We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Some spice from acacia Options

Tony6Strings
#1 Posted : 4/15/2021 4:41:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Four combined pulls from an A/B on 180 grams Hawaiian ACRB. As I write this another decent sized pull is drying, another two combined pulls have just been placed in the freezer.
Tony6Strings attached the following image(s):
IMG_20210414_131229.jpg (977kb) downloaded 289 time(s).
IMG_20210414_132537.jpg (1,018kb) downloaded 291 time(s).
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Tony6Strings
#2 Posted : 4/17/2021 1:02:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Final yield 3.995 grams!! 2.21% which is a personal best!
olympus mon wrote:

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

starway7
#3 Posted : 4/19/2021 5:13:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

quote...
[[pulls from an A/B on 180 grams Hawaiian ACRB.]]

looks real good!Thumbs up Thumbs up

Sounds like the same stuff i have ....mine was very low fat!

Tony6Strings
#4 Posted : 5/28/2021 10:36:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Another acacia extraction. This one was performed on the fly, I had ditched my stash (4 grams dmt couple grams harmala freebase, half ounce of cubes and my beloved glass vapor venie) cause I found myself suddenly on the road; I ended up staying with my sister for a minute and she freaked out about my kit of psychedelics like it was a kilo of cocaine or something. When I landed in a safe place (with friends more understanding of my lifestyle)
I wanted to have some dmt so I went and got my box of bark and extraction kit (everything fits in a milk crate).

800 mg white crystals. 600 mg waxtals. These were made from 3 combined naphtha pulls freeze precipitated and then evaporated.

Then I pulled with xylene and evaporated. 1.2 grams beautiful greenish goo. Changa here I come...
20210528_143414_HDR.jpg (2,391kb) downloaded 213 time(s).
20210528_142000.jpg (2,815kb) downloaded 211 time(s).
20210518_145041_HDR.jpg (2,530kb) downloaded 211 time(s).
olympus mon wrote:

starway7
#5 Posted : 5/29/2021 1:31:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That bottle with the white flakes looks very pure!Thumbs up

Have you tryed the direct E mesh method yet//...?

Tony6Strings
#6 Posted : 6/30/2021 11:11:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Here are photos of the bark I am working with. It is from Hawaii. Each kilo has weighed at least a quarter pound extra. Love this bark.

IMG_20200608_122939.jpg (64kb) downloaded 181 time(s).
20210629_123944_HDR.jpg (2,613kb) downloaded 182 time(s).
olympus mon wrote:

#7 Posted : 7/1/2021 1:39:50 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Nice work man!

I still have quite a bit of acrb stored away, I've had it since 2010ish I believe. Seeing this gets me excited. Smile

I'd done a small 50g classical a/b initially when I'd gotten the bark. Got around a gram of white/light yellow xtals, a few hundred mg's of a sticky oil. Vaping the xtals had taken me to to a nearly identical realm as mhrb xtals.

Glad to see that you got the 2+% yield. That's seemed to be a common yield for many I'd seen here from over the years from decent acrb.

Once again very nice man Thumbs up

Tony6Strings
#8 Posted : 7/1/2021 6:14:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks Tatt!! Pull some magic from your Thinking Of Eachother Tree rootbark and share with us some pics!!!
@Starway7, I have heard great things about emesh. I hear tell it gives the GVG a run for its money. I'm sure it is awesome. I personally love vaping dmt with a glass vapor genie with a Healthstone in bowl, using a micro torch. I've got another genie on the way...

Anyone and everyone: has anybody ever gotten green goo like is on my razor in the above photo?
olympus mon wrote:

Seeingisbelieving
#9 Posted : 7/1/2021 4:53:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I got some goo from acacia bark as well but it wasn't as dark as yours. Have you noticed a difference in vaping the goo vs crystal?

#10 Posted : 7/1/2021 6:28:13 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Tony6Strings wrote:
Anyone and everyone: has anybody ever gotten green goo like is on my razor in the above photo?

I can't remember exactly, but I think the color for my goo was a translucent semi-dark yellowish color. Only time I ever seen people getting any sort of green goo was from a leaf source of dmt, never anything related to a bark.

You mentioned you used xylene to get that goo. Have you always used that brand of xylene for later pulls on acrb? What brand is it?

