We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Did I hit the mushroom jackpot? Options

Anonymous2
#21 Posted : 4/2/2020 8:48:19 AM
The more you know

RoundAbout wrote:
Sounds like you've got things mostly figured out. Carry on talking to yourself then.

That sounds super passive aggressive; I just mean I don't feel like I'm going to contribute anything helpful, and we're already talking past one another.

If you look at your avatar, it’s normal and healthy to be passive-aggressive. Just don’t be active-aggressive, please, because such a cactus would make me run.

I did my best to answer your question, although I might have misunderstood you.

"Why is pleasantness so relevant?"

I think everything in this world should be pleasant. I think anything unpleasant should either be fixed or disappear. On the other hand, I didn’t say how relevant it was. Hence, your question wasn’t clear to me.

But youtube is full of videos like this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHeVGMlWeG0

(Warning: I stopped watching it at 3:50, and I wish I never started it.)

And "Ayahuasca: My Trip Into Hell and Back", and "Truly Hellish Ayahuasca Trips", and so. I don’t even link these videos. I searched for "ayahuasca trip", and at least half of the videos was nightmarish.

I don’t watch these because I believe a large fraction of the negative experiences are the result of watching these videos, reading such trip reports, and letting the collective subconscious of the society poison one’s mind.

It’s possible you didn’t think any of these. It’s just your question reminded me of the above. You can see, I was not sure. First, I answered with a joke.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

PREV12