We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV1112131415NEXT»
Phalaris Project Options

dithyramb
#241 Posted : 12/8/2022 8:13:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

If you're asking me, I have not tried it yet.

BTW, hordenine is not toxic, possibly at high doses with maoi it could be but I even doubt that. As for gramine, I am not sure if it is toxic either. İn the end some grass have clearly toxic effects regardless of what is causing it, and the question is how that plays out with quidding. It's a good question and we have to try it to find out. I am tending to believe that most if not all truly toxic effects (heart pounding, unconsciousness etc) result from mixing it with an maoi. With proper preparation, the rest of the characteristic effects can be considered part of the grass experience. Hordenine is quite nice actually, gives good focus and grounding, for example. Don't approach grass as DMT. Don't approach salvia as salvinorin a . If you do, you get disharmony in your experience. One from not getting what you expect. Amd second, from creating a Frankenstein out of an organic healthy medicine, as in with smoking enhanced salvia leaf.

The plant is a whole medicine. If it really is, that is. I found brachystachys to be a true medicine with oven drying and simmering. Quidding fresh or oven dried material of brachystachys and other species is worth a try to see if they pass the medicine test. Perhaps there is a universal key to unlock all the potent grass species. Or perhaps some are just not to be ingested at all...

You need a potent grass to try quidding.
The consciousness of plants is a constant source of information for medicine, alimentation, and art, and an example of the intelligence and creative imagination of nature. Much of my education I owe to the intelligence of these great teachers. Thus I consider myself to be the “representative” of plants, and for this reason I assert that if they cut down the trees and burn what’s left of the rainforests, it is the same as burning a whole library of books without ever having read them.

~ Pablo Amaringo

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

dithyramb
#242 Posted : 12/14/2022 7:20:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So apparently benzyme's analysis showed 2,28 percent DMT (114mg in 5g) in his dried brachystachys material. İf mine was of a similar potency, 1.5g would have over 30mg DMT, which would give a strong experience. 1.5g can be enough..! My tea was prepared weakly, just simmered to 65 °C for less than 30 minutes... Will try to be more efficient next time.
The consciousness of plants is a constant source of information for medicine, alimentation, and art, and an example of the intelligence and creative imagination of nature. Much of my education I owe to the intelligence of these great teachers. Thus I consider myself to be the “representative” of plants, and for this reason I assert that if they cut down the trees and burn what’s left of the rainforests, it is the same as burning a whole library of books without ever having read them.

~ Pablo Amaringo

dithyramb
#243 Posted : 12/21/2022 11:37:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Apparently harvesting two months after sowing was not a good idea. The regrowth appears irregular and not as strong as original form before harvesting. The lesson is to not start harvesting from phalaris sowed in fall until the spring. The plant needs to develop its roots and mature in size first for sustainable harvesting...

~ Pablo Amaringo

Sidisheikh.mehriz
#244 Posted : 12/31/2022 5:56:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Am trying to think whether to write down my experience in this state while on the come down or wait till I sober up lol

Got soooooooooooo much to tell !!!

I really found exactly what I was looking for in grass really found a true ally ! A wholesome powerful yet gentle soul pure, genuine and loving.

I been smoking the extract the wrong way the whole time ...this is literally changa on its own just the full spectrum extract

I can stay in hyperspace for ever smoking this joint slowly ...even the ash is still active I just learnt never to waste a thing with this joint ...it can really last forever hahahaha. Such pleasant taste and menthol refreshing smell which I grew to love so much. Doesn't smell synthetic to me except for the burnt rubber after smell that stick around..but it's still covered up with that menthol essential oil scent that clears up my airways ... breathing felt a bit instructed at beginning but am leaning towards it being a perception rather than a physical thing.

After that initial breathing issue breathing start to feel so pleasant I start taking big lungfulls of air that heightens my euphoria and this euphoria is an orgasmic bliss that travels from my lungs to my stomach and to my groin and I clench a sudden in a while body orgasm.

