We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Request Help to make DMT for the First Time. Options

wilspeak
#21 Posted : 6/13/2021 12:15:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

bismillah wrote:
wilspeak wrote:
bismillah wrote:
I've done a handful of extractions in my life and I gotta say I prefer making a tea.

4 grams rue, simmer 30-45 minutes with lemon and ginger, then strain and filter.

Anywhere from 3 to 8 grams shredded MHRB, simmered for an hour with lemon and ginger, same deal. Remember to reduce both to a volume you'll be able to get down in 2 or 3 gulps.

Then drink the rue, wait 30 min, and drink the mimosa. I find this to be the best way (unless you're tripping in a hurry??).

Hello bismillah, Can you tell me how making the "Tea" is better in your view than the DMT crystals? Thank You

Here's why my vote goes to tea:

- Simpler and cheaper

- DMT lasts longer in the bark. You have to keep freebase in the fridge, and even then it's on a timer.

- No excess, because you only make as much as you plan to drink. This can be good if you are very deliberate or have poor restraint.

- Slower & smoother come-up, longer experience (more time to think and explore), less anxiety

- No fiddling with vaporizer devices

Hello bismillah, I appreciate your response and sharing your knowledge. I will definitely make this DMT tea and maybe after a while mix it with the magical Mushroom. Can you tell me what the experience is like? Thank You
It was revealed to me that our Sun is a living and intelligent Being. Sacred Geometry is a Langauge.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

PREV12