We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
new test .. Options

starway7
#1 Posted : 10/1/2021 1:17:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Last night before bed i tryed a small pinhead or BB sized chunk of rue extract paste and mixed 4 drops of spice tincture ...mixed the whole thing together.. [with warm water]..and applied sublingually...

I also took a little melatonin..and valerian before going to sleep..

Just a test to see if i felt any spice effects...i held the mini dose under toung for up to 45 minutes saliva and all..

After 30 to 40 minutes i did feel pretty spacy ...but nothing to strong on this low dose..

After the first 45 minutes the rue penetrated very well ..and after brushing teeth went to bed...

Within 30 minutes after falling asleep..i had my first dream...it was very vivid and strange....

And because i waited so long with the tincture under my tounge..i think most of the low dose rue got in sublingually ..as i dreamed dream after dream for many hours!...

I was testing if holding the spice for a prolonged amount of time [with rue]..would increase its chances of working sublingually...[in a minor way i think it did]

Im very shure the rue got through... for my whole night was full of dream after dream...

some of the dreams were nightmares..and others were kinda nice ..most of them easy to remember...

I feel a little lacking in sleep because i had so many dreams ..i was breifly waking every hour...

that rue is certainly a good dream herb!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

downwardsfromzero
#2 Posted : 10/3/2021 1:34:28 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Here's the link to how the rue paste was made: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...mp;m=1118465#post1118465

I think you've stumbled on something of value here. We're looking at a kind of sublingual anahuasca that possibly resembles one of the ways Virola paste may have been used.

The rue extract + spice tincture is pushing its way to the top of my to-do list, will report back.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

starway7
#3 Posted : 10/3/2021 1:57:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Here's the link to how the rue paste was made: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...mp;m=1118465#post1118465

I think you've stumbled on something of value here. We're looking at a kind of sublingual anahuasca that possibly resembles one of the ways Virola paste may have been used.

The rue extract + spice tincture is pushing its way to the top of my to-do list, will report back.

comming up soon new... ideas of ..fine tuning.. the smoked spice experiance..
...[posibly the oral experiance to]

involving ..pre weighing..for dosage acuracy ..alcohol extracted rue pellets..and spice to adjust experiance.....and use less rue for the wanted experiance..

also.. the rue paste and spice tincture .. could be merged together after one finds ...
..the right spice and rue dosage combo]] ... by simply desolving the ..
[[ rue and spice together]]..then evaporating before vaping!!

[[note..pellets of rue are less sticky.. and harder..[and can be weighed].. if stored in refrigerator]

[also the ratios of the two substances .rue paste and spice..ive found make for a different experiance each time....

example one ..of one past experiance...[using three drops vapeorized dmt.. with one half of a paste ball sublingually].. put me on a cloud as a lead blanket rolled over me from head to toe hands felt like two glowing globes of energy...[low dmt dosage]

next example...recently smoked dmt .. 4 drops dmt tincture...vaped along with one third of a rue paste ball vaped at same time....felt very relaxed but felt weightless in a dmt universe of slower moving visuals...[experiance was much more visual than example [one above]!!]... still using very low dmt dosage...

thats why i think changing dosagese [or methods of consumption] smoking ..vaping...or oral...has an effect on experiance...

these two examples ive had shows that experiance can be adjusted by adjusting ..dosage ratios..and methods of use vapeing verses sublingual...

[if paste could be made from extracted more pure harmala this.. [might] be better than using full spectrum alcaloids??

downwardsfromzero
#4 Posted : 10/3/2021 2:29:59 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Quote:
[if paste could be made from extracted more pure harmala this.. [might] be better than using full spectrum alcaloids??
I don't think the extracted alkaloids would form a paste - there may be fats and oligosaccharides, along with other stuff from the seeds that actually help with the sublingual absorption, as well as giving the paste its consistency.

There's every possibility I might be mistaken so give it a try anyhow, but I still think the specific salt form of the rue alkaloids, as they occur in the seeds, plays a role in the product you have at present. Typical extraction methods will change the salt form of the alkaloids, or give you freebase of course. And on the other hand we get greater dosage accuracy with the extracted alkaloids as you already state.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

starway7
#5 Posted : 10/4/2021 12:33:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The alcohol extracted rue paste [pellets] after three days drying..easier to handel then rolled into pellets... then after put into cold refrigerator ..pellets loose almost all stickyness and become harder and much easier to handel.

After refigeration... the pellets can be placed on scale are very easy to weigh and dose..

