We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Mushroom entity or my imagination? Options

WanderingCat
#1 Posted : 5/15/2020 7:06:37 PM

The White Haired Cat

While taking an eighth of mushrooms I had laid down on my bed with my eyes closed partially meditating I had seen something rather odd. I don't know if an eighth is enough to see into other dimensions or capture an entities interest. This could all be in my head and apart of my imagination as well!

So ignore the everything else but the red elongated things. What I saw was this but not red, it was more skin like and the pores were more visible. The tentacle things were different heights, some short some others longer. At each tip of these things was a long strand of hair. They seemed to notice me and got offensive or at least looked threatened. They gave off some sort of danger. Maybe trying to cause fear and feed off me. At some point it had a human body and in replace of a normal head was that odd entity. I simply didn't fear it but gave interest only for awhile. Not much longer it had realized I didn't fear it and it had disappeared.

Has anyone else seen this thing before? What even was it?

WanderingCat attached the following image(s):
maxresdefault.jpg (214kb) downloaded 302 time(s).
Grass Grows When The Tiny Cat is Dreaming

Phangz wrote:

"this is your height on dmt.."

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Anonymous2
#2 Posted : 5/24/2020 1:18:00 AM
The more you know

WanderingCat wrote:
While taking an eighth of mushrooms I had laid down on my bed with my eyes closed partially meditating I had seen something rather odd. I don't know if an eighth is enough to see into other dimensions or capture an entities interest. This could all be in my head and apart of my imagination as well!

So ignore the everything else but the red elongated things. What I saw was this but not red, it was more skin like and the pores were more visible. The tentacle things were different heights, some short some others longer. At each tip of these things was a long strand of hair. They seemed to notice me and got offensive or at least looked threatened. They gave off some sort of danger. Maybe trying to cause fear and feed off me. At some point it had a human body and in replace of a normal head was that odd entity. I simply didn't fear it but gave interest only for awhile. Not much longer it had realized I didn't fear it and it had disappeared.

The other images that reminded of the demons, and which I have seen earlier (unlike yours) were:

Your post isn’t telling me these demons exist. Your post is telling me the Universe is a single Mind. You saw these demons because I saw them. Or, if you prefer, I saw them because you saw them. Even more, my girlfriend told me exactly what you wrote. She told me they feed off fear.

Anonymous2
#3 Posted : 5/24/2020 1:26:44 AM
The more you know

I just had a week break (as the person who seems to live in a human body), and today I had an amazing trip full of love and magic. It’s a game.

Love your mushrooms, and reunite. Also, avoid GT unless you want to go to a demon hunt.

Brennendes Wasser
#4 Posted : 5/24/2020 1:55:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expert

WanderingCat wrote:

I love that mushroom at your picture so hard Big grin Big grin Big grin I think it was once brought to Europe from a traveler in Australia by spores and I was so lucky to see one of those 1x quite a few years ago.

null24
#5 Posted : 5/24/2020 3:20:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Were you tripping really hard or not following hyperdimensional alien etiquette and making them mad? Or both? Who knows? Not me, that's for sure.

I like the fact that you are asking that question and not jumping to conclusions. Keep tripping, keep asking.

Sorry i don't have an answer for you, but nobody really does.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Anonymous2
#6 Posted : 5/24/2020 8:55:52 AM
The more you know

null24 wrote:
Were you tripping really hard or not following hyperdimensional alien etiquette and making them mad? Or both? Who knows? Not me, that's for sure.

I like the fact that you are asking that question and not jumping to conclusions. Keep tripping, keep asking.

Sorry i don't have an answer for you, but nobody really does.

Maybe, but I like your answer a lot.

Reality is mysterious and ever-changing. It’s to be explored. The adventure is better without making unwarranted jumps.

Anonymous2
#7 Posted : 5/26/2020 1:51:59 PM
The more you know

I forgot to tell you one of the most important things. It should be noted in every mushroom cultivation manual.

Magic mushrooms have the tendency of showing you what they see. When I asked for it, it always worked. Maybe, I’ll never ask for it again. Terence McKenna also talked about it. It is real.

What you see under the microscope that looks like a potato- or a cucumber-shaped cute little cell is a freaking alien demon for the mushroom. That’s how the magic mushrooms see bacteria and other contaminations. Think about it. How do you expect someone to see such a thing who can synthesize psilocybin for themselves?

For you, it’s a waste of time when you have to throw away a jar. For your mushrooms, it’s their life.

Mushrooms are intelligent, and they are not how they look. But in this reality, when you grow them, they depend on you.

This is much more than a theory. It’s a fact. They were telling me about the pink mold days before it appeared by showing me pink and purple demons.

It didn’t even appear in their jar. It mostly appeared in other jars and boxes I cultivate for fun. Search for it, and you’ll find that pink and purple molds are amongst the most dangerous things you can grow both for you and your mushrooms. They were showing it to me when it was not yet visible.

You don’t see these as a result that the contamination produces hallucinogens too. No. It’s the mushroom that shows you what’s going on. That’s why your mushroom can be 100% pure, and you still see them, if they are in other jars.

They also showed me bacteria in other jars before I noticed it. They were some brown rounded creatures although much less scary than the purple aliens.

The above is not always the reason you see hostile demons or aliens. There are multiple possible reasons. It’s only one of them.

I believe what the mushrooms show us, is true, but often misunderstood.

That’s why telling yourself, "This is not real! This is not real!" isn't smart. Your unconsciousness knows it’s real. That’s why it’s not helping (many times).

It’s much better to ask, "WTF is this?" Most of the time, they warn you of something. They help you and themselves. You are in the same team, at least, in this reality. When you trip often, you depend on each other.

WanderingCat
#8 Posted : 5/27/2020 9:58:10 PM

The White Haired Cat

Thank you all for the responses! Everything was very interesting.

Since writings this I've noticed a few other people telling me about similar experiences. Some saying it could've been a god of some sort or a demon. It all is still up in the air for me, and personally I don't mind that. I'm just glad about the feedback.

During my trip I noticed that my ceiling was a window where I could see other entities moving but not being able to cross. Some sort of overlapping room maybe?

Phangz wrote:

Anonymous2
#9 Posted : 5/28/2020 2:11:59 AM
The more you know

"Hello. How may I help you?"
"Can I have the non-demon version of the same trip?"
"Sure, you can. First, let me ask you a question. Why would you want that?"
"Let me think... It was a bit... Just a tiny little bit... Mmmm... How should I say..."
"Yes?"
"Mmm... Okay. I see your point."
"It was my pleasure to assist."

Anonymous2
#10 Posted : 5/28/2020 12:08:39 PM
The more you know

WanderingCat wrote:
Thank you all for the responses! Everything was very interesting.

Since writings this I've noticed a few other people telling me about similar experiences. Some saying it could've been a god of some sort or a demon. It all is still up in the air for me, and personally I don't mind that. I'm just glad about the feedback.

During my trip I noticed that my ceiling was a window where I could see other entities moving but not being able to cross. Some sort of overlapping room maybe?

I can’t tell you most of the things I know. You started waking up. You’ll see more.

Don’t believe anything people tell you. Don’t believe the religions and spiritual teachings. Don’t believe such a thing as "ego" and other human concepts of BS.

The religions and teachings have a lot of truth in them because that’s how one sells lies. The best lies are always packaged in "truth".

The world is not what it seems. It’s not what you have been told. One of the main purposes of all religions is to take away your power.

The creatures you saw were not your friends.

There is a protective barrier around this reality. You can see it either as a fence or a glass window. Entities want to get in and try to reach for you. Consider that barrier the only thing that protects you unless you are ready to defend yourself. You unlikely are.

The creatures who can touch you without you doing anything, and without being separated, usually are okay. They are inside the barrier.

Never ever make any kind of deal with the creatures from the outside. The better it seems, the worse it is. Avoid any interaction. Avoid getting close to the barrier especially when it looks like a fence.

The more you see, the more you are seen.

If you find yourself in a situation that seems accepting a deal that was not clear to you, or you weren’t aware of the deal at all, you are free to leave it. Reject it. Say "no", and cleanse yourself with your mind.

Don’t believe a single word of what I say. The "don’t believe anyone" includes me too.

But when it’s time, remember what I said.

