/2010 12:22:33 PM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

i did the exact same as jorkest.
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

Ginkgo
#18 Posted : 2/9/2010 1:58:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

To be honest, the most long-term rewarding Ayahuasca trips I have had the pleasure of flying, is brews with the Ayahuasca vine only. With a DMT source you visit hyperspace, and of course that is very interesting, but I feel the real healing properties lies within the vine. Good to see other people discovering the huge potential in this sacred plant!

Madcap
#19 Posted : 2/10/2010 3:27:02 AM

illudium Q-36

Jorkest, I have a couple questions.... so whats new, huh?

1. What type vine: white, yellow, paisley?

2. When you say you poured the 1st batch of water out... did you discard it? I know that makes little sense, but you didn't make any comments about combining water from 2 cooks ...so I figured I should ask.

Also... I read thread here a while back that talked about the different caapi colors having different blends of harmala alkies... but I can't seem to search the right words to find it. does anyone happen to know what I'm talking about?

All posts written by Madcap should be regarded as fiction.

rawmo
#20 Posted : 2/11/2010 8:56:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

maxzar100 wrote:
Yeah, I need to make a caapi brew for the first time too. The last time, I made the brew, then fucked up by adding gelitan in it and passing out. Then in the morning,, it had turned to jello pretty much, I guess I didnt strain out all the gelitan lol.

Maybe I will try again tonight with the tannins.

you can use egg white, [even cook before and then cut into bits and use as a layer in the herbal percolator.

personally I don't feel you need to to a protein based tannin extraction with Caapi.
you can drink 50g and there will be [in mine and friends experience] no nausea at all.

i read somewhere [can't remember sorry[ that the tannin level in caapi is pretty minimal.

unlike jurema, crikey does that stuff taste yuck and mess with your stomach
[unless you protein bind the tannins, then it just tastes bad but doesn't make you throw up that often (on 6.5 - 8g per person)]

12NEXT