We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Whats the difference? Options

OliverJ
#1 Posted : 3/25/2020 4:34:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello fellow Nexians Love

I got a couple queries running around in my mind.

When I first ever did Ayahuasca (and therefore DMT) I had the most insane and incredible open eye visuals. I could literally see peoples auras, their energy fields. In addition, there were geometric patterns (circular triangle kinda things) floating around EVERYWHERE. It was so awesome. This was at an ayahuasca retreat.

I have done lots and lots of MHRB + syrian rue since then at amounts up to 5g of mhrb. I have now also recently tried Chaliponga (only at 5g for first run) with rue. The experience was similar (visually) to mhrb. When I do MHRB, everything becomes very and incredibly beautiful, UHD, ultra vivid (as well as having an incredible time) but I do not feel i'm anywhere near any point where i'll be seeing auras or flying symbols.

Can anyone here shed light on how or why I had those wild visuals and have not experienced anything of a similar nature since?

In addition, I read about entities on this site. My girlfriend has also experienced "entities" when tripping with me. She's met machine elves and jesters. I've never met anything of this nature. Can anybody give me any input on this? It's something i'd like to experience.

Might be worth adding I very rarely smoalk the spice, nearly always doing aya smoothies.
I also have a big old bag of yellow caapi and lots and lots of chaliponga which I will be brewing this weekend Thumbs up

Peace and love

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

dragonrider
#2 Posted : 3/25/2020 6:18:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Many people have reported that chaliponga gives a different kind of experience than mimosa or chacruna.

When a sample of chaliponga was tested by endlesness, he found no other alkaloids than DMT though.

But still people will say it is different.

A possible explanation suggested by another nexian was, that tannins present in chaliponga, cause DMT to precipitate as tannic salts. Wich could have a slightly different effect.

downwardsfromzero
#3 Posted : 3/25/2020 9:36:52 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Indeed, it's not all about the alkaloids at all. There's a whole host of other phytomolecules that may affect the experience one way or another. Besides tannins we have a vast number of possible flavonoids, plenty of which are known to affect neurochemistry one way or another. It may be, even, that the predominant organic acid, as counter-ion to the alkaloids present, affects the absorption rate of the active compounds and thus the intensity of the experience.

These are just a couple of suggestions of possibilities, one would have to look into a detailed chemical analysis of the plants concerned in order to get a better grasp of exactly what might be going on.

And then there's the question of setting, and of techniques...

β€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Eaglepath
#4 Posted : 3/29/2020 8:37:28 PM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

Jees need to disclaim this... But what you do is... and yes.. just do it! Trust me!Pleased You brew 100g of your yellow Caapi with 20g of Chaliponga (yes I know its a lot but trust me its worth it.. you only live once, and back in the days in little native villages people didnt look up dosages on internet they tried it out)

Theeen cook it for a day... minimum.. Reduce to 10cl.. Drink 5cl.. wait 30min, drink the rest. Hold this without vomiting in silent darkness.. When you feel the effect after 1 hour put on a well prepared playlist and just lay down with closed eyes and leet your body go.. dont move.. after 2 hours when you are begging it to stop.. then you can drag youself up and go out and play with your open eyes visuals auras and thingsPleased
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath

Jees
#5 Posted : 3/30/2020 11:59:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Eaglepath wrote:
Jees need to disclaim this...
Thanks for giving me the honour. Big grin Disclaimer: not for beginners, half of that will roll you already.

The moments of begging to stop, I find myself not able anymore to drag myself up and go out and play. This might be a self induced stalemate position. I think to fall over and be hurt, been there done that, really did hurt myself but luckily without lasting injury. In a group session someone fell and broke a rib. In another group session I stepped over someone and fell without any injury and having a good laugh about it, but it shows its not without risk to wander with affected balance.
If you have tips on how to proceed to actually do something when deep in, I truly like to hear about it, would love to do things if possible, this might be a terrain I have to learn more. It might be as simple as to force ones selves?
Anyone having tips, please share, thanks.

Eaglepath
#6 Posted : 3/31/2020 5:44:11 AM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

Well it's something like leaving the bed in the morning, you just have to do itPleased No but seriously you just have to be very mindful.. take control over your mind and body and take it slowly.. I'm a bit used to it doing a lot of cermonies jumping around drumming with some steady stream of medicine flowing in my veins haha... But yeah accidents happens.. But the spirit's need to play as wellSmile)

Eaglepath
#7 Posted : 3/31/2020 5:45:58 AM

And I guess when you remind yourself how beautiful the starry night is in that mode then you just can not stop yourself for dragging your ass out in the gardenSmile)

Jees
#8 Posted : 3/31/2020 6:57:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I haven't been in a santo daime session, it seems they insist on staying upright and dance and sing and build some "Firmeza" under the aya spirit, but then again I wonder if they have not doses adapted to allow for that kind of action. Anyway I'm gonna try next time to beat the immobilizing effects, just knowing it is possible works encouraging Thumbs up
I used to end up rolled under a blanket thinking "I can't get out of here, no way" Big grin

Matoskah
#9 Posted : 3/31/2020 1:12:09 PM

White bear

Being an experienced DMT user but without much expertise in the area of aya I've generally found the dosage to be the #1 factor.

As long as your technique and material is consistent you are likely to end up with consistent results. IME 5g of mhrb has never gotten me far and whether it's attributed to technique or material is always hard to tell. I do know that when I last tried aya at 10g it was a world of difference yet still not where I'm aiming at.

I'd rather get better technique before upping the dosage though to avoid wasting material.