"Power is not what you get. Power is what you take". Once again: don’t accept anything. Even when you don’t see the barrier.

Metta-Morpheus
#11 Posted : 5/28/2020 4:35:51 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

Anonymous2 wrote:

Love your mushrooms, and reunite. Also, avoid GT unless you want to go to a demon hunt.

I’m going to have to disagree. GTs were wonderful to me. They taught me a lot about cultivation, and were great to trip on. Very pleasant.
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

Anonymous2
#12 Posted : 6/4/2020 2:05:36 PM
The more you know

Hello WanderingCat,

just another "coincidence".

It did not appear now. I found it in the tubs about the time you opened the thread. It took me a while to put it on agar and do other things.

I will kill both the contamination and the demon.

Please tell me, did you see any entity with yellow color too?

WanderingCat
#13 Posted : 6/15/2020 8:31:55 PM

The White Haired Cat

yes I do remember the color of it being yellow. Some of them being insect or plant like. That is rather interesting that you found it close to when I created this. Sometimes they can come across with no visible outline and can be black.

Sorry for the late reply!

I haven't been active recently but I should be making appearances more Laughing

Phangz wrote:

Anonymous2
#14 Posted : 6/18/2020 4:13:26 PM
The more you know

WanderingCat wrote:
yes I do remember the color of it being yellow. Some of them being insect or plant like. That is rather interesting that you found it close to when I created this. Sometimes they can come across with no visible outline and can be black.

I have bad news for you.

You and I saw the same entities.

Only two explanations come to my mind.

1. It’s true that there is only One Consciousness.
2. These entities are somehow real.

The above options are not exclusive.

WanderingCat
#15 Posted : 6/21/2020 7:24:31 PM

The White Haired Cat

Anonymous2 wrote:
WanderingCat wrote:

I have bad news for you.

You and I saw the same entities.

Only two explanations come to my mind.

1. It’s true that there is only One Consciousness.
2. These entities are somehow real.

The above options are not exclusive.

I very much agree that these entities are somehow real! I also assume that the one in subject has in fact made many appearances to other people. Since it didn't have great impact on me in any way that I could tell, it shouldn't be anything too strong? (I'm hoping) The way entities can reach out and find us is so intriguing. Hopefully next time I go on a travel I can find more insight on how they reach us. That would be beauty to know.

Phangz wrote:

Anonymous2
#16 Posted : 6/24/2020 5:01:40 PM
The more you know

Hello WanderingCat,

I’ve found something for you.

When I found it, I wasn’t searching for what we talked about in your thread.

I started seeing things when I’m sober. Some of them are difficult to test. Others can even be proven with a camera. There are reasons, though, I don’t want to prove them. Anyway, none of the things I can see when I’m sober is scary in any way.

A few minutes ago, I ran into a question on Quora about the third eye. I never thought it was real. I wasn’t interested in it. I still don’t know what to think about it, except for, I started to see things.

I was reading through the usual statements when people blame sex and thinking, like if they were against spirituality, instead of the main reasons the Universe exists, and when people say everything out there is white and peaceful and pure joy.

Then I ran into William Anderson’s answer. I don’t recommend you looking through his answers to other questions as he has a few disturbing images and topics there. What he wrote here is another story.

https://www.quora.com/Wh...-my-third-eye-is-opening

"What people don't know is that it's harder to close it than it is to open it. People don't ever think about it this way. What if you don't want to see and hear and know all of what it brings down on you? Believe me it's way harder to get rid of the abilities that come with it than it is to get them going in the first place."

Although I’m not aware of many new abilities yet, I already understand why people would want to not see what I’ve seen. I’m not saying I have a "third eye" or I’ve opened it. I’m only telling you, I’ve seen things.

The things I’ve seen are way too consistent and detailed to call them hallucinations without even considering other options.

"I can't believe that this kind of shit is going on and that there are these other malevolent as fuck lifeforms running around everywhere and people don't have a clue, omg we are so fucked."

It’s a vulgar summary of about twenty of my trips (of which only five were scary. Usually, I was protected.)