It really won my heart this time around. Am not sure if it's because I smoked it slow this time or if the alkaloids ratios have changed....this aauqtica is just a cutting from the same aquatica I bioassayed first time but this feels exactly like my oral brachystachys experience with rue... VEEEERY similar.
Sidisheikh.mehriz attached the following image(s):
IMG_20221230_192502.jpg (4,740kb) downloaded 193 time(s).
IMG_20221230_195348.jpg (5,190kb) downloaded 193 time(s).
IMG_20221231_182850.jpg (3,302kb) downloaded 197 time(s).

Sidisheikh.mehriz
#245 Posted : 12/31/2022 6:03:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That loosely attached layer of paper unused to wipe whatever yellow goo that was still sticking to the shot glass and wrapped it around the joint but it apparently detached

I know I was still terrible at smoking this because the joint tip was burning with yellow flame as am inhaling. Very inefficient...yet still an improvement from last time .

Soloist
#246 Posted : 1/1/2023 1:43:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I am in the process of crafting a Điếu Cày- a traditional Vietnamese water pipe for thuoc lao (rustica tobacco), which I plan to a small test assay of some big medicine.
It’s a small amount of plant unmodified plant material and I don’t expect much but, who knows.
Your success inspires me.

downwardsfromzero
#247 Posted : 1/1/2023 2:32:54 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Sidisheikh.mehriz - was that a brachystachys extract then?

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

acacian
#248 Posted : 1/1/2023 5:46:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

dithyramb wrote:
With proper preparation, the rest of the characteristic effects can be considered part of the grass experience. Hordenine is quite nice actually, gives good focus and grounding, for example. Don't approach grass as DMT. Don't approach salvia as salvinorin a . If you do, you get disharmony in your experience. One from not getting what you expect. Amd second, from creating a Frankenstein out of an organic healthy medicine, as in with smoking enhanced salvia leaf.

The plant is a whole medicine. If it really is, that is. I found brachystachys to be a true medicine with oven drying and simmering. Quidding fresh or oven dried material of brachystachys and other species is worth a try to see if they pass the medicine test. Perhaps there is a universal key to unlock all the potent grass species. Or perhaps some are just not to be ingested at all...

This is a great point and unfortunately a lot of people don't approach the experience as such. I think its largely a byproduct of the sale of powdered bark around the world. There is a removal of the relationship with the plant.. the dmt comes across more like a product in need of purification.. rather than a capturing of the plants 'spirit'

and on that note.. i am very curious about the phalaris spirit now!
incredible work that your doing dithyramb

Sidisheikh.mehriz
#249 Posted : 1/1/2023 8:16:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Sidisheikh.mehriz - was that a brachystachys extract then?

I never been successfull with extracting brachystachys for some reason. I only had one experience with brachystachys that was wholesome I drank it's tea after a harmalas extract

This extract from last night is from an aquatica cultivar. It was 250g fresh weight in blades... Halfway dried ...a/b pulled with chloroform.

Sidisheikh.mehriz
#250 Posted : 1/1/2023 8:26:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

dithyramb wrote:
Apparently harvesting two months after sowing was not a good idea. The regrowth appears irregular and not as strong as original form before harvesting. The lesson is to not start harvesting from phalaris sowed in fall until the spring. The plant needs to develop its roots and mature in size first for sustainable harvesting...

Mine was harvested in the same early stage of growth...the stress of harvesting made them grow panicles... Not a good sign.

Have yet to harvest enough for an oral experience maybe end of January ..they're such slow growers.

Sidisheikh.mehriz
#251 Posted : 1/1/2023 5:08:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So 250g fresh weight gave me so far over 7 experiences and still have half of the joint left Very happy forgot to mention that when pulling I used chloroform which was used to pull mescaline from bredgesii it was deep yellow green colour ...washed it with concentrated lye then pulled the grass tea with it.

