We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
A question from a newcomer Options

SeiferX
#21 Posted : 10/21/2021 8:49:41 PM

SeiferX

hello i'm new here myself, this is actually the first written word i've submitted on here. anyway saw ur post and read a few responses and thought i'd just add some of my own experience and thoughts for you as i'm relatively well "travelled" when it comes to the use of these substances and the states one experiences under their influence and my lead up to my 1st experience was somewhat similar to your own in that it had been in the space of my thoughts for a long time before my first experience though i made it to about 30 b4 my first experience but had spent many years investigating and researching these things.

just to start none of these substances are a better place to start than any other in terms of the experience, it's way too subjective a thing to say for certain and your individual experience might be unlike anybody elses for one or others of these substances. i know a few people who regularly(too regularly to be healthy imo) drink ayahuasca and have really pushed their limits in that space that are absolutely terrified of taking anywhere close to a high dose of mushrooms and alot of people will tell you mushrooms are an easier starting point. i'd disagree with this when it comes down to the experience itself. not bashing ayahuasca here, my most profound and meaningful experiences have been in ayahuasca ceremonies and i consider myself an advocate for its use but mushrooms are absolutely capable of giving as intense an experience or more so than dmt/aya. one of my own most difficult experiences was with a high dose of lsd(1000ug) and i personally find lsd the easiest of all psychadelics to sit through but that's just me and generally my baseline dose of lsd i would do semi regularly is 400-500ug, up to this dosage for me is a walk in the park but i know people who have had very difficult experiences on just 200-300ug doses.

you come across as fairly level headed person so likely you'd fall in the category of definitely want to try this but don't want to dive off the deep end right away, i would say mushrooms or truffles or lsd are potentially your best option for a starting point as the dosage and setting are more controllable and they tend to be easier to get than other substances at least in my corner of the world which is not in Italy but within the eu. this approach tends to be more difficult with something like ayahuasca as generally it would be done in a ceremonial setting. anyway whatever it is you get your hands on i would recommend incrementing ur dose over a period of 2 months i won't state any specifics of dosages all that info is fairly easy to find online.

you mentioned you were a musician too, just want to add i find lsd the best substance to experience playing music on, it's a more logical space than the other substances for me but i find i can much more fluidly switch between techniques and playing styles, for me it is definite performance enhancing when it comes to technical aspects of playing across a couple of instruments, i find i just do things with way less burden of thought on how to before attempting something and i find this to be very true again when it comes to writing music, i find the lsd realm increases my creativity substantially without rendering me useless to attempt to play, for me mushrooms are too difficult to navigate playing and i've even played under the influence of ayahuasca but found this space too difficult to navigate playing easily.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

MAGMA17
#22 Posted : 10/21/2021 9:04:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Deleted

MAGMA17
#23 Posted : 10/21/2021 9:09:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Deleted

MAGMA17
#24 Posted : 10/23/2021 1:11:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Deleted

Voidmatrix
#25 Posted : 10/23/2021 2:08:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

I had been anticipating this post Love

That sounds like a very beautiful, glorious, and transcendent first psychedelic experience my friend. I am very very happy for you.

I was coming down from a changa journey when I initially opened this thread again, after seeing you had made a new post.

MAGMA17 wrote:
A father who, however, truly loves the feminine. I uncovered what is feminine in me, I felt I deeply loved the feminine. I hope it is not disturbing for someone but I had the strong feeling of wanting a woman next to me, in my bed, but not to have sex with her, on the contrary, it is something that did not interest me at all, only to touch us, to feel the bodies merge and making love with the entire planet. In one of those moments I had the vision of the planet dissolving, and emerging from nowhere continuously, and in the transitions between the two states there was this black hole where I saw dissolve and re-emerge this row of human beings holding hands with each other to help each other not to disappear into the cosmos.

This resonated with me greatly. In many of my DMT journeys, my gender seems to dissolve, or I will have access to my more feminine side. Masculine and feminine are two sides of the same coin. I have always had some feminine characteristics that I exude since childhood. But also, what you said about wanting the feminine around, but not in any way sexual is synonymous with how I regularly feel as well. I embrace and appreciate that very special and novel energy that societies around the world suppress and attempt to control.

How are you currently feeling? Has this given you any specific musical inspiration?

Thank you again for sharing. So beautiful.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

MAGMA17
#26 Posted : 10/23/2021 2:55:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Deleted

PREV12