"Yes, there is a spirit world and a war is being waged between forces of light and darkness. There's a lot of stuff out there going on and most of it is fucking absolutely unreal. Some things are conversely quite interesting in a good way things that that you can see and do. Things that could be realized if not for the conflict that is going on. Truly mesmerizing things do exist. Not everything out there is a negative so don't take away from it this that what you come into contact with is all a nightmare. There are some things that are so beautiful or enlightening it’s just incredible. A danger lies therein. Before trying to open it, you may want to consider should you open it? You are opening you. You can't undo it totally ever."

That’s it, except for I would not put them in the groups of "light and darkness". You can’t even tell by look who is what. The most divine looking object (a throne, for example) can be a terrible shapeshifter entity who wants to swallow you. Also, there isn’t good and evil out there, at least not in the way people understand.

There are forces. There are patterns that wish to spread.

There are realities where the creation is instant. Such places may sound amazing. They tend to turn into hell dimensions. You can’t undo it, because you would need to destroy and forget something at the same moment. As far as I can tell you, they get isolated. Usually.

"Just remember the people who are opened up already sure as fuck don't want you to be. I guarantee you will find that out first. Right from the rip, when your perception begins to widen there are assholes out there you had no idea were out there but they are. I don't know what kind of life experience screwed up those folks but they will attempt to attack you."

The above is a part of the reasons I deleted about 50% of my posts. It’s also why I don’t talk about most of it anymore. There are other reasons though.

Still, I wrote on the Nexus in few threads that somehow it’s not the super sweet magical healing fairies whom I see out there.

It is war.

It may be a coincidence that today, for the first time of my life, I googled for the third eye, and you have a cat avatar with the third eye open, and in a few minutes, I find information about the things you and I saw even though I was looking for something else.

It’s a coincidence, you know.

Just like the other one thousand events were in the last few months.

WanderingCat
#17 Posted : 6/25/2020 5:50:02 PM

The White Haired Cat

Greetings again Anonymous2! Big grin

Coincidence. That's the best way of ending that. They are very much real and rather scary if you think about it. However very important at the very least.

I checked the link and read William's comment.

I've had a few occurrences of times where I believed something was working on my third eye while on DMT and Aya brew. I let the aliens use their tools and power. I find that with my progress I feel as though I'm still in a beginning stage of this process which I can hardly comprehend yet. I question turning back but I'm more driven to be a holder of this knowledge. For what I've seen so far could break a person but I realize it takes a strong being to hold such knowledge.

Saying these things makes me feel crazy but It's what I have experienced. Other people have gone through this too and for a lot longer than me.

I choose to face things that I don't understand fully because I have confidence and strength to come out of it even stronger. I accept a changing future that I may not control entirely.

Things can get very personal in this matter. I can very much understand why you'd delete posts. Once things get brought up they can get taken to a place where ridicule and negative feedback is a given. Making that remind you of "why did I even post this if people are just going to be negative about it." You feel as though your the weird one and consider to keep staying quiet.

However I like what we've done on the nexus so far. Your a big reason of broader thinking and I enjoy the things you write.

Phangz wrote:

Anonymous2
#18 Posted : 6/25/2020 11:47:16 PM
The more you know

WanderingCat wrote:
Greetings again Anonymous2! Big grin

Coincidence. That's the best way of ending that. They are very much real and rather scary if you think about it. However very important at the very least.

The second time I tried to tell my therapist what I happened to me, she told me, "these all seem to be coincidences".

I went home. I called someone. We talked about another subject. Out of the blue, she told me, "You know, some people say, God is a coincidence".

WanderingCat wrote:
Saying these things makes me feel crazy but It's what I have experienced. Other people have gone through this too and for a lot longer than me.

When I tried to discuss it with people what I saw or what I "knew" to be true, they believed I was trying to convince them I was right. However, what I did was asking for help to find a single argument about why it was wrong.

For example, I contacted someone whom I didn’t know at all beyond a single article I read from him.

https://www.dailygrail.c...genic-entity-encounters/

My email was a summary of a few things I saw on my trips and seemed related to his article. He replied only once. He didn’t write to me much. He sent me long quotes from a book about shamanism. The long quotes were all about what I was seeing that time for weeks, and about which I didn’t tell him a single word.

He also told me that the other person I was trying to reach, Ross Heaven, who had a deep knowledge of what Salvia showed me, wouldn’t answer to me as he passed away less than a year before I tried to contact him.