Am thinking If I there was some mescaline in my final grass ectract now.. because the experience is different than first extract ..it's milder more visual still powerful stuff but warmer with more love and tenderness to it. I felt safe to try a heavier toke two hours ago and it still didn't create the same frightening experience I had from last extract three weeks ago.

I feel like there might have been more DMT or NMT this time along with 5 meo.. the experience was more extended smoother warmer ...no longer an I a shockingly infinite explosion of nothingness.

The only difference with the second ectract is that the plant was left to grow beyond autumn without harvest until 5 days ago or so... I have a feeling that 5 meo is highest at the first growth after the break of summer beginning of autumn. Then the alkaloid ratio changes to a milder more pleasant soup of tryptamines with likely some betacarbolines... Because the experience was far more extended and mellowed ..

Second extract is by far my highest yeild !! I keep collecting the charred tip with all the ash and remix it with tabacco and roll it into another joint

Wish I could get some directions in how to properly vape such gooey resinous sticky extract for better efficiency...indintniwn a bong and is hard to get where am from...could the machine bottle be a suitable method for such ectract?

dithyramb
#252 Posted : 1/1/2023 5:48:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

acacian wrote:
dithyramb wrote:
With proper preparation, the rest of the characteristic effects can be considered part of the grass experience. Hordenine is quite nice actually, gives good focus and grounding, for example. Don't approach grass as DMT. Don't approach salvia as salvinorin a . If you do, you get disharmony in your experience. One from not getting what you expect. Amd second, from creating a Frankenstein out of an organic healthy medicine, as in with smoking enhanced salvia leaf.

This is a great point and unfortunately a lot of people don't approach the experience as such. I think its largely a byproduct of the sale of powdered bark around the world. There is a removal of the relationship with the plant.. the dmt comes across more like a product in need of purification.. rather than a capturing of the plants 'spirit'

and on that note.. i am very curious about the phalaris spirit now!
incredible work that your doing dithyramb

I'm not the first person to express this in this forum.

It all boils down to what you have a relationship with. In the modern world there are lots of people who develop relationships with single bare molecules.

~ Pablo Amaringo

dithyramb
#253 Posted : 1/1/2023 5:53:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
this feels exactly like my oral brachystachys experience with rue... VEEEERY similar

It cannot be exactly the same. There can be a very similar basic phalaris feeling. BTW that brachy experience of yours had aquatica and truncata in the blend if I remember correctly.

You also mention the possibility of mescaline contamination in this latest extract. The gentleness factor is suspicious as you said.

~ Pablo Amaringo

Sidisheikh.mehriz
#254 Posted : 1/2/2023 8:06:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The love and warmth was the same ...the guiding spirit was also there just as the oral brachystachys with rue.

The two may differ in visuals in fact, the extract visuals were more organic.

I don't think much of anything was left out in the grass tea after pulling with chloroform as it's a fairly non-selective solvent.. I even was successful at pulling harmala freebase with boiling hot chloroform which crystallized into beautiful needles of crystals. Harmalas are known to be poorly soluble in most solvents

justB612
#255 Posted : 1/2/2023 4:25:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Gotta say awesome stuff mates, keep up the good work!

As far as I know, you can harvest aquatica every 2 weeks in? And from what I've read "So 250g fresh weight gave me so far over 7 experiences and still have half of the joint left" so that's nice!

Anyone knows where to get aquatica seeds from? I'm gona try and hunt some aquaticas in the wild again and try and ID it!
A second chance? Huh... I thought I was on my fifth.

Sidisheikh.mehriz
#256 Posted : 1/3/2023 5:18:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

justB612 wrote:
Gotta say awesome stuff mates, keep up the good work!

As far as I know, you can harvest aquatica every 2 weeks in? And from what I've read "So 250g fresh weight gave me so far over 7 experiences and still have half of the joint left" so that's nice!

Anyone knows where to get aquatica seeds from? I'm gona try and hunt some aquaticas in the wild again and try and ID it!

