We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Psychedelics and depression - tips, protocol, experiences? Options

tango
#21 Posted : 7/25/2021 10:00:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My many psychological issues, including bad, long lasting depression and generalized anxiety, have all been connected to physical states. It is also the case that psychedelics somehow take me into the body where I get to witness things being changed -the higher the dose, the deeper I go, no visuals, no elves, none of that. Over the years, this process of transformation altered my mental states significantly, and the link between the body and the mind is very transparent indeed.

Some famous person said that you can;t solve an issue at the level of complexity at which it arises (or something like that), and I find that to be the case in that one way to approach psychological difficulties is to focus on how they are mirrored by physical states, then act on the body to heal the mind.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

PREV12