We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
What are the implications for Mankind if the DMT realms are real places? Options

SickLilPsycho
#1 Posted : 2/24/2020 5:30:12 AM
DMT-Nexus member

If there are indeed entities living in parallel dimensions, who observe seemingly completely different laws of physics to our own, does this not throw on its head everything that we think we ‘know’ about ourselves and our reality?

What are the implications for science and Mankind as a whole?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

FranLover
#2 Posted : 2/24/2020 7:30:46 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

it is real because these experiences really happen.

The implications are like the implications brought on by science. Clearly something is going on here...there is a great brilliance and intelligence in the universe. This is the Field of Total Knowledge, that means knowledge concerning the Unmanifest. This is to see beyond the ilussion of reality, and to go beyond this world, and live for the purpose of the universe. To live according to nature. Then there will be peace. Then we create heaven on earth, so this is how everyone can be fulfilled and achieve their maximum cosmic pontential; unbounded brillance of consciousness of the Diamond Mind. Thats all. It means we have a purpose, a father and mother, an eternal home, the greatest inheritance, the greatest task, the greatest gift. So its a great time to be alive and to rejoice and enjoy the ancient knowledge. This has always been known, but we are lucky to know it now. Its truly beautiful...so beautiful. Its great to unlock the powers of the universe, to harness the energy of pure consciousness, true awareness, its great to know its all going to be okay. Its all going to be okay Smile That is the implication. life is not what we made it out to be. Its not manufactured by culture. Its an experience of consciousness, of Brahmaaa, of Unity; Divine plan. Good beginning, a good middle, and a good end. Great knowledge to posses, its a great direction it gives us all as human beings and it teaches how to live, what values to have, how to do the greatest good for all our well being. Its very important that we get the message and achieve our divine purpose (stop killing, stop the silliness, to grow up and be responsible for our inheritence, to unify the world and work for the purpose of Life, to spread life through the cosmos, perpetuate goodness, vibrate God consciousness, to go into the ultimate voyage of consciousness, to give a future to our children, to honor the suffering and the gkory of the ancestors. To do whats right. With great power comes great responsibility. The implication is that we are Pure. Pure in every sense. Pure emptiness. Anatmaaan. Its a great divine plan. Its beautiful.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

endlessness
#3 Posted : 2/24/2020 9:36:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Jagube
#4 Posted : 2/24/2020 11:15:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SickLilPsycho wrote:
If there are indeed entities living in parallel dimensions, who observe seemingly completely different laws of physics to our own, does this not throw on its head everything that we think we ‘know’ about ourselves and our reality?

Why would it? The existence of crocodiles in Australia doesn't throw on its head what we know about Iceland's fauna.

SickLilPsycho
#5 Posted : 2/24/2020 12:37:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I was reading last night about someone flying in these realms without wings or any means of propulsion. That alone would turn everything on its head were it proven to be real I am sure you would agree

Jagube
#6 Posted : 2/24/2020 1:05:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SickLilPsycho wrote:
I was reading last night about someone flying in these realms without wings or any means of propulsion. That alone would turn everything on its head were it proven to be real I am sure you would agree

If you define "real" to include those realms, then we know little about reality and there is nothing to turn on its head to begin with.

If you define "real" not to, then whatever is possible in those realms has no bearing on what we know about reality.

dreamer042
#7 Posted : 2/24/2020 2:13:57 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

SickLilPsycