We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV1234NEXT
Knock-knock Options

Anonymous2
#21 Posted : 3/17/2020 11:00:36 AM
The more you know

Anonymous2 wrote:
[quote=SinysterKyd]
I thought if there was a single forum on the internet where I don’t want to argue (in a pushy way), or we shouldn’t argue with each other using strong opinions, it’s the Nexus.

I mean, I like to argue and test my opinion and learn. The type of argument that makes the difference.

For example (not from here as I don’t want to go personal), if someone tells me, "You cannot do it with alcohol as it doesn’t kill spores", that’s constructive.

The "No, that’s totally wrong" makes me want to undo the whole story.

On the other hand, I have my impulsive moments. One after another.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Propello
#22 Posted : 3/17/2020 12:41:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Gave you an up vote, I would like to read more from you ✌️

Blessings

Anonymous2
#23 Posted : 3/17/2020 12:53:57 PM
The more you know

Propello wrote:
Gave you an up vote, I would like to read more from you ✌️

Blessings

Thank you. I wish you an amazing day.

Homo Trypens
#24 Posted : 3/17/2020 7:29:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

I'm looking forward to your second track!

I'll have to try reaper, i have it installed but not played with it yet. I have ableton live suite 9, which is amazing, but it has some limitations i don't like. No sysex (i have a waldorf micro q and some old MIDI capable effects devices), no take-recording, ...

I'm usually in chat in (european) evenings, not everyday though. Friday/saturday chat is usually buzzing.

Anonymous2
#25 Posted : 3/17/2020 8:27:24 PM
The more you know

Homo Trypens wrote:
I'm looking forward to your second track!

I'll have to try reaper, i have it installed but not played with it yet. I have ableton live suite 9, which is amazing, but it has some limitations i don't like. No sysex (i have a waldorf micro q and some old MIDI capable effects devices), no take-recording, ...

I'm usually in chat in (european) evenings, not everyday though. Friday/saturday chat is usually buzzing.

Ableton is amazing. I would be happy to use it. It’s intuitive, it has a decent GUI, and it looks a hundred times better than Reaper (and most of the DAWs).

The reason I use Reaper is that on a Mac, if you have enough plugins installed, every DAW will crash. There is no solution to avoid it but you can minimize the chance by having as few plugins in a project as possible.

In Reaper, you can make subprojects. In the main project, they behave like audio files, but you can double click on them, and they open as a full-featured project as they are independent projects. If you save them, they get re-rendered as audio automatically. Even more, you can use a compressed but lossless floating-point audio format for their "proxy" (rendered audio) file. This way, you can have your main project full of plugins. It’s similar to freezing a track but your subproject can be made of ten or twenty or a hundred tracks too.

If Reaper didn’t have this feature, or one could freeze track groups in Ableton, I would use Ableton. I already suggested its developers implement group freeze.

I built these Mixes in Live 9:

https://soundcloud.com/stareintolight/your-mind

https://soundcloud.com/s...rgalactic-allied-doctors

Asher7
#26 Posted : 3/17/2020 8:36:06 PM

Professional Tracker

Anonymous2 wrote:
Asher7 wrote:
Quote:
you might already know there are no stars.

There are no stars?

That’s valid on multiple levels.

On the highest level of existence, there is only consciousness. The world is somewhere between a dream and imagination.

But let’s not go that far. I’m writing this post on a computer. I believe I have a computer, and I’m happy about it. So, if I have a computer, why don’t we have stars?

In this Universe, only the observed exists. What is seen, felt, thought about exists. And that’s all. Quantum mechanics understood a part of it by Schrödinger’s cat and the dual split experiments. It works on the macro level too. The part of the world that’s observed gets rendered.

Right now, the stars are white dots in the sky. If you build the best telescopes, they will still be white dots. If you build a röntgen telescope, they will seem to emit röntgen rays too. If you build a starship, and you fly to a star, it might come to existence. I’m not sure it’s possible to do it as this world has certain limits for a reason.

If you understand programming, think of a fractal generator. The deeper levels are calculated only when you zoom there. They won’t be random though. There are rules on how they are calculated. The same way, if you manage to travel to a star, you won’t be a snowball there. Although you might find something unexpected.

