We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT
Ketamine - source for learning, spirituality or dark magic? Options

gnuisance
#1 Posted : 3/18/2021 7:59:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has been experimenting with ketamine a bit more after hearing it can ease depression. Experiences are mixed. Some wild things can happen and be witnessed deep in a dissociative hole but I don't feel the experience has the same spiritual and emotional significance as DMT and even other psychedelics.

Would be very interested to hear the thoughts of more experienced individuals on this?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Seeingisbelieving
#2 Posted : 3/18/2021 8:43:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Have you heard what James Kent has to say? How about D.M. Turner.. I'm sure some may disagree but after experimentation I consider the substance to be bad news.

Tomtegubbe
#3 Posted : 3/18/2021 9:21:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ketamine is damn addictive. It sure helps with the symptoms of depression, but oftentimes there is some message in the depression that needs to be addressed even though it may be extremely tough.

I plan on taking it recreationally again at some point, but make sure there is a limited supply.
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

gnuisance
#4 Posted : 3/18/2021 10:11:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Seeingisbelieving wrote:
Have you heard what James Kent has to say? How about D.M. Turner.. I'm sure some may disagree but after experimentation I consider the substance to be bad news.

I went and tracked down some of his stuff, he seems pretty clear that it can be dangerous for purely recreational purposes. Thank you for the reference

gnuisance
#5 Posted : 3/18/2021 10:12:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tomtegubbe wrote:
Ketamine is damn addictive. It sure helps with the symptoms of depression, but oftentimes there is some message in the depression that needs to be addressed even though it may be extremely tough.

I plan on taking it recreationally again at some point, but make sure there is a limited supply.

limited supply is key for SWIM I think. Thanks for your reply

Ramma
#6 Posted : 3/18/2021 11:05:42 PM

Long live the Kings of Righteousness

Ketamine is amazing, as far as any drug can be called amazing. If even say beautiful. Not like DMT, but beautiful. No one knows more about K than John C Lily. In his book the Scientist which I read last month there is a lot on K since he experimented on every single dose possible (within a max amount of mg). At one point he was injecting 30mg every 30 minutes, 24/7. Highly addictive as everyone knows, evil, and dangerous. I would be glad to hear your experiences if any are noteworthy. With great power comes great responsibility--sappy, but so true. Beware, watch out, and God bless you.
Behold, a sower went out to sow

Tomtegubbe
#7 Posted : 3/18/2021 11:08:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Seeingisbelieving wrote:

You mean this? https://youtu.be/87A7bDY2Dac

Wow.
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

downwardsfromzero
#8 Posted : 3/19/2021 10:19:27 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Tomtegubbe wrote:
Seeingisbelieving wrote:

You mean this?

Wow.

Two decades ago I derailed my life with ketamine too. They don't call it 'techno smack' and 'regretamine' for nothing. The 'mystery'-driven "repeat use trap" is something observable with other dissociatives as well - including ether and nitrous oxide.

Another notable ketamine fatality was Marcia Moore.

It's a fascinating substance capable of providing some remarkable experiences but set yourself strict limits to your usage - and stick to them.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

M0K0
#9 Posted : 3/21/2021 1:54:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I new someone who died of havin to many of this horse stuff.
In my life there are just a couple of things that give me more joy than drugs (friends, skating, girlfirend).
So if you are weak like me, stay with the psychedelics because they are self regulating.
If you smoke it right, you can't hold a pipe.

Seeingisbelieving
#10 Posted : 3/21/2021 3:56:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

M0K0 wrote:
I new someone who died of havin to many of this horse stuff.
In my life there are just a couple of things that give me more joy than drugs (friends, skating, girlfirend).
So if you are weak like me, stay with the psychedelics because they are self regulating.

Hellyeah moko I've been skating since 7 years old. Working on backside bigspin no comply variation right now. It's a dope trick.

dragonrider
#11 Posted : 3/26/2021 9:11:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

NMDA antagonists are interesting as a psychedelic, but they are much more dangerous in almost every way than classic hallucinogens like LSD, DMT or mescaline...addictive or habit forming, more toxic, some of them are more likely to trigger psychotic breaks, they tend to impair judgment to a greater extent than classic hallucinogens do (where i live, carcrashes caused by people inhaling N2O while driving have become a bit of a plague, now how unbelievably stupid is that). The list goes on. And on.

I think people should always realize that, when they start playing around with these substances.

Makes it a little easier to say "no" when it is wise to do so.

I've done it with LSD a couple of times, and i realy liked that. 30 to 40 mg right after the peak of an acid trip is pretty wild.

Sasha_shows_the_way
#12 Posted : 3/29/2021 11:38:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I used it a bit years ago, before I had kids and I hung up my clubbing boots. Always as a party/post party drug, usually with MDMA. Personally I loved the combo but I was normally after something short of disappearing down the hole. That's not to say I didn't occasionally take a few too many bumps and end up pretty wrecked on it sometimes.

I never felt like it got out of hand but a friend took too much and fucked his bladder. It didn't take much to build up a tolerance too.

I would definitely do it again and with my pretty boring, middle aged life I doubt there's much chance of over indulgence.
Rules are for the guidence of wise men and the obedience of fools.

SynKyd
#13 Posted : 3/30/2021 7:14:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I find it quite amazing, but yeah, limits. I personally have never felt such a euphoria as a real deep dive on K. Unlike anything else out there, pretty indescribable!
At the center of this existence, it is everything and nothing, all of us and each of us and none of us. My light is now lit, and it cannot be extinguished.

Exitwound
#14 Posted : 3/30/2021 5:30:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The K made me understand how it is to feel one with everything, like literally feeling physical oneness with everything, as if you are all the air and room and world around you.

Seeingisbelieving
#15 Posted : 3/30/2021 5:45:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Xenon Gas is where it's at.

Voidmatrix
#16 Posted : 3/30/2021 6:25:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Part of me wonders how much of the detriment that is percieved is due to poor set of intention relative to doing K...

I have never done it. Have had many express that I may find it beneficial, but I've never gone out of my way to get my hands on it.

I have considered trying it in a clinical setting to further address my depressive disorders, but I'm in the midst of another experiment regarding my depression presently. So I guess we'll see.

Thank you all for contributing your insights. Since I have never experienced it, I really can't cast an opinion about it.

One love

What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

๖ۣۜƤˢychᵒ0Rⱥttler
#17 Posted : 4/18/2021 2:54:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I personally have had great experiences with Ketamine. I use it fairly regularly to relax and for depression. I do enjoy the feeling. I do however understand it is an addictive substance and I am easily able to stick in the draw for a while. Whilst it's not for everyone, it's a positive substance for me.

bismillah
#18 Posted : 4/18/2021 4:56:56 PM

My Personalized Tag

Seeingisbelieving wrote:

Bahaha

Just make sure you hang upside down while you huff that stuff!
I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want a clever signature.

Deltah
#19 Posted : 5/2/2021 7:04:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

when salvia scared me so much that for a long time I did not touch anything except ganja ... then there was love with ketamine, dxe, mxe and 3 meo pcp, the latter in a mix with 2ce gave a particularly deep immersion ...but all these trips are negligible in comparison with dmt ... and salvinorin a.

downwardsfromzero
#20 Posted : 5/2/2021 9:15:20 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

bismillah wrote:
Seeingisbelieving wrote:

Bahaha

Just make sure you hang upside down while you huff that stuff!

XeXeXe Wink

(the only 100% psychoactive pure element? Actually very interesting - and expensive.)

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

123NEXT