We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT
Tinctures Options

DeltaSpice
#1 Posted : 7/28/2021 4:08:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi,
I am guessing that this subject has been discussed before ..
Recently i started taking CBD oils for back pain and it has lead me to contemplate Pharma-Tinctures.
Or maybe Ayahuasca Tinctures.

Vine Alks require hot vinegar to dissolve during extraction .. but from final product back to dissolved is not so easy however that way every measurement could be recorded/calculated.
Or would it even need to be re-dissolved?
I could type questions and possible answers all day but maybe it is already a thing and you guys can point me in the right direction.
Many thanks..

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

shroombee
#2 Posted : 7/28/2021 8:35:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Are you trying to make an Ayahuasca tincture for applying directly to your skin? Or just for ease of oral dosing?

DeltaSpice
#3 Posted : 7/30/2021 6:19:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi..For Oral consumption ..Thanks

shroombee
#4 Posted : 7/31/2021 7:59:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm currently experimenting weekly with low dose pharmahuasca using harmine FB and DMT jimjam acetate drops.

I purchased the harmine online and made the jimjam acetate using Q21Q21's vinegar/lime extraction tek. I dissolve the harmine and jimjam drops in water with a splash of lemon juice. Sometimes I add THH, but it affects my sleep even many hours later so I don't use it often. And it makes the visuals too intense anyhow.

100 mg harmine, 30 mg DMT (about 2 drops of my jimjam tincture), 25-100 mg THH. 30 minutes to feel effects. 30-40 minutes CEV. 2+ hours relaxing afterglow - good for meditation.

I haven't tried higher doses yet.

You could try combining and storing the harmine and jimjam ahead of time to make a full Ayahuasca tincture. I don't know how stable harmine is in liquid though. And you might want to adjust harmine/DMT (and THH) ratios anyhow. The jimjam tincture seems stable at least for the 9 months since I performed the extraction.

DeltaSpice
#5 Posted : 7/31/2021 2:33:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

How are you dissolving the Harmine? I am just about finished extracting Caapi Alks, probably 4grams (keep expectations low) Smile
I don't think i could re dissolve them ..Once they are powder form they stay that way unless maybe a vinegar boil?
I would like to get the Alks and DMT totally dissolved into some type of oil..Unfortunately i cannot remember my pharma quantities going from not enough to too much.That would help me with the maths..
Cheers

downwardsfromzero
#6 Posted : 7/31/2021 2:47:42 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

DeltaSpice wrote:
How are you dissolving the Harmine?

shroombee wrote:
I dissolve the harmine and jimjam drops in water with a splash of lemon juice.

DeltaSpice wrote:
I would like to get the Alks and DMT totally dissolved into some type of oil
CBD is dissolved in oil because that's what it dissolves in. It would make more sense (for oral dosing) to dissolve alkaloids like harmine and DMT in strong vinegar (if they'll be stored at room temperature), maybe with a dash of ascorbic acid added.

You might want to consider sublingual dosing of harmine as it's more efficient, as discussed around posts 176 - 180 in the thread.

β€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

shroombee
#7 Posted : 8/2/2021 7:20:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

DeltaSpice wrote:
How are you dissolving the Harmine?

I assume adding the lemon juice converts the harmine FB to harmine citrate. And thus the salt form dissolves easily in water. Sometimes I use a little citric acid rather than the splash of lemon juice. Works the same either way.

downwardsfromzero wrote:
You might want to consider sublingual dosing of harmine as it's more efficient, as discussed around posts 176 - 180 in the thread.

Clarifying for DeltaSpice that the DMT would also need to be taken sublingually since sublingual harmine won't deactivate the MAO enzymes in the gut, and thus oral DMT would be deactivated.

