We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
DMT compared to LSD Options

rOm
#21 Posted : 11/26/2020 1:39:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

GordonFreem4nn wrote:

I set an intent, asking a question nursery rhyme style and it amazes me how far this takes me compared to just going in without putting any thought in it.

Anyone here who does the same thing ?

I don't often does this, but I agree that setting intention may send you further, or direct the effect etc... But...I didn't notice it everytime and am far from using the intention everytime as well.
I don't do with Lysergic acid usually either. I tend to do with "medicinal goals" if I have any. or maybeit just find me while I navigate.
Now about the O.P. I don't know on particular large doses as I don't really do hard doses like 1 mg but I found when mixing 2 psychedelic for exemple that LSD would be a great "force" tool,while I tend to add another one as "Light" a bit when doing ayahuasca, they usually call the caapi vines ' force" and the eventual admixture such as chacruna or chaliponga " light".
Doing so I've had some sort of experience more "DMT like" where I would go into different time space or feel like having crossed the rubicon river.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Tomtegubbe
#22 Posted : 11/26/2020 3:27:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

GordonFreem4nn wrote:
Hey guys, thanks for all this information ! Somehow lsd found me in the original liquid form, can't wait to try it out !
Another question ... I have try'd something a couple of times now and it seems to work every time.

I set an intent, asking a question nursery rhyme style and it amazes me how far this takes me compared to just going in without putting any thought in it.

Anyone here who does the same thing ?

Much love & respect from Here ^^

Intriguing! Can you give an example of a rhyme you are using?
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

PREV12