Might be worth checking the MSDS for that brand of xylene I'd think.. Only because occasionally brands can put in things like rust inhibitors n' such. Might be worth doing an evap test on a small glass plate real quick just to see if any sort of film is left, though obviously MSDS is the way to go.

I know there were threads on here from years back, though pertaining to mimosa and people having solvent issues [green/blue goo/dmt], for instance like this one:

Having problems... Green Goo Spice

Tony6Strings
#11 Posted : 7/2/2021 1:35:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have used this xylene before without issue to make full spectrum mimosa extract and to get the remainders of acrb extractions after pulling with naphtha. Last time my acacia goo was a beautiful reddish color. The xylene itself evaps clean.
olympus mon wrote:

Tony6Strings
#12 Posted : 7/4/2021 6:45:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This is the same container from one of the photos in post 4. Looked at it this morning and it has changed colors to a most beautiful shade of red... I have had acacia goo of similar color before from xylene evaporation. Anyone else ever have their acacia extracts change color, specifically to this red shade? I know it has been hot lately, maybe it oxidised?
20210704_103906.jpg (2,941kb) downloaded 116 time(s).
olympus mon wrote:

#13 Posted : 7/4/2021 7:22:19 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Nice! So that tinged green stuff ended up turning to that reddish color? Good to know! Thanks for the followup. SmileThumbs up

Tony6Strings
#14 Posted : 7/4/2021 8:45:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

No. It is the waxtals jar from the first picture in post 4. The green razor goo was dissolved in isopropyl immediately after photograph and placed on some dried mint leaves. This enhanced leaf can be seen in the "how does your changa look" thread.

I am making moar and it has occured to me that the red wax color is not unlike the color of the acacia tea...
20210704_110723_HDR.jpg (2,435kb) downloaded 106 time(s).
olympus mon wrote:

Voidmatrix
#15 Posted : 7/6/2021 2:54:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

That's really something beautiful. Are you skipping the defat step to encourage that coloring?

I love goo. I need to extract some on purpose.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Tony6Strings
#16 Posted : 7/6/2021 6:21:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I just placed a corningware with 400 ml saturated solvent in my freezer. The naphtha is opaque white. It is the combined first two pulls from an A/B which began with 300 grams of bark. I love extracting dmt.

No defat. Maybe next time I will try one to see if I can get crystal only.

olympus mon wrote:

Voidmatrix
#17 Posted : 7/6/2021 4:03:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tony6Strings wrote:
I just placed a corningware with 400 ml saturated solvent in my freezer. The naphtha is opaque white. It is the combined first two pulls from an A/B which began with 300 grams of bark. I love extracting dmt.

No defat. Maybe next time I will try one to see if I can get crystal only.

I do too! I'm going to start prepping another 2 while finishing the two that I'm on. I'm making changa from the first 2, another blend I've never done,, and then just some extra freebase to have around.

I've only extracted from Acacia a few times, but each time, with the defat, it still came out a little gooey, though mostly crystal.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Tony6Strings
#18 Posted : 7/10/2021 7:57:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

For whatever reason, nothing I have made from this new kilogram of bark is staying solid. It is all turning to goo. These old hash oil containers with silicone insert are coming in handy. The lighter colored goo on right has solidified to a hard wax, it weighs three grams, the first two pulls from a 200 gram bark extraction, the super saturated one I mentioned. Third and fourth yielded a little over another gram to bring me to 2% again. First extraction did not yield as well, barely over 1%. This I used to make one of these jars enhanced leaf and fill another container with a gram of goo. Makes for a nice little stash for to smoalk moar and give away and whatnot. I am happy.
20210710_112124_HDR.jpg (2,545kb) downloaded 73 time(s).
olympus mon wrote:

Voidmatrix
#19 Posted : 7/10/2021 8:17:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That's a wonderful sight. It seems like we're similar in that we both enjoy extracting so much we end up giving some of our work away. Spreading the love. Your comments on goo reminded me of this thread . I would like to use some if the info to experiment with extracting goo on purpose.

Thanks for sharing.

One love

Tony6Strings
#20 Posted : 7/10/2021 10:08:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix, thanks glad you like! If you specifically want goo from acrb, pull with xylene and evaporate. I love the full spectrum acacia confusa goo from xylene evap. This is what is pictured on my razor in post 4, although other times I have made it, came out a blood red color similar to what my other wax turned into.
olympus mon wrote:

12NEXT