We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV456
Is there a thread about the vaccine(s)? Options

Voidmatrix
#101 Posted : 7/7/2021 11:09:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

The moral I picked up: an epidemic in a chicken farm is similar to an epidemic in prison.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Nicita
#102 Posted : 7/8/2021 12:04:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Bill Cipher wrote:
Nicita wrote:
Can someone guess the moral of the story?

That all viruses are best left unchecked to kill off their hosts?

Is that really your ideal solution? To kill off the human race in order to eradicate COVID and hand over the planet to chickens?

No, I was not suggesting any of that.
I was more going for the effects of evolutionary pressure of broad use of a vaccine that doesn't offer sterilizing immunity on a virus with a high mutation rate, but whatever, I'm out.

Have a nice rest of the thread.

dreamer042
#103 Posted : 7/8/2021 12:23:28 AM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

We just can't have nice things when politics are involved.

Lockin' it up.
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

the_Architect
#104 Posted : 7/8/2021 1:10:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow, the self importance babble is of the charts, the highest ever I´ve seen in this forum.
Take a deep breath and consider for one second if the sentence above makes you angryMad (tight jaw, frown eyebrows, short breath); or just makes you laughBig grin ...
(stress makes you sick, is not good for your inmune system, that is proven... so you´d better try to laughCool )

I think I got it by january 15th 2020
I´d like to talk about my personal experience and my take on natural immunity, which I think is a big miss...

By January 2020 (aprox 15th, I remember the dates cause I went to an exam at campus) I got a very strong... what at that time though it was a flu (flu like symptoms but somewhat different. A few days with fever, and a lot of recovery time for my full lung capacity... something I would notice when doing sports, I gassed out really quickly and felt a pressure in the chest.
I never took a test cause I am a total wacko who doesn´t trust earth doctorsVery happy ... you know, they only check your psysical body and not your other etheric light bodies (etheric-astral, causal, etc), like alien doctors do...

No big deal, in a way, the dates don´t much with the official version of cases starting in europe at february second quarter (not going to talk about conspiracies)... but still would check the version it started in 2019 (that´s where "19" comes from).

Natural immunity
I remember reading this novel from Albert Camus... La peste ("the plague"Pleased where a city is striked by a rat transmitted pest. In a fammily where everybody got it, the ones still walking (and therefore naturally immune) would take care of the other. The whole burden of work will fall on the naturally immune, taking care of animals, transportation, infraestructure, feeding people, taking care of children, etc.

In La Peste The distintion or discrimination of people would fall in those two categories:
Infected and naturally immume and/or survivors.

Right now in real world scenario, the distintion is being made between:
vaccinated and non vaccinated!!!

You don´t hear shit about naturally immume or people who had it.
You don´t hear about making certificates for people who had it, and, according to (fact-checked) statistics they show better immunity that vaccinated.
In a different line, you neither hear about a very old method of treating people, which is plasma/blood transfusions from people who had the virus (please, don´t tell me it´s because it´s expensive... probably no more expensive than shutdowns).
You neither have the option to voluntarially infect yourself with the virus and treat it with something like chlorine dioxide... just for the flat-earthers who refuse to take the vaccine (that would rise another enigma, whether or not they can isolate the virus and put it in a shotWut? ).

And I mean the last one... in my country there are cases of people being fired for not taking the jab. If that happens to me, I would consider to present a natural immunity certificate or even voluntarily infect myself with the shot.

Free will
I apologize if I upset people. Before you consider deplatforming me or loading me into a cattle wagon with destination gulag... consider this problem is not new... there have been sanitary conscientious objectors before, for years... what about these amish people, they are now to have died for refusing modern medicine treathment (blood transfusions, transplants and other are a big no in some spiritual circles)... they would rather die than take it... What would you do with these people? do they have the right to live? would you erase them from earth, put them in a island like leprous? Would you tackle them to the floor and give them the shot by force? Would you give unvaccinate people the same treatment as a potential murderer that could kill you?

It all leads up to questions on free will, wow far you can go without infringing upon somebody else´s divine free will? Where does my fredom ends and where does the other one fredom starts?...
And all the metaphyical implications we know shit about...

Love to everybody!

"...after five seconds I was no longer a marxist, no longer a materialist, no longer a rationalist.
It killed those things, it cauterized them..."

Terrence McKenna

«PREV456