We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
What size stash box to get? Options

Tony6Strings
#21 Posted : 6/7/2021 12:03:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cubes of some variety, they were a gift so I don't really know... I do have a spore syringe for B+ that I plan on growing once my GT is finished.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Th3_tRuTh
#22 Posted : 6/7/2021 12:54:17 PM

Yūgen "a profound, mysterious sense of the beauty of the universe ... and the sad beauty of human suffering"

I have a couple different small, hand blown glass cork jars. I'm not sure of the size but the one I use for deems easily holds 4+ grams. The one I use for changa holds about 5 grams of changa and the one I use for harmala freebase holds, I think, about 7 grams. One is a custom made and the other two I found in different head shops. You can also get small glass gram jars at most head shops. The container store usually has small glass jars. Just make sure that whatever you use, it's glass and not plastic.

IridiumAndLace
#23 Posted : 6/8/2021 3:02:43 AM

Stardust in lingerie

Huh, somehow it didn't occur to me that head shops would sell glass jars and bottles. Gonna have to check that out tomorrow.

As it is, I ordered a couple Miron glass jars. Then I ordered a proper stash box to put them in. Then I realized the stash box I ordered is probably too small to hold the jars. Guess I'll have to look at ordering some wide-mouth Infinity Jars instead.

Voidmatrix
#24 Posted : 6/8/2021 3:12:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

IridiumAndLace wrote:
Huh, somehow it didn't occur to me that head shops would sell glass jars and bottles. Gonna have to check that out tomorrow.

As it is, I ordered a couple Miron glass jars. Then I ordered a proper stash box to put them in. Then I realized the stash box I ordered is probably too small to hold the jars. Guess I'll have to look at ordering some wide-mouth Infinity Jars instead.

You're hilarious 🤣!

I ordered some Infinity Jars after Laggy's suggestion. They're pretty awesome Smile Guess I have some more DMT and harmala extractions to do, as well as a third batch of changa to start filling themLove

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

_Trip_
#25 Posted : 6/8/2021 4:08:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You could go to your local community 'Men's Shed' and commission them to do up a portal box like this. Alternatively you could make one yourself.
Disclaimer: All my posts are of total fiction.

Northerner
#26 Posted : 6/8/2021 5:23:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Darn phone not playing.... No photo goodness.
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

RowRowRowYourBoat
#27 Posted : 6/16/2021 6:28:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have some 3mL glass bottles that hold a gram of pale yellow spice with some room to spare. They would be nice but honestly they are a pain to fill or re-load extra spice into - they are just too small and finicky. I have some tiny implements for scooping spice that fit in the mouth but really the tiny bottles are more trouble than they are worth. I would definitely go for bigger containers with wider openings in the future.

My stash box is a decorative box I got on etsy. It is around 6.5" x 5" and 2" tall. Its enough to fit my emesh setup, spice, changa, harmalas, and scoops. I could just put my scale in there too but it would be cramped. I keep my scale separate since I use it for other things anyway. If I were to change to bigger spice containers, and to want to store my scale as well I'd definitely go for something just a bit bigger.
Things have turned a deeper shade of blue

Why you should NOT take DMT

Th3_tRuTh
#28 Posted : 6/16/2021 2:29:11 PM

Yūgen "a profound, mysterious sense of the beauty of the universe ... and the sad beauty of human suffering"

RowRowRowYourBoat wrote:
I have some 3mL glass bottles that hold a gram of pale yellow spice with some room to spare. They would be nice but honestly they are a pain to fill or re-load extra spice into - they are just too small and finicky. I have some tiny implements for scooping spice that fit in the mouth but really the tiny bottles are more trouble than they are worth. I would definitely go for bigger containers with wider openings in the future.

My stash box is a decorative box I got on etsy. It is around 6.5" x 5" and 2" tall. Its enough to fit my emesh setup, spice, changa, harmalas, and scoops. I could just put my scale in there too but it would be cramped. I keep my scale separate since I use it for other things anyway. If I were to change to bigger spice containers, and to want to store my scale as well I'd definitely go for something just a bit bigger.

Sounds very similar to the box I keep my sacraments in. Three cork jars for harmala, spice, changa, my e mesh rig, a glass pipe for the changa, scoops, crystals, layers of sage and purple tissue paper, and malas that the Mrs. and I used to wear or carry regularly. Before Adding in all the crystals and stuff, I would also cram my scale in there, but I don't keep it in there anymore for the same reasons.

I like your style.

null24
#29 Posted : 6/16/2021 9:07:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Tony6Strings wrote:
can even double duty as methadone carryout container. It is a nice box and keeps my alkaloids and paraphernalia stored and safe.

That's a rather specific use there...Wink

I have a old metal bank box with a combo lock that uses to do double duty as my magic chest and take out lockbox. So yeah, minds think alike.Razz
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

laggy
#30 Posted : 6/17/2021 6:06:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:
laggy wrote:
IridiumAndLace wrote:
Here's an easy question for everyone: How much volume does a typical gram of DMT occupy?

I need to order some kind of container to store my spice once I extract it, but I realized I have no actual idea how big of a container I need. I have a reasonable idea of what yield I can expect, but I don't know how much space a given mass of spice takes up. Help?

SWIM has heard of Infinity Jars. Can't remember how I came across them. Thick glass. They seal well. Dark as night.
Infinity Jars

SWIM said DMT is fluffy. Maybe take the mL size of container and divide by 3 or so and that's about how many grams it will hold. eg. 15ml = 5g, 100 = 33ish g

Yup! Getting me some of them jars [sic]! Good call leggy.

One love

No problem, bruva!
Here it is standing: atoms with consciousness; matter with curiosity. Stands at the sea, wonders at wondering: I, a universe of atoms an atom in the universe. - Richard Feynman

Because you didn’t come here to make a choice, you’ve already made it. You’re here to try to understand why you made it. - The Oracle, Matrix Reloaded

PREV12