We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
What does the molecule smell like to you Options

Voidmatrix
#21 Posted : 3/27/2021 1:46:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

The mushrooms I'm on are probably a contributing factor but this thread has me cracking up!Big grin "corn tortillas" "pure gangster"

Depends on the deems. Sometimes it's a mild burning rubber or street construction smell.

Other times, it smells like deems, a beautiful and unique smell particular to spice I suppose.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

changaforchange
#22 Posted : 3/27/2021 8:46:10 AM

changaforchange

starway7 wrote:
To me...freshly extracted dmt has a sweet smell .. kinda like a bokay of flowers .... Thumbs up

yep, this one Pleased
changa is my medicine

blue_velvet
#23 Posted : 4/9/2021 2:27:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The extracted powder smells to me like new shoes with floral notes.
When smoked, it smells like mothballs and burnt plastic - slightly unnatural and alien, but also paradoxically familiar, like the lived-in apartment smell I remember from being a child and visiting my mother's friends in their homes.

M0K0
#24 Posted : 4/9/2021 10:58:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

If you did a good extraction it smells like roses inside of fresh nikes.
If vaporized right it smeels the same.
If you burn it it smells like plastic.
Acctally i like the smell but could be that this comes from using it Smile
If you smoke it right, you can't hold a pipe.

Wolfnippletip
#25 Posted : 4/9/2021 4:07:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Smells like Illuminati-Grade Pot Pourri.
My flesh moves, like liquid. My mind is cut loose.

ColorfulElfBoy
#26 Posted : 4/13/2021 3:11:58 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I've not smelt it in awhile, but of what I remember it was always rubbery, but a quite unique character to it. The orange color just added to the idea of rubber, like a basketball.

I can't say I've smelled anything close to it besides rubber. But like no rubber I've smelt before, got kind of an aspect to it that smelling it kind of triggered the feelings you get from that first hit of reality/dreams fading. Almost as if you can smell it's serious shit lol

benzyme
#27 Posted : 4/13/2021 1:31:45 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

I've found it variable, depending on the polymorph. From the 'camphor' smell, described by McKenna, to a floral, fishy aroma.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

Tony6Strings
#28 Posted : 4/13/2021 2:16:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

benzyme wrote:
I've found it variable, depending on the polymorph. From the 'camphor' smell, described by McKenna, to a floral, fishy aroma.

Have you noticed any difference in smell between dmt extracted from plants vs synthetic?

olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Voidmatrix
#29 Posted : 4/23/2021 8:11:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Got a new one that trumps other scents the spice is reminiscent of to me: Clonex Rooting Gel

😂

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

benzyme
#30 Posted : 4/24/2021 10:17:46 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

Tony6Strings wrote:
benzyme wrote:

Have you noticed any difference in smell between dmt extracted from plants vs synthetic?

nope
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

smokerx
#31 Posted : 4/30/2021 10:05:09 PM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

to me its smells like citrus flowers
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

We are all living in our own feces.

PREV12