DeltaSpice
#8 Posted : 8/2/2021 11:31:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for all the tips and the links..I may try the jimjam one day Smile

DeltaSpice
#9 Posted : 8/9/2021 12:37:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Update alert:
I melted 1850mg Vine Alks into 30ml white vinegar .. Then i quickly learnt that Spice does not dissolve in vinegar..
I then mixed 900mg spice into 10ml of hot whiskey..
Added the whiskey to the vinegar ..

The mixture is disgusting to taste and feels like it burns the underside of my tongue.. Having said that it does work well Smile

Any advice is welcome..
Thanks

shroombee
#10 Posted : 8/9/2021 11:30:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DeltaSpice wrote:
Update alert:
I melted 1850mg Vine Alks into 30ml white vinegar .. Then i quickly learnt that Spice does not dissolve in vinegar..

The mixture is disgusting to taste and feels like it burns the underside of my tongue.. Having said that it does work well Smile

Any advice is welcome..
Thanks

By "Vine Alks" you are referring to harmalas?

And your Spice was DMT freebase? If that's the case, shouldn't it dissolve in vinegar? I don't have any freebase handy right now to test, but DMT-acetate is the DMT salt in the jimjam. Using vinegar is how we salt out the DMT freebase from limonene in the Q21Q21 jimjam tek.

Given the amounts you quoted, you've got 1850 mg harmalas with 900 mg DMT in 40 ml vinegar+whiskey. A drop is approximately 0.05 ml. Thus you have 800 drops of tincture with each drop containing approximately 2.3 mg harmalas and 1.1 mg DMT. So you must've used at least 50 drops for your dose (2.5 ml)?

BTW, this past weekend I did my weekly low dose pharmahuasca meditation practice. I used harmine freebase, citric acid, and a few drops of jimjam. Added water and stirred. It all dissolved quickly with a little swirling of the spoon.

starway7
#11 Posted : 8/10/2021 5:16:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Its my experiance that dmt will desolve in white vinegar...it helps to warm up the vinegar and stir but it will desolve in acetate.....

Ive tryed making sublingual tinctures in the past and could mix dmt and rue into white vinegar at same time...

Sublingual DMT tincture: Story and Recipe. (NO BURN, NO ...https://www.dmt-nexus.me β€Ί ... β€Ί Other
Feb 22, 2010 β€” 2g SRB oral followed 45 minute later by 80mg white freebase dissolved in 3ml vinegar. The mix burn a bit but less than 1/2 of the freebase.
20 posts

·

For those of you unfamiliar with "sublingual administration" Sublingual, literally 'und

DeltaSpice
#12 Posted : 8/10/2021 5:50:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

shroombee wrote:
DeltaSpice wrote:
Update alert:

Any advice is welcome..
Thanks

By "Vine Alks" you are referring to harmalas?

And your Spice was DMT freebase? If that's the case, shouldn't it dissolve in vinegar? I don't have any freebase handy right now to test, but DMT-acetate is the DMT salt in the jimjam. Using vinegar is how we salt out the DMT freebase from limonene in the Q21Q21 jimjam tek.

Given the amounts you quoted, you've got 1850 mg harmalas with 900 mg DMT in 40 ml vinegar+whiskey. A drop is approximately 0.05 ml. Thus you have 800 drops of tincture with each drop containing approximately 2.3 mg harmalas and 1.1 mg DMT. So you must've used at least 50 drops for your dose (2.5 ml)?

BTW, this past weekend I did my weekly low dose pharmahuasca meditation practice. I used harmine freebase, citric acid, and a few drops of jimjam. Added water and stirred. It all dissolved quickly with a little swirling of the spoon.

Hi Shroombee,
Vine Alks refers to the alkaloids extracted from yellow Caapi vine using Gibran's Caapi Tek, this is the only Tek i know..My DMT was freebase, maybe i should have given it some more time and testing if you say it will dissolve in vinegar.

6 drops gave me a mild dose which lasted most of the day and evening. No visuals , just a warm dopey feeling which kept me from doing any meaningful tasks.