Also, when you try to find your mislocated keyring or mobile phone, it’s interesting to understand it’s not the question where it is. It’s nowhere. The question is, where you find it.

Another example:

I don’t believe in the Moon landing. I know a few reasons why it should have been impossible. But I can’t tell you for sure it didn’t happen. Why? Because, the time they were supposed to do it, they didn’t know the reasons why it was impossible to do it. I’m still not a believer, but I can’t rule it out for the above reason.

Its recordings are fake though.

If you had two people standing beside each other and a star way out there in the sky, one person observing that star and one person not, where does that leave that star in terms of existence?

Metta-Morpheus
#27 Posted : 3/17/2020 8:48:08 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

Asher7 wrote:

If you had two people standing beside each other and a star way out there in the sky, one person observing that star and one person not, where does that leave that star in terms of existence?

Oklahoma
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

Anonymous2
#28 Posted : 3/17/2020 9:12:26 PM
The more you know

Asher7 wrote:

The star would be sad to realize the other person wasn’t interested in her. Except for if an erotic scene was going down there.

SynKyd
#29 Posted : 3/18/2020 2:12:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Anonymous2 wrote:
Anonymous2 wrote:
[quote=SinysterKyd]
I thought if there was a single forum on the internet where I don’t want to argue (in a pushy way), or we shouldn’t argue with each other using strong opinions, it’s the Nexus.

I mean, I like to argue and test my opinion and learn. The type of argument that makes the difference.

For example (not from here as I don’t want to go personal), if someone tells me, "You cannot do it with alcohol as it doesn’t kill spores", that’s constructive.

The "No, that’s totally wrong" makes me want to undo the whole story.

On the other hand, I have my impulsive moments. One after another.

I am not sure where this quote came from? Or maybe that was your point........

☮️💙🍄🔥
At the center of this existence, it is everything and nothing, all of us and each of us and none of us. My light is now lit, and it cannot be extinguished.

Asher7
#30 Posted : 3/18/2020 4:47:11 AM

Professional Tracker

Anonymous2 wrote:
Asher7 wrote:

The star would be sad to realize the other person wasn’t interested in her. Except for if an erotic scene was going down there.

Fair enough. I’m wondering, since the majority of people are not observing me on earth, does that mean I don’t exist?

This has been on my mind for a long time because I had a salvia experience a long time ago and there seems to be an outside of what we perceive with our eyes that’s hard to explain but I suspect may fall in line with this “things observed” theory. I thought maybe you could clarify some things in how you understand this current set up.

Anonymous2
#31 Posted : 3/18/2020 4:52:26 AM
The more you know

SinysterKyd wrote:

I am not sure where this quote came from? Or maybe that was your point........

☮️💙🍄🔥

Yes, it was not from here but shroomery, to avoid going personal. By the way, compared to that, the Nexus is already the Island of Peace.

Anonymous2
#32 Posted : 3/18/2020 5:07:58 AM
The more you know

Asher7 wrote:
Anonymous2 wrote:
Asher7 wrote:

Fair enough. I’m wondering, since the majority of people are not observing me on earth, does that mean I don’t exist?

This has been on my mind for a long time because I had a salvia experience a long time ago and there seems to be an outside of what we perceive with our eyes that’s hard to explain but I suspect may fall in line with this “things observed” theory. I thought maybe you could clarify some things in how you understand this current set up.

To answer your question in a more serious way, I would have to talk about the insights that were related to my deleted comments.

It’s a compromise if I answer like this:

"First, I need to know two details. 1. Are these people affected by the illusion of separation? 2. Are you?"

In quantum mechanics, it’s an issue that one can argue that Schrödinger’s cat already counts as an observer. I’m wondering why there weren’t quantum-split experiments done (about which I’m aware of) to figure it out who is considered as an observer by the Universe and who is not.

Where did you end up in Salvia? Lately, I ended up in worlds that seemed my childhood but they were not. I was not aware I was on Salvia, but I was aware I came back there from a "fake" world to reality. Moreover, I wanted to escape from there (which was real), and hide in a fake world again (like this one where we are now). And I did.

