We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
How much can trauma really be healed by psychedelics? Options

tango
#21 Posted : 7/17/2021 10:39:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Someone deeply, deeply broken by horrendous experiences here. Trauma is the Greek word for wound and originally referred to physical injuries only, but was then expanded to include all sorts of damage.

My anecdotal experience is that psychedelics are extraordinarily useful tools in the healing of wounds. Just like the evolution of the word itself, the healing started on a physical level, then grew to encompass the entire body-mind complex, in a series of iterations going ever deeper into the body and the mind.

It it puzzling to me that in this day and age where you can buy shares in companies focused on psychedelics on the stock exchange, there is no good information available on the capacity of these compounds to awaken what I see as a blueprint, some kind of body intelligence that knows the proper place and the proper state of all the trillions of cells that form the organism, and has the ability to trigger processes that bring the physical body ever closer to that model, which reflects in radical shifts in the mind, which alters the physical body some more and on, and on.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

PREV12