We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
About HPPD, here is a interesting theory Options

nitrogenaztec
#21 Posted : 10/23/2022 8:27:12 AM
DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
And, speaking of terrible, so is your idea of unprescribed, off-label use of an essential group of medications which could contribute to the development of resistance in viruses. Best not to do that.

I doubt I'll be able to affect the world... only myself or those near to me.

If I had the ability to affect the world I could hold it ransom and get rich Pleased

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

downwardsfromzero
#22 Posted : 10/23/2022 9:24:29 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

nitrogenaztec wrote:
downwardsfromzero wrote:
And, speaking of terrible, so is your idea of unprescribed, off-label use of an essential group of medications which could contribute to the development of resistance in viruses. Best not to do that.

I doubt I'll be able to affect the world... only myself or those near to me.

If I had the ability to affect the world I could hold it ransom and get rich Pleased

Consider the possibility that others, elsewhere, might read this publicly visible material and try out some of the ideas they see - that's why I caution against it.

That said, Syrian rue does appear to display some antiviral properties and I wouldn't actively discourage anyone from pre-dosing with that if they didn't have any other contraindications.

There are always nuances and exceptions!

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

wattlez
#23 Posted : 12/26/2022 4:58:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Glandular fever set my life on a downwards course for the next 12 months until getting my tonsils removed made me physically better, but lead to further abuse of alcohol and then resulting psychiatric issues.

Every medical change from a professional seems to focus on the symptom, and not the cause. Looking back, I took the decision nearly a year and a half ago to stop working and focus on solving some large issues (Bipolar and OCD are the larger ones, but everything is comorbid to a degree I find) which has been partially successful, but now my sleeping pattern has worsened and my diet and physical health has slipped as a result. Working in an office or on site is now going to be far more difficult.

The biggest reason I became interested in DMT is I wanted to attempt resetting the "default mode network", i.e brain chatter because due to a physical defect I cannot do deep breathing meditation comfortably. I have done neurofeedback which was a great help but not enough of a solution to a brain that dissociates far too easily.

So here I am, looking not just at symptoms, but rather the underlying cause of the big issue, which is the brain functioning against me in the deep recesses, a dysfunctional fight or flight response.

All substances can have a functional use for humans, I think the question we need to ask is are we doing things for the long term benefit of everyone involved? So I choose to self extract and avoid funding potentially malicious suppliers.

I think deep down, every illness I have had has damaged a brain that was unable to cope with the original load functionally. Will DMT help me out with this? Who knows. I have gained a strong appreciation for nature in the process and patience that I couldn't dream of before. I think my advice to everyone is don't sacrifice long term function for short term comfort that modern pharmaceuticals eagerly offer, both legal and illegal. The world is complex and won't get any simpler as the future drags us with it...
I <3 WATTLEZ

universecannon
#24 Posted : 12/27/2022 12:31:51 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

Interesting theory although I've never been bitten by a tick or contracted Lyme disease to my knowledge. I purposefully built sensitivity up so that i can access what some would relate to low dose dmt/harmala states without substances, as have others here. There is individual variation but generally it's like a muscle, and some end up unwittingly exercising it more than they were ready for. I'm no shaman but there is a reason some aya shamans for example can bring in the visionary state through mapacho or icaros alone and live in a permanently different state to some degree, but I don't think it's Lyme disease

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

PREV12