We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Only me Options

Bisy
#21 Posted : 8/10/2021 6:26:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

null24 wrote:

And yeah, shooting it in the face with anything other than a hunting round would likely just result in pissing it off and getting you mauled, and killing kinda sucks, yeah. I do carry a .9mm when I am camping, but it's for rednecks, not bear or cougar.

Id say im more hill billy than redneck, but the distinction isnt always clear.
Everything i say is fictional, I just wanna be cool and fit in.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Bisy
#22 Posted : 8/16/2021 7:56:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

so im standing outside in front of my car, and i notice a pair of shorts or something on the hood and i use my flashlight to take a closer look and THERES A BEAR IN MY CAR!! i am not even making this up. my first thought is to get my phone and take pics or video, but phone is always plugged in and dead, so no pic. i ran in and got my elderly mother and said come look at this ma, she says what is it? that bear is in my car. we went back out and there it is. big bear ass right inside front window. all doors are closed, passenger window down. i started toward the passenger door because i was going to open it in hopes that he would exit without destroying something. bear turned around in passenger seat, head facing open window so i backed off and he fairly gently jumped out the window and ran off. car undamaged, no momentos. youre probably mentally comparing a large bear to a passenger window and thinking hmmm? on all 4 feet, his back is at window level. chrystler pacifica, its not a minivan, its a 4 door family wagon thing.

Bisy
#23 Posted : 8/16/2021 8:01:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i have children so im going to talk to park service or fish and game because this bear is too comfortable in my personal space. catching it will be quite easy, prolly park a truck in my driveway with a bear cage in back and close the door when it climbs in. but damn! my house, my pond and now my car.

PREV12