It's not as simple as harvesting every two weeks. Alkaloids concentration decrease with each harvest. It's low at first harvest and highest as first regrowth. Second regrowth yeilds less than first regrowth but still higher than first harvest. Third harvest yields less than second regrowth and so on.

Have to give the grass some rest to grow back for a few weeks to a month and harvest again. This is the consensus from the literature in aquatica. Although I suspect growing in the shade gives better more consistent yeilds.

Some commercial cultivars of aquatica seeds can be high yielding and it's siblings from the same line like uneta and are mainly DMT.

Still some cultivars that were bred for low alkaloids can still yeild some usable quantities of tryptamines if fertilized abundantly, kept in partial shade and water stressed before harvest.

Plants that are free of disease and bug bites are usually higher yeilding. Abscence of pests on phalaris are a sign of high alkaloids because they are far less platable to due to high tryptamines countent ..

First regrowth is always free of pests and deseases in my experience while first growth is heavily infested. This is another sign for me that the literature is valid.

I found that extracting aquatica is far easier and more straight forward than extracting from cactus for exemple. Especially when the grass is 5 meo DMT dominant than you only need small amounts to have an experience.

Chimp Z
#257 Posted : 1/4/2023 4:15:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So happy to see more positive Phalaris medicine results from the underground!

Phalaris Aquatica cv. "Holdfast x Advanced AT" in the snow.
This is a cultivar that stays producing green growth year-round.

(picture uploaded sideways, probably too big)
Chimp Z attached the following image(s):
IMG_2310 (1).jpg (2,340kb) downloaded 112 time(s).

Sidisheikh.mehriz
#258 Posted : 1/6/2023 10:30:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I just took one bredgesii extract capsule dissolved it in formic acid solution based with lye and pulled it with chloroform. Dried the chloroform into an oil and mixed it with some tabacco to see if it was active and I indeed it was active .. but nothing like what I experienced with phalaris extract ..it was a mild experience and ended quickly.

The smoke taste was similar to ephedrine smoked with tabacco ..

Since I used chloroform which been used to pull bredgesii for pulling phalaris I wanted to test if any mescaline contamination might have effected the phalaris extract experience.

It's safe to say after this experiment that mescaline or any other bredgesii component had no effect on the phalaris extract experience.

Another conclusion is bredgesii extract smoked is just a waste of product.

dithyramb
#259 Posted : 1/6/2023 11:46:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Don't underestimate the power of synergy ;-) the raw power may have been provided by the grass and the cactus essence may have significantly altered the flavor, like making it more gentle and euphoric.

~ Pablo Amaringo

Sidisheikh.mehriz
#260 Posted : 1/6/2023 3:46:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If the synergy thing would be valid this would make for a wonderful way to mellow down a too powerful grass extract enough to enjoy it and better navigate it. Like smoked DMT with harmalas.

I just know that there is a short time window when you can vape DMT after which tolerance build up pretty quick and you can no longer reach the intensity you want from inhaling more smoke.

I was able to lunch back at will anytime I wanted. It was acumulative the more tokes I took consecutively the further it sent me out there in space...faaar into lala land

When I tried to do this with the first extract pulled with fresh clean chloroform it was rigid...like either I would get a string experience inhaling enough smoke or a threshold experience that dosen't get stronger with inhaling more tokes.

Bare in mind that the contaminated chloroform was salted with formic acid so whatever alkaloids in there has mostly migrated from the chloroform to the aqueous formic acid layer ... Am no chemist but I do understand the principles of acid base extractions. I heard some people on the nexus report pulling more mescaline from an already exhausted solvent using carbonated water (carbonic acid) to yield mescaline carbonate but I don't know...

Now I will have to pull some more full spectrum bredgesii extract then clean it with some Ice cold dry MEK to leave only the other bredgesii constituents behind which I will mix with the phalaris extract like some people mix LSA with San Pedro extract which had its mescaline removed

«PREV1112131415NEXT»