There was a single occasion when for maybe two seconds, I could see both worlds at the same time. My view was split into vertical lanes. This world, that world, this world, that world, and so on. The lanes of this world got thicker and thicker and the other lanes faded away.

It happened at the end of a trip when I was trying to find the minimal dose needed for breaking through.

Homo Trypens
#33 Posted : 3/18/2020 8:33:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

I'm listening to 'your mind' mix right now. It sounds exactly like when i still enjoyed parties <3

Edit:
I've listened to the other mix now too. It's less to my taste than the first one, but still good Smile Great to hear that Atmos track once again, been at least a decade!

Asher7
#34 Posted : 3/18/2020 8:42:36 AM

Professional Tracker

I don’t know whether the people are affected by separation but I’ve had the experience of everything being one, sort of like separate islands of the same source or multiple glasses of water with the water representing life that’s in us so I can understand the perspective.

What happened with the salvia wasn’t me transporting anywhere I was in my head but I was pulled back so instead of my vision fading into peripheral I could see a distinct border and, it’s hard to explain, do you know who Cyclops of the X-Men is? He shoots lasers out of his eyes. Picture everything you observe being like those lasers, and then there’s an outside of that which was outside of what we see, like the whole of all you observe was all within those laser beams. Like the world/universe isn’t as big and wide as it appears, it’s actually all right here close up. Sort of like VR now that I’m thinking about it. It really changed my feelings on what and how we see things and put some possible understanding to what those smart guys are saying as opposed to just being able to parrot what I read them write.

In the early days of salvia I had a lot of the jumping back to the headspace of being a young kid and even as far back as prenatal memories. It was like going back to the headspace of it, and being back at a place I had entirely forgotten about and never would have remembered without those experiences because the feel of it can’t just be remembered like we remember high school or something similar. I’ve read trip reports where other people have experienced it as well so it seems to be fairly common on some level. Being able to experience that again is one of my top things I’m most appreciative of as far as these things to because it added a quality to my life even now that wouldn’t be there had I not been given those experiences. Quite the blessing I would say.

Anonymous2
#35 Posted : 3/18/2020 10:43:15 AM
The more you know

Asher7 wrote:
do you know who Cyclops of the X-Men is? He shoots lasers out of his eyes.

Of course, I know. I felt sorry for him as he had a crush on Jean Grey, who, in exchange ***SPOILER ALERT*** / destroyed him in the movie. / ***SPOILER ALERT***

But it was always Jean to whom I could relate.

What you wrote is amazing. I want to answer. I’m at the after the peak part of my mazatapec trip. So, I need to think three times what I write down to not delete it later.

Anonymous2
#36 Posted : 3/18/2020 12:20:39 PM
The more you know

What was challenging to process in the last few months that everything I saw, felt, thought on pharma or mushrooms, appeared in front of me a few days later. I either read it, or someone told me.

It was present all my life. In my childhood, I figured out a few things that, as I learned it later, were invented by Greek philosophers.

(I am not sure anymore my childhood happened. I always thought and lately experienced that memories could be created, taken away, given back.)

I also noticed it a long time ago that what I talk about tends to happen. For this reason, I almost never say or write down the names of sicknesses, and I keep only those people in my life who can resist telling me such words.

But it was slower. Pharma and mushrooms sped up this process with magnitudes. It gets into my mind, and I read it a few days later.

One can say that it’s easy to find in the world what I look for, and believe there is a mystical reason behind it. The problem with this argument is that I bought a book months before the first pharma trip, and I bookmarked a youtube video also before, then I didn’t read and didn’t watch them. Then I got the insights. I opened the book and watched the video. My insights from the trips were in the book and the video, word by word.

This brings up at least two things. First, it invalidates the argument that “I find what I look for and believe it’s there for a mystical reason” since I had the book and the video before the experience. I just didn’t read/watch them.

The second thing is that it seems it was already there. However, as always, I found it *after* I figure out myself.

It was not only a single book and a video but everywhere. So, I wanted to do an experiment.

It seemed that I invented the core of Hinduism in two weeks without anyone ever told me about Brahman, Atman, and Maya.