Today i decided to put 4 drops on a rivita cracker, it tasted bad :/ and now i feel mildly Ayahuascaed I think the way forward is to add the drops to a drink and ingest my concoction..

Cheers

shroombee
#13 Posted : 8/10/2021 6:51:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DeltaSpice wrote:
shroombee wrote:

6 drops gave me a mild dose which lasted most of the day and evening. No visuals , just a warm dopey feeling which kept me from doing any meaningful tasks.

Today i decided to put 4 drops on a rivita cracker, it tasted bad :/ and now i feel mildly Ayahuascaed I think the way forward is to add the drops to a drink and ingest my concoction..

6 drops should be ~14 mg of harmalas and ~7 mg DMT. I didn't think 14 mg of harmalas would be enough to orally activate DMT?

Was this a sublingual dose?

DeltaSpice
#14 Posted : 8/11/2021 7:29:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

shroombee wrote:

Was this a sublingual dose?

Yes it was Smile

DeltaSpice
#15 Posted : 8/14/2021 8:40:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

starway7 wrote:
Its my experiance that dmt will desolve in white vinegar...it helps to warm up the vinegar and stir but it will desolve in acetate.....

Ive tryed making sublingual tinctures in the past and could mix dmt and rue into white vinegar at same time...

Sublingual DMT tincture: Story and Recipe. (NO BURN, NO ...https://www.dmt-nexus.me β€Ί ... β€Ί Other
Feb 22, 2010 β€” 2g SRB oral followed 45 minute later by 80mg white freebase dissolved in 3ml vinegar. The mix burn a bit but less than 1/2 of the freebase.
20 posts

·

For those of you unfamiliar with "sublingual administration" Sublingual, literally 'und

I missed this post..No need for alcohol then...Thanks

DeltaSpice
#16 Posted : 8/14/2021 8:41:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DeltaSpice wrote:
starway7 wrote:

20 posts

·

I missed this post..No need for alcohol then...Thanks

DeltaSpice
#17 Posted : 8/14/2021 8:46:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Today i tried 10 drops in orange juice straight down the hatch..Results=Too weak by far..
I then did 5 drops under the tongue and then another 5 drops under the tongue.

The effects are mild..I think i will double up by adding 2g vine Alkaloids & 1g"The good stuff" to my existing tincture ..

shroombee
#18 Posted : 8/15/2021 2:03:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

DeltaSpice wrote:
Today i tried 10 drops in orange juice straight down the hatch..Results=Too weak by far..

The effects are mild..I think i will double up by adding 2g vine Alkaloids & 1g"The good stuff" to my existing tincture ..

10 drops of your tincture is about 23 mg harmalas and 11 mg DMT. 23 mg harmalas taken orally is not enough to inactivate the MAO enzymes.

I think most people need at least 150 mg harmalas for oral MAO inhibition. If you're fortunate, like myself, you might only need 100 mg harmalas.

DeltaSpice
#19 Posted : 8/15/2021 8:45:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

shroombee wrote:
DeltaSpice wrote:

10 drops of your tincture is about 23 mg harmalas and 11 mg DMT. 23 mg harmalas taken orally is not enough to inactivate the MAO enzymes.

I think most people need at least 150 mg harmalas for oral MAO inhibition. If you're fortunate, like myself, you might only need 100 mg harmalas.

Today i will try something different..Oral is off the table, i may as well just do pharma in that case.
I am going to reduce my concoction by about 50% by heating then maybe add a sweetener..
I did find that the longer i can hold the drops under my tongue the more it enters your bloodstream , kind of obvious Smile
I will report back..Cheers

DeltaSpice
#20 Posted : 8/15/2021 5:05:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Today i reduced my concoction down to 15 ml and added some sweeteners then i took 6 drops under the tongue..
Mild effects, although im not looking for a life changing trip.

Maybe a further reduction is in order. Maybe halve the 15ml .

123NEXT