[on line quote ].[rue only]...One person had an out-of-body experience after taking an .
....[alcohol extracted Syrian rue concentrate]... in capsules. Characterizing the general experience with the plant as “waking dreaming” and “a sense of flight to distant places”

he writes:I was floating in a disembodied realm of turquoise passageways and fog. […] It was neither heaven nor hell, but a sort of purgatory of lost souls. I imagined I might meet up with someone who had arrived there by a similar route. I listened to beings who inhabited this realm explain things to me with absolute authority. I felt there was much I understood on one level, but I couldn’t retain it on a conscious level. Nevertheless the sense of something gained, something deeply therapeutic, stayed with me. Periodically events in the room triggered vivid images.

see photos below.....alcohol extracted rue...

beetle juice waiting room scene....

https://youtu.be/mddeohdTtFQ
starway7 attached the following image(s):
DSC00163.JPG (2,526kb) downloaded 251 time(s).
DSC00162.JPG (2,977kb) downloaded 250 time(s).
DSC00164.JPG (2,398kb) downloaded 246 time(s).
DSC00129.JPG (2,433kb) downloaded 227 time(s).

starway7
#6 Posted : 10/6/2021 2:33:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I tryed a new test still using .[low dose spice and rue paste..

What i did was carefully measure out 15 mgs of rue paste on scale...then i added only 3 drops of spice tincture on top the rue in shot glass and added a little more grain alcohol and started mixing the spice and rue together...

I found the rue paste pellet still hard from being in the ice box..was desolving slowly into the alcohol and spice combo but desolving ok...

I ended up only desolving a little more than half of the 15 mgs weighed rue into the spice .
[maybe 8 or 10 mgs?] but thats ok i thought...

After mixing the rue and spice together into the grain alcohol...i dropered the mixture onto a chore boy pad and evaporated the alcohol in front of a computer fan leaving only the rue and spice mixture in the pad...

Then with nice mellow music playing .. i used a blue flame torch lighter and all of the mixture vaped at the same time ..and i took in the hit and held it for atleast 10 seconds..

First thing i noticed was how well the rue and spice synergized together!

I felt the effects of the ..rue and spice.. on come up very evenly!

The come up was so gentle! but still strong in effects.....

It was instant relaxation!... i was feeling great!!! every part of my body was in a state of bliss and pleasure...even my arthritic hand felt very good...

I had a very nice head space and when closing my eyes this time..i experianced closed eye visuals ..this time in vivid color!.. in the room only lit by a black light and posters..

I felt i was ready for a much larger dose...The whole [low dose experiance].. lasted atleast 30 or 40 minutes..i felt so good i just wanted to continue to lay there with eyes shut enjoying my CEVs! and instant recall of past life events ..

Again this was a low dose test and it seemed more visual than the last test [mixing] the two agents together...

Very impressed at the effects this time.....

starway7
#7 Posted : 10/9/2021 2:49:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I will be trying more tests as soon ....soon hopefully..

Ive been using acacia for quite some time and expect the mimosa to be more visual as it has only 3 percent fat content..

dmt netherworld waiting room?Laughing

https://youtu.be/cZwdCa0ynEw

Dirty T
#8 Posted : 10/9/2021 9:45:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

For me, just my opinion, MHRB is where it's at for nn. Good luck on your expirementation, sounds like you're getting a good feel for it. I had to play around with it a little as well when I got started but eventually found what works.

null24
#9 Posted : 10/10/2021 5:15:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Starway, I am super interested in your sublingual experiments, but just want to let you know I edited a couple comments in your earlier post- just a friendly reminder about sourcing talk.

Look forward to reading about how this works for you, and anticipate doing some work with the sublingual rue using your tek. Thumbs up
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

starway7
#10 Posted : 10/10/2021 1:52:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

null24..thats fine ..

the weighed rue paste pellets work great sublingually! ..but in the last two tests i mixed and vaped everything all at once...

I did another test last night using low dose spice tincture ..4 drops ...blended into a weighed 10 or 12 mgs of strong rue paste...

something ive noticed!..even though spice usually vaporizes faster than rue...[rue paste should combust at a higher temp]

after mixing the rue paste into the dmt tincture..then compleatly evaporating the 190 proof alcohol.

using a peice of chore boy...i apply the blue flame and it all seems to vaporize at once!

[now an undesolved chunk of rue paste would react different under a flame..but if mixed well and desolved evenly with the spice ..it all seems to go up at once!]]

Its happened twice already that way on last two tests!...

Im not shure if after being desolved the rue paste will actually vaporize the same time the spice does? or its combusting at the same time the spice vaporizes/?

it appears that everything vaped at once!... very quickly!.. giving a blended rue spice come up and experiance ....

[the more or less rue blended into the spice]... seems to give one the ability to dial in the kind of trip they want....

the come up was so gentle!. [next time i must increase the spice].. [with the mixed alcaloids]..
[the two substances synergized nicely!].. this is a must for people who are afraid of spice.. and want to just get their toes wet...before going further...

[or for a more experianced spice pilot who wants to fine tune the trip]

Being able to acuratly weigh their rue on a scale is a must for dosage control...it also avoids the need to drink a tea that tastes like the inside of a sweaty shoe..

I think a very small pressence of NMT may be helping with the calming effect...