Before I found the information, I called these “multiverse”, “universe/me”, “my subconsciousness”. I told my therapist and girlfriend and a friend all of it. They said, “hmm”. Or “You hallucinated”.

Then I find it all written down on Wikipedia and a single webpage (that would make a 400 pages book if printed out). The latter explicitly calls Maya the sub- (or un)conscious.

So, I read a lot of Wiki pages about Brahman, Atman, Maya. Later, I thought, “Let’s test if it really appeared there only after I found it inside me”. I checked the year 2013’s version of one of the pages. And guess what. The earlier version of the page had not less but more information than the current one. At first glance, it seems disconfirmation of the idea. But if I look at it, the same thing happened again. I found new information only after I figured it out myself. (The missing information was partially due to a misspelling of a Sanskrit word in the text that I would never notice and which leads to a wrong page now.)

Summary, the older version of the page had more information than the current one, but again, I found it only after I saw it on a trip.

Should I mention that the youtube video I talked about says that my mind can change the past, retroactively?

I went to gender-reassignment therapy. First session:

“Do you think you might be a woman?”
“No. Not at all. I’m here as I realized I am a nymphomaniac narcissistic dragon queen who is turning herself back to her true form, and I offer you to take part in the initial steps.”

She thought I was kidding, and she kept asking me why I described it with these words.

“Because she is perfect and happy alone. She needs no one, but she can love”, I said.

Later, we spent a whole session (one hour) on her asking me how I made pharma at home, and where I learned chemistry, instead of what I told her in the beginning.

I knew it, before the session, I would tell her this. I discussed it with a friend in advance. I said it because anything else seemed to be a lie.

What I didn’t tell her, only to my friends and my girlfriend that I was afraid that I would need to wake up from this dream to become that creature. I would need to regain all my subconsciousness into me to make it possible. But then, this world would stop existing. And I had no idea if I could or if I wanted to remake it.

A few days later, youtube offered me a video from Alan Watts. I had no idea who he was. I opened the video because of the image of a dark creature with a snake. That’s how I saw myself in a dozen trips. Also, it was between psytrance tracks.

And the video was telling me that God is a woman, and she is a dark destroyer of the world, and that’s okay.

I ordered DW02 from herbalistics.com.au. The next day, Australia was burning. Maybe it started sooner, but my girlfriend told me about it the next day I put on the order.

I decide to change my company’s domicile address. And the company who provided me this service for years, and existed for many years, and was much bigger than my company is, gets liquified two months later.

People with whom I stopped being in contact got “paused” on the internet. The last update about them is about the time they disappeared from my life. Not true for everyone. Only 90%. I went back to check people from high school. I spent days on it.

Should I go on?

The youtube video about changing the past (might have been the second part and I bookmarked the third part later):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oS3u2zEHq6g

The Alan Watts video I opened as I thought it was Psytrance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLg4AV60uWY

The page that says Maya is subconscious/unconscious:

http://sudhakarvreddy.blogspot.com/2018/04/

Anonymous2
#37 Posted : 3/18/2020 12:46:41 PM
The more you know

I decided to share things with you.

There was another thing I thought about telling you.

I have ADD. I hate noise. I hear everything.

Last year, they started a reconstruction next to my apartment. I have no idea what they were doing. They made noise every day.

Later, I noticed that when I was on pharma, it was always silent. The only noise that I heard during pharma was when the postman rang on the door to tell me my order arrived.

There was a period when I took pharma every day. And I noticed the construction stopped. These people always make noise in the morning to make people like me unable to enjoy freedom. I took pharma in the mornings. And there was no noise. Like if they didn’t exist when I was on pharma.

I told my friend about it. She told me, "You don’t hear it when you take drugs." Yeah. No comment.

My girlfriend told me, "You went crazy on drugs. You got addicted."

I told her, "The most important thing before you get addicted is to stock up a huge pile of what you are addicted to. I’m fine. Don’t you want to enjoy it too?"

(She is living another country though)

During this conversation, there was a huge noise on the phone. They started working on construction next to my girlfriend’s apartment.

But after that day, I had a three days break. Guess what happened.

A helicopter came to finish the work on the construction. I couldn't believe what I saw. I’m living in a rich country but it’s rich because people think before they spend the money. I could not believe it was the best offer they got. The helicopter was here for an hour.

