We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Whats the difference? Options

OliverJ
#21 Posted : 4/3/2020 8:22:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you all for your advice!

Last weekend I got deeper than I have ever been. But I did not reach the world of flying symbols and auras (I chickened out of your suggestion Eaglepath).

I did 4g Syrian Rue, 4g mhrb and 5g chaliponga.

There was a period for at least 30 minutes where everything "wasn't real". It was a feeling that the physical world was false.. An incredible trip. Possibly my most enjoyable and ecstatic trip to date, a euphoric state for around 5 hours Love

I now have after a day of cooking 100g caapi in the fridge and 20g chaliponga. I feel I am almost ready to take the dive and try Eagle paths suggestion.

I will keep you updated.

Gratitude to all Thumbs up

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Eaglepath
#22 Posted : 4/3/2020 7:30:10 PM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

Wow brother amazing.. Very interesting Combo! Congratulations.. Beautiful!

Yeah tell us something when you have tried that combo.. This is my recipe which I give to people in cermonies.. And for people that have been around in a lot of retreats, the jungle etc etc.. And after they have worked with me and this brew the response is usually: Ok.. SO this is real Ayahuasca haha..

When I worked alone in a sort of initiation period I worked with up to 30g Chaliponga.. But that is nothing I really would recommend.. If you are not looking for the last line on the journey haha..

Anyway good luck and looking forward for updates.. Love and blessings!
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath

PREV12