With mimosa... it should get much more visual ..even at low doses...i think..

null24
#11 Posted : 10/10/2021 3:50:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have almost exclusively used ACRB in my extractions and am quite fond of it. I did want to experiment with MHRB and did so last year. I did not find it qualitatively much different, and may even prefer the ACRB. ACRB seems "warmer" to me?

Reading this thread with interest.
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Tony6Strings
#12 Posted : 10/10/2021 6:04:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

null24 wrote:
prefer the ACRB. ACRB seems "warmer" to me?

Me too man I feel the same way. I love acacia confusa.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

null24
#13 Posted : 10/10/2021 10:02:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tony6Strings wrote:
null24 wrote:

IDK if its just because it is the first plant I really developed a 'relationship' with, or what, but I do have a affinity for it...Very happy
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

starway7
#14 Posted : 10/10/2021 11:30:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

null24 wrote:
Tony6Strings wrote:
null24 wrote:

IDK if its just because it is the first plant I really developed a 'relationship' with, or what, but I do have a affinity for it...Very happy

I still have some acacia left and like it a lot...but its more work extracting to a reasonable purity ..but ive read that mimosa is simpler to extract... and produces much higher purity for the average kitchen chemist ...

Higher purity means more visuals...

Also there is info on line stating that mimosa has more total DMT about 97 percent with 3 percent nmt..

Acacia is supposed to be about ...[54 percent dmt]... and the rest nmt and other alcaloids...

So if this info is true? that means you get more total dmt per weight with mimosa...

[DMT is DMT]... from either tree its the same stuff... its how pure the dmt is after extraction.. that makes it feel different...

I think with mimosa ..i may be able to soften ..or mellow out the experiance.. by using some rue paste in right amount with it...

starway7
#15 Posted : 10/13/2021 1:55:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

May be trying the alcohol rue extraction method above ..with cappi when i get some vine soon...

it seems possible it should work the same way....

Dirty T
#16 Posted : 10/13/2021 7:46:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I don't do the ACRB because of the high fat content. My friend has done some ACRB extraction and the yield was always small and goo laden, hard to work with and definitely less pure than simple pulls from MHRB before recrystallization. For plain DMT in my opinion it's MHRB or bust. The confusa does offer a different "full spectrum" experience but that's not necessarily my thing and it takes a whole lot more work to complete properely, much less efficiently. MHRB is easy as it gets extraction wise, it's cheap and it's nearly impossible to mess up unless you do something dumb like dump torch fuel in it or something along those lines. (There are TEKS floating around the internet, TORCH FUEL IS NOT NAPHTHA)

starway7
#17 Posted : 10/22/2021 1:58:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dirty T wrote:
I don't do the ACRB because of the high fat content. My friend has done some ACRB extraction and the yield was always small and goo laden, hard to work with and definitely less pure than simple pulls from MHRB before recrystallization. For plain DMT in my opinion it's MHRB or bust. The confusa does offer a different "full spectrum" experience but that's not necessarily my thing and it takes a whole lot more work to complete properely, much less efficiently. MHRB is easy as it gets extraction wise, it's cheap and it's nearly impossible to mess up unless you do something dumb like dump torch fuel in it or something along those lines. (There are TEKS floating around the internet, TORCH FUEL IS NOT NAPHTHA)

I like acacia but now have some mimosa..and expect if vaped straight MH will be a faster come up but hopefully more visual because of higher spice content....

If come up is too fast i may add some rue to slow it down some...

Voidmatrix
#18 Posted : 10/22/2021 4:17:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dirty T wrote:

Hey Dirty T, you really seem to know your stuff so I am certainly not talking down to, but more so trying to understand your perspective.

Have you tried defatting (nathpta pulls) prior to salination and basification of the soup with ACRB?

When I'm working with ACRB, I find it minimally to be more work than MHRB and typically still get crystals.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Seeingisbelieving
#19 Posted : 10/22/2021 8:45:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I agree with VOid. I get pure white crystals from ACRB doing straight to base. If you get good bark your final product should be A+.

starway7
#20 Posted : 10/22/2021 9:45:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Seeingisbelieving wrote:
I agree with VOid. I get pure white crystals from ACRB doing straight to base. If you get good bark your final product should be A+.

[ive found that one can get ...[what looks like pure white crystals]... from ....Acacia...but still the acacia crystals can still contain certain amount of NMT and fats unless recrystalized properly..

And really the small amount of NMT and fat isnt really a big deal ..and can make the come up more gentle and forgiving... but..many people like some NMT in their product....

Im trying mimosa because the total..[DMT content] is supposed to be ..97 percent... with only 3 percent NMT...

As good as Acacia is...its only suposed to have about ..54 percent DMT..and the rest NMT and fats..

with mimosa your actually getting more pure dmt by weight and less fats and nmt...maybe thats why it cost a bit more than acacia?/

Acacia is still great! and cheaper...

12NEXT