The building to which it was lifting up items maybe three meters high. I could bring up those stones to the building on a ladder. My grandfather could walk out, collect garbage items in the forest (in another country where people throw away garbage to the forest), and build a machine that lifts items to that building. That’s how he built us a house in my childhood (dream).

This was in November.

When my girlfriend was here in December, it came again.

It was like, the first time it came to prove people really didn’t exist when I was on pharma, and then, when I had a pharma break, it came to catch up with the work. The second time, it came to show itself to my girlfriend. (I gave her pharma).

That was in December. It never came again. I would know it. I am always home (except for grocery shopping in the evening and one therapy session a month.)

Today, I decided to tell you this.

Guess what. The helicopter came again to lift up stones to a building. It came right after my first long post, and it just left.

I might share the video with one person from here to keep it on check whether I went crazy.

Anonymous2
#38 Posted : 3/18/2020 1:10:32 PM
The more you know

I’m telling people I could prove in a few lines with basic math that the relativity theory is wrong. I consider it a bold statement. No one is asking me to do it.

Maybe none of you is interested in it. It’s possible. Why not. Yesterday, my therapist also didn’t want to hear it. We agreed on finishing my therapy (except for meetings due to ADD meds once in a while).

Or, I could look at it like if the subconscious (Maya) knew I was right, and it didn’t want to hear it. It didn’t because it would fasten up the deconstruction of this world.

Once the One Consciousness figures out what’s going on, I think the deconstruction of the world begins. It can be slowed down. Maybe. If you look at the fact that humanity realized it in the last year that instead of a hundred years later, the climate crisis is here and now, and the fires at the Amazonas, and in Australia, and new the virus, what do you think, how much time is left?

As far as I can tell you, the next reality will be interesting too. And you will be part of it somehow. Don’t ask me for details. I don’t know. I don’t even think it’s written into stone.

Also, this virus might be a gift. Not the virus but the state it caused.

Humanity has got a chance to understand they shouldn’t work 5*8 hours a week. We don’t need the stores to be open all the time. Many more people could work from home and save the environment.

People should spend much more time in freedom, alone or with their loved ones, and fuck (without making even more people), meditate, paint, write, make music, watch movies, take drugs, or enjoy life the way they want.

Why the rush? Where are they running to?

This is might be a chance to prolong this world and make it a better place.

Propello
#39 Posted : 3/18/2020 1:51:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Anonymous2 wrote:
I’m telling people I could prove in a few lines with basic math that the relativity theory is wrong. I consider it a bold statement. No one is asking me to do it.

Wow, I must admit I also consider this a very bold statement, and excuse me if I have doubts. But I find it incredibly strange that the relativity theory can be proved wrong with a few lines of math. If this is the case, it is a mystery how the best mathematicians/physicians on earth is not aware of this.

So please show me the math.

Blessings

Anonymous2
#40 Posted : 3/18/2020 3:16:59 PM
The more you know

Propello wrote:

If this is the case, it is a mystery how the best mathematicians/physicians on Earth is not aware of this.

Blessings

Yeah. I had similar thoughts, right before I realized how funny this reality was.

I’ll show you the math, but let’s start from why the Big Bang is wrong. Once you disprove the concept of light, it makes no sense to talk about the Big Bang. The Big Bang a bit longer, and it’s without math.

I. Big Bang

The theory says that one day (before time), nothing exploded into everything.

How do we know it? It’s said it had to explode because the Universe is expanding. How do we know it is expanding? We know it from the redshift of the stars.

Let’s ignore that the doppler-effect wasn’t proven on the light. There were some experiments in the particle-collider. Now think of the scale on which it could be measured when light could go around Earth about eight times a second.

Never mind. Let’s say the doppler-effect works on light, and it causes the redshift.

Based on the redshift, the farther a star is from Earth, the higher speed is with which it’s flying away from us. Moreover, the speed of expansion is increasing. Besides, stars are flying away from us multiple times of the speed of the light, based on the redshift.

Some scientists even say that the light from certain stars will never reach Earth, and in the end, all stars will disappear from the sky.