OliverJ wrote:
nearly always doing aya smoothies
How are you doing these smoothies?
I usually just chug down a reduced brew of aya. It's not tasty but it's over in 1 sec Laughing

Eaglepath
#10 Posted : 3/31/2020 5:34:18 PM

Jees wrote:
I haven't been in a santo daime session, it seems they insist on staying upright and dance and sing and build some "Firmeza" under the aya spirit, but then again I wonder if they have not doses adapted to allow for that kind of action. Anyway I'm gonna try next time to beat the immobilizing effects, just knowing it is possible works encouraging Thumbs up
I used to end up rolled under a blanket thinking "I can't get out of here, no way" Big grin

My brew would get the whole Daime Community sit down on their asses.. This is said with humblenessLove

Quote:

Love this.. This is where real healing takes place!Love

donfoolio
#11 Posted : 3/31/2020 6:04:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jees wrote:

In effect, the possibility to stay concentrated and sing depends heavily on experience and most of the time, newbies to ceremonies finish on the floor, even if the master of the ceremony takes care about dosage.

It happens, mostly with the bottom of a bottle, sometimes they need to make a break and wait half an hour for everybody can come back to the program Very happy But yes, the brews I make with Acacia + Caapi (15 gr and 100 gr) aure quite stronger in effects thant those from Santo Daime - I take both regulary with some friends and the difference is clear, homemade brew in this range kicks almost everybody out for a while but I am still learning about the correct dosage. I like a smooth beginning, big shot, then a little shot who brings you to the peak and a third shot, but this more an anecdote.
Arthur Dee was one of the greatest alchemists of all time, not likely to his dad, I forgot his name, this small James Bond sorcerer working for the queen of a... Hail Arthur!

Eaglepath
#12 Posted : 3/31/2020 6:58:16 PM

So interesting that you mention that particular combination. I have some Acacia laying around that I haven't tried yet. My Guru Ayahuasca has been hard on me in the lately and made me stopped with all other "medicinal plants" and compounds but I thought that maybe it's ok if I use the Acacia with herSmile

As I understand then 15g you with 100g caapi seems sufficient. How do you prepare it and how do you take it? Cook together? Split the dosages? Etc etc.

dragonrider
#13 Posted : 3/31/2020 7:36:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

100 grams of caapi? Doesn't it become disorienting at such doses? My motor skills are like those of a drunken pirate on a stormy sea when i get to 90 grams.

donfoolio
#14 Posted : 4/1/2020 12:26:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

dragonrider wrote:
100 grams of caapi? Doesn't it become disorienting at such doses? My motor skills are like those of a drunken pirate on a stormy sea when i get to 90 grams.

In some sense, it what it feels like, but the angels of the army of santo daime Very happy are okay with this. In effect, I work with caapi in between 70 and 100 gr, cooking it down for several hours with acacia and changing water, changing water, changing water...

But, finally, we drink "our tea" not in "one shot", but merely in two to three doses, thats what I am talking about. I calculate one dose not in one shot, but in one ceremony, so to say, somebody could drink three cups to get in his final level. Very happy

I am really working on my intention more than on scientific papers. Sorry about that!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MS_mewemzM

edit: yes, and watch: ayahuasca in this range is sometimes hard to work with, my friends don't aprecite me everytime like a good cooker. not everybody want to breakthrough everytime...

watch it

Arthur Dee was one of the greatest alchemists of all time, not likely to his dad, I forgot his name, this small James Bond sorcerer working for the queen of a... Hail Arthur!

Eaglepath
#15 Posted : 4/1/2020 8:41:10 AM

Alright.. I will try it sometime.. 15g Acacia with 100g caapi.. Reduce to 10cl and spit it in two dosages with 30-60min between.. And then go sailing! Haha..

I leave the intentions for AbuelitaPleased

Jees
#16 Posted : 4/1/2020 6:06:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Eaglepath wrote:
Quote:
Love this.. This is where real healing takes place!Love
True!
There are also occasions I aim deliberately under that level, say 75mg FB deems oral or rectal, keeps me just under a visionary level.

Still I find myself peeping from under my blanket and perhaps able to do something but feeling no motivation to do that.

A didge, native flute, rattles, music to steam or play, all these things at hand, able to use them, but not really feeling motivated to engage with it. Just floating in that womb feeling and enjoying that. These earthly connections like being busy with stuff around me comes across disconnecting with the womb float. A kind of "I don't want to bother with all that right now" feeling, the 'nothing' feels more appealing. This happens a lot actually, not wanting to deal with this and that and stuff. It keeps me passive under my blanket, usually naked when alone to feel 'pure' and vulnerable towards the experience. A rattle, a song, really? Not interested. That kind of tuning.

Eaglepath
#17 Posted : 4/1/2020 8:01:53 PM

I know exactly what you are talking about.. She use to drop me off there every time after Ive forced the end of existence bite your own tail died and come back to life kind of experience with too much Ayahuasca full volume of music for hours.. then suddenly that space under the blanket in darkness and silence beats any other experience ever hahah so beautiful!

Eaglepath
#18 Posted : 4/1/2020 8:05:23 PM

And usually sometime after that it can be very nice to go out and get some fresh air in the night and look at the stars.. or take a walk with the dog in the woods.. magic magicSmile if you ever find yourself in Spain Jees know that you are always welcome to one of my retreats.. or to my home for a more personal session as well if you want. Blessing!

Jees
#19 Posted : 4/2/2020 5:37:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Low chance for hitting Spain soon but will keep the very nice gesture in mind Love
Future might hold unforeseen surprises, it usually does.
Haven't done groups in 2 years estimated.

Eaglepath
#20 Posted : 4/2/2020 2:01:53 PM

Anytime you are welcome..

12NEXT