I know it may sound absurd that it seemed almost logical I couldn’t reach the person who might have had the deepest knowledge of what I wanted to talk about and what shook my world.

WanderingCat wrote:
I choose to face things that I don't understand fully because I have confidence and strength to come out of it even stronger. I accept a changing future that I may not control entirely.

This quality of yours is the main reason I wanted to send you a PM weeks ago. If I ever get a membership on the Nexus, it might happen in a parallel reality.

WanderingCat wrote:
Things can get very personal in this matter. I can very much understand why you'd delete posts. Once things get brought up they can get taken to a place where ridicule and negative feedback is a given.

You are correct, that’s one of the main reasons. Alone it’s already enough.

There is another though. If some of the things I saw are anyhow true, I should not discuss them here or anywhere else in public.

It took me 70-80 pleasant trips to get there when I might have been ready to see some of it. I didn’t know I was getting there. It wasn’t my plan.

There was a single exception, somewhere around my early mushroom trips but after 20-30 pharma trips when I didn’t know my optimal mushroom dosage. 3.5g GT is about twice of it. I managed to take it with about 200mg harmaline-HCL that I didn’t even put on a scale. During the onset of the trip, a friend called me. I was already unable to speak my native language. In English, I could speak a single word, "hospital".

It’s less than 200m distance and visible from my window. For hours that seemed ages, I did my best not to go there but stay alive. You can imagine.

During this trip, although I didn’t see the things I saw much later, I got insight. It was the reason I contacted David Luke.

Part of the insight was that some people might see or learn some of what I learned that day (and what I saw later) because they should help find a solution, although they can’t see all of it, otherwise, they would surrender.

Soon, I learned my friends were not amongst those people. The only one who understood me has soon disappeared. David, with or without intention, helped me a lot with those quotes.

As it was a single occasion, after a while, I moved on.

When I saw the photo you posted, you can imagine how I felt. You did it in the time when I started to see such things.

WanderingCat wrote:
However I like what we've done on the nexus so far. Your a big reason of broader thinking and I enjoy the things you write.

It’s one of the best forums on the internet. I like most of the people here. It’s cool. I wish at least one of the moderators liked me too. After a while, it feels strange to beg to the mods for the ability to PM you.

doubledog
#19 Posted : 6/26/2020 8:46:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Anonymous2, I would say that what you call coincidence, could be better understood as a synchronicity.
I believe you are familiar with that term.
It is quite typical sign of some phase of personal development.

Anonymous2
#20 Posted : 6/26/2020 10:41:15 AM
The more you know

doubledog wrote:
Anonymous2, I would say that what you call coincidence, could be better understood as a synchronicity.
I believe you are familiar with that term.
It is quite typical sign of some phase of personal development.

Hello Doubledog,

I didn’t know the word. In my native language, the term doesn’t exist. It’s strange.

A few weeks ago, I read it on Nexus. That time, I didn’t look it up. After I read your post, I did, and I found this.

It was apparent through all my life (in case I had a life in the first place. I’m not sure about it anymore). Recently, it reached a level I can explain only one way. Somehow, I’m doing it every day. The question is, how.

A few ideas:

1. I / We have the power to create and shape reality beyond imagination. But I don’t know how to use this power. My subconscious mind is doing it either by accident or by purpose, to tell me, "hey, you could do this by intention. Imagine that life".

2. I’m / we are watching a movie. Everything is pre-recorded. The future is already set. The movie includes my thoughts. Someone made it funny by placing events that correspond to thoughts. In other words, it’s hard-determinism combined with the intelligent design of life.

3. I’m alone. Everyone else is my subconsciousness. It would explain a lot of things. It’s what I almost always "knew" on my early pharma and mushroom trips. Since that, I have more doubts about it, even when I’m tripping. It brings up too many questions. The first and most relevant question is that if I’m alone, and I’m creating the world, why am I not at a female-only gods vs. demons orgy right now, and at any given moment, forever. Why would I be that stupid that I did anything else ever?

4. We are living in a simulator. It makes random thoughts come true due to bugs or a sadistic design or to test something that’s unclear to me now.

Do you have alternatives?

12NEXT