We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Terrified after DMT dose, please advise. Options

SynKyd
#21 Posted : 10/24/2020 4:51:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

null24 wrote:

"Astonishment"; if TMK had left it there, instead of naming everything he saw like a self-appointed Adam in the Garden, he'd be on-point but not nearly as entertaining. I'm sorry that you were overwhelmed, but it sounds like you just got yourself handed to you in a typically DMT way, perfectly normal. Wink

This is gold right here, nothing he’s described has ever showed up literally although for him I believe it was what he experienced. He was a great story teller for sure-
At the center of this existence, it is everything and nothing, all of us and each of us and none of us. My light is now lit, and it cannot be extinguished.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

fink
#22 Posted : 10/28/2020 9:20:20 AM
DMT-Nexus member

If you are not scared at least occasionally by the drugs you take it might be time to find a new source Big grin
I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Poemander
#23 Posted : 11/19/2020 1:20:08 AM

β€œThe Infinite Mind of THE ALL is the womb of Universes.” ~The Kybalion

HyperJester wrote:
The Candy Land places are meaningless and a waste of time in my opinion.
I've done enough to understand what happens now and where people get stuck.

Firstly everything in this universe is a manifestation of consciousness, energy vibrating to create matter.
That consciousness expands in all directions, low to high energy / frequency.

The first part of a DMT trip for me is you start with blackness in your head / eyes closed.. to gain either patterns / shapes / bright colours.. this can throw you into what I call the dimension that's meaningless. It's like a cosmic childs cartoon world. I typically see round smiling faces wearing long cone shaped hats, lots of bright pinks, yellows, blues, greens, reds.. very very playful, fun, cartoon like. Ultimately absolutely meaningless.
At these points i've meditated and sat in those spaces for a while without moving or thinking, and something controlled my body and forced me to yawn in a huge exaggerated way, head right back full roll ( ridiculous-looking yawning )
and a giant enormous wave of tiredness to almost falling asleep. I ignored it and carried on meditating, and it forced me again to yawn... I understood something greater than the idea of myself was trying to wake me up.
I said out loud with my hand outstretched "Oh this is a distraction!" and that reality instantly vanished.

I was emersed in the Spirit, it's an intelligent beautiful white light, streaks of soft blues and greys.
It moves and changes but it's Divine, I think of it as the Atman (Vedic name for universal soul)
It teaches you, consciousness goes from meaningless to meaningful. From blackness and bright neon childs colours, to divine white light and purity, to love, to oneness.

People get stuck in the dimension that's completely irrelevant, where you won't learn what you are.
You are consciousness, not a body or mind. You can will yourself up to that space by consciously understanding where you are and that from there it expands beyond into more light, more meaning and you start to move up towards points of light which come to a single point.. once past that, you arrive in the same spirit.

You can also use Mantra, I repeated "I am the manifestation of consciousness, within the light and love of God" and was picked up on the back of some kind of spiritual Dragon made of white light, I rode on its neck and it flew me into the heavens, with orange fractal patterns shooting from its head flying past me as a celebration of understanding.
Then glided through incredible spiritual lights and placed me on top of a white tower of light. All of it takes you to the same one, the light of the universal Spirit. You can ask questions in your mind and it allows you to feel the answer inside your own self, beyond speech. If you put your hand across your heart and feel inwards you feel your true qualities are so pure and beautiful it can make you cry in shock at how Divine you really are.

I was an atheist for 32 years, and laughed at the idea of God until my experiences with DMT.
Not only did it show me truth in a DMT State, it triggered natural experiences in my real life, like waking up at 3am with my heart wide open, and a profound feeling of love I've never felt before, surrounded by white light. To being dragged out of my body up into space when energy blasted up from the bottom of my spine up through my body like a whirlwind, I could hear and feel it roaring like wind all around my body and head. DMT can wake you up from the concept of who you thought you were, to the understanding that there is a greater Self beyond the idea of "me" and "you".

I was going to write a response, but after reading this I feel no need at all. I very much like what you have said here. I feel very similarly about what is the DMT experience.

Thumbs up

fink
#24 Posted : 5/26/2022 1:04:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Meaningless distractions are also of value. Especially distractions of astonishing beauty and complexity.
I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Voidmatrix
#25 Posted : 5/26/2022 2:04:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

fink wrote:
Meaningless distractions are also of value. Especially distractions of astonishing beauty and complexity.

Yep! Depends on how we approach it. And as such, should be careful of dogma.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

PREV12