We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Opinion: DMT is attractive because it gives people hope there’s an afterlife Options

AikyO
#21 Posted : 6/8/2020 10:22:00 AM

Neō KyK ĖntheŌnaut

If you want permanent neurogenesis, it's a good way though. Young spirits are still more flexible and the change is more ubiqious. But then the rigid world might be a little more hurting, might make it harder to find your base when you're shifting the entire culture on its head. But if you water that flower, no doubt it will bloom. So it might just depend what you gravitate toward, there's obviously a lot of young person doing very random things on the internet with those substances though.
安心精神芝簡単吸収前進
'''.'''''...'''''''..'~>\\\*'*¤@¤-.*;,^/ò°ò\^,,;*.-¤@¤*'*///<~'..'''''''...'''''.'''
*/(°_-_-_-_-_-_-,-:_:°_°::.:..((<u><u><u><u><u><vvv><vvv><vv><vvv>((",°^°FFF[[[--°°°___<<<```///---_°°°<<`_`_`°o°o°O°O°.°-)-(-°..°o.)°..O))°°(O°;';;'';;;''<°<°<<°°°<°°°<<<°°__-_---___---_°_°°___°°--°°_---____/__//___//__///__/_///_/_///_//o°oo°°oo°°oo°oo°°°ooo°o°o°o°o°o°°o°o°o^°^°^^°^°^°^°,,-.'''..--''__--```((-°-),-.-,,((),)(),)
.°o;;;^`^_<<<8>>>_^`^,,,O.°

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

null24
#22 Posted : 6/8/2020 4:36:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Hailstorm wrote:

I do not feel good about "psychedelics and kids" after coming across a few warnings that discourage people under 25 from trying mind-altering substances. Apparently certain mental disorders lie dormant before that age and the individual risk may not be fully known.

That is a very good point. With mental health stigmatized the way it is, often people don't get the support they need in they're early years for underlying conditions that can emerge full blown later. 30 is the age by which i understand most conditions like schizophrenia appear. But yes, you make a very good and valid point.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Duncan Disorderly
#23 Posted : 6/8/2020 6:44:03 PM

DO NOT READ THIS!

Ultimately, DMT has completely eliminated my fear of death. There is a sense the dimensions we visit are quite real.

Personally, I believe DMT exists in our bodies to help facilitate our souls to leave our body when we die.

Peace.
DD.
“Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.” -R.I.P. Terry Pratchett

GARGA BLARG BLARG!

Dharma Mantra Tantra

PREV12