We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Music as a language and guide through Hyperspace - Experiment Options

Fridge
#21 Posted : 12/10/2021 9:36:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok, so here I am back from my changa experience. I am not going to go much into detail, because even if I wanted to I wouldn't be able to accurately explain what happened to me last night...

What I can say though is that "Enter The Hive" has allowed me to enter the hive indeed. I think it might be important to mention that I have only listened to it once before with a normal state of mind, so I wasn't very familiar with it.
Some words that come to mind to sum things up and describe my journey a bit are: Digital/Organic, Futuristic/Ancient, Beautiful/terrifying, neon/pastel,...

In the past I have been surprised by the sound of the carrier wave and therefore "missed" the breakthrough window. This time I heard it fading in and mixing up with the sound coming out of my headphones. It was a bit like the sound of the carrier wave and "Enter The Hive" got married. They merged and became one inseparable piece of music. Then the carrier wave got so loud that I couldn't here the music anymore. When the music faded back in, I couldn't recognize the track till the first half of the experience was over. I recognized all the elements, but they seemed to be put together in a very different way. I am sure there were elements to it, that are actually not being heard in the track.

I believe it helped me to surf the carrier wave without getting wiped out, before reaching the other side. I went through a series of digital looking empty rooms which very covered in neon grid patterns. This went on till I stepped out into a world which was filled with all sorts of beings showing me how gracefully they can dance, inviting me to do the same. I remember one entity standing right in front of me waving me to come closer and have a closer look at everything. It had the facial features of a clown and had a big sombrero on. It could have been what people refer to as Jesters, but the sombrero could have been a mushroom cap as well. The name Mushroom-Jeester/clown comes to mind.
There weren't really "negative" elements to the experience. Only the feeling one gets when walking on thin ice and I think this was exactly what I was doing. If I would have gone only a little further the ice would have given way to something else entirely. I did not perceive this feeling as negative though. It just gave the whole thing a dark undertone.

The length of the song was nearly perfect for my experience. I am sure this can differ from person to person and the amount inhaled. I think I slowly started coming back after about 10 minutes and if I could I would have slowed down the music somewhat from the point I gained "normality", but as mentioned this is highly subjective.

I enjoyed your creation through and through and I will buy it as soon as I get into a better financial position.
One thing is clear. I will use your music again when traveling. Thank you.

...no need to worry...

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Aristej
#22 Posted : 12/22/2021 7:10:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey, this is a very cool report! Glad you enjoyed it and it worked so well with your session...

You can also try "Vroju" ( https://distrokid.com/hyperfollow/nimetu/vroju ), the same music as on the "Enter the Hive), just without the hemi-sync carrier waves...

It was originally inspired and constructed for the combination of 2C-B and changa... that combination is a sort of a chemical "carrier", then the DMT induced sound merges with the music into some sort of a language that influences the experience. At least, that's the idea. Smile

For anyone interested - one song from the album is also intended for the breathwork and visualisation guide - you can check it out here (and try the breathing sequences): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_NAu110cZg

"There is no solution, because there is no problem." Marcel Duchamp

Aristej
#23 Posted : 3/15/2023 11:18:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

New album for the new explorations - partially DMT/2cb informed / partially Tummo/Dzogchen meditation inspired.

https://hemi-sync.com/pr...t/vortex-with-hemi-sync/

downwardsfromzero
#24 Posted : 3/15/2023 10:27:33 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Aristej wrote:
New album for the new explorations - partially DMT/2cb informed / partially Tummo/Dzogchen meditation inspired.

https://hemi-sync.com/pr...t/vortex-with-hemi-sync/

Great to see you here, thanks for sharing. This thread is now in my bookmarks for future use - indeed, it likely would have helped me to have remembered it before now. I see that Vortex is also available on Spotify, but is this presumably without the hemi-sync?

β€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Aristej
#25 Posted : 3/24/2023 8:48:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, everything is also on Spotify and other streaming platforms (I prefer Deezer amd Tidal), if it has the brown cover - Vortex with Hemi-Sync, then it is the Hemi-Sync version, "Enter the Hive" is the HemiSync version - the blue cover art.

Pandora
#26 Posted : 9/1/2023 1:40:44 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

https://www.youtube.com/...=9Z-Ch50_Qj8&t=2533s

https://www.youtube.com/...h?v=7UYKIvj9EIM&t=5s

https://www.youtube.com/...h?v=5daLxf3YDYw&t=6s
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

navegandouniversos
#27 Posted : 9/6/2023 5:50:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi!!
I need to mean that i really liked the music that you make, i didn´t try with the medicine
but it will happen soon >

thanks for share your work, i could feel it with all my senses and was really fantastic

dont stop your creativity friend!

hugs!

Aristej
#28 Posted : 9/7/2023 8:00:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

navegandouniversos wrote:
Hi!!
I need to mean that i really liked the music that you make, i didn´t try with the medicine
but it will happen soon >

thanks for share your work, i could feel it with all my senses and was really fantastic

dont stop your creativity friend!

hugs!

Thanks, much appreciated!

Aristej
#29 Posted : 9/7/2023 8:04:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Pandora wrote:

Is this you? Cool sound and visuals!

Anyway - I have some friends who are into that sort of electronic music with "tribal" flair, also "medicine" related, but while I like the ethnic stuff they include or sample, I am less enthusiastic about the beats and "party" flair they add to it... Highly polished and fancy, but it doesn't work for me. It is all good and fine - diversity and all, but I need something else (or nothing) for the hyperspace travels.

downwardsfromzero
#30 Posted : 9/7/2023 9:40:29 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Ah, you see - Pandora's post here largely due to a mix up on my part - the artist she mentioned, Savej, has similar enough a name to remind me of your work here, and Pandora's enthusiasm for the music in a recent trip only added to the effect by somehow resonating (for me) with Fridge's report in this thread, so I sert her over. It was only several hours later when I realised the mismatch but the inadvertent bumping of these threads had already generated a bit of attention - and here we are!

It's good to see you here, Aristej, and I hope life has been treating you well.

β€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Charlie Rascal
#31 Posted : 9/7/2023 9:53:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Aristej,

I came across your post, and I wanted to say that I have just started listening to some of your music. It is absolutely gorgeous. I will be taking time to listen to as much of it as I can, slowly, and it seems utterly perfect to trip with. (I will send a report here when I get around to it!)

And, thank you for the time you have devoted to making this beautiful work. I was a musician for a huge chunk of my life and I understand the immense amount of time and devotion that this kind of creative work takes. I send gratitude and appreciation.

Aristej
#32 Posted : 10/30/2023 9:02:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey, great to hear, and thanks for the kind words. Appreciate any feedback, especially ingeresting trip reports that the music helped guide.

Aristej
#33 Posted : 10/31/2023 9:36:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Also, I don't know if I shared this - an audio-trip, visualisation and breathwork guide, inspired by Dzogchen and DMT experiences, the featured breathwork patterns are also what I use in my own experiences - to enhance, guide or calm down certain parts of the journey...

Check out and enjoy: https://nimetu.bandcamp....-and-visualisation-guide

Also on all streaming platforms:

https://distrokid.com/hy...-and-visualisation-guide

PREV12