The latter is violating the axiom on which the relativity theory was built. It is a hypothesis that the speed of the light between two objects is constant regardless of the relative speed of two objects. If it’s true, then the light from the star should reach us, because, at a given moment, the light is at a certain distance from us, and it’s coming at a constant speed, unrelated to our speed and the star’s speed (compared to what, by the way).

So, it should arrive. Normally, we should stop taking it seriously already here, but let’s move on.

How can the stars fly away from us multiple times of the speed of light if the speed of light is impossible to reach?

The answer is that “they are not flying away from us, but space is expanding”. So cool. What does it mean? Do the atoms get larger? No. Then, what the hell? Why cannot I have a spaceship that is flying three times speed of light, and say, “Hey, it’s just expanding, didn’t you know that? It was all in the news.”

By the way, how can black holes have a gravity field if gravity waves travel with the speed of light, but even photons cannot escape black holes?

And where is the energy coming from that makes the expansion faster and faster? Did anyone hear about kinetic energy?

Never mind.

Let’s accept what the religion says. The stars are not flying away from us multiple times the speed of light, which is said to be impossible, but space is expanding.

Good.

So, if the stars are not flying away from us, then why the hell do we see redshift, which would happen if they were flying away from us, and which was the basis of the theory of the Big Bang?

If the expansion of the space can cause redshift, then how is it different from starts flying away from us?

So, we ended up with an “expansion of space” that behaves the same as stars flying away would behave. Stars flying away doesn’t make your body grow. The expansion of space doesn’t make your body grow. Stars flying away is supposed to cause redshift. The expansion of space causes redshift. So, what’s the difference?

And, finally, how could it be even more silly?

II. Relativity Theory

The energy of light, based on relativity theory, must be either zero or infinite. You may understand it if you think if it, but here is the math.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinetic_energy

Kinetic energy:
Ek = mϒc² - mc²

mc² is the rest mass of the object. ϒ is a value that gets “infinite”, more precisely, not calculatable when the speed of the object reaches the speed of light.

ϒ= 1 / √( 1 - v²/c² )

(“√“is square root)

This is told be the reason no object can reach the speed of light. So, let’s see what happens to the photon.

If the rest mass of the photon is zero (as they say), then mϒc² - mc² will be either zero - if we allow anything multiplied by zero to be zero -, or it will be uncalculable - if we are strict.

If the rest mass is not zero, the photon cannot reach the speed of light, based on relativity, just like nothing else can.

Now, if you go outside, and you look into the Sun for a second (please wear sunglasses), tell me if you think the energy of light is either zero or infinite.

By the way, if the rest mass of the photon is zero, its energy is zero. ( E = mc² )

How can a particle have zero energy? What is it made of? Dreams? Illusions?

And if the kinetic energy is a product of the rest mass of the photon and an arbitrary value, how could it have kinetic energy with zero rest mass?

And if it doesn’t have energy, how do solar cells generate electricity?

III. Alternative

It’s easy to come up with reasonable alternatives. I consider it only a trick of the mind as light does not exist, but why not play a bit?

I say the speed of the light increases over distance. Why not? If the Universe could expand with increasing speed, then light could speed up too. In the end, it’s much better as the increasing expansion speed of the Universe violates the laws of physics, while the increasing speed of the light doesn’t have to.

Why?

Because when its speed is increasing, it’s frequency decreases. The waves get longer. So simple. And the lower frequency has lower energy. Red light has a lower energy than blue light. What is gained in speed is lost in frequency. Hence the energy remains the same. I didn’t do the math as the whole idea is a joke, but it’s already more reasonable.

And wow! We also explained the redshift.

It means the Universe doesn’t have to expand. So, we eliminated the issue with the increasing kinetic energy too.

This alternative theory took me a few minutes to come up with. You can find an infinite amount of better theories than the impossible to reach speed of the light that light can reach somehow, and the coming from the nowhere kinetic energy of the expansion of the Universe.

It’s just it’s easier to understand the whole thing is a joke.

Scientists got atoms because they asked for it. Now they are looking at them under the microscope and wondering.

Or maybe they don’t.

I am not saying Einstein was not smart. I don’t think he existed.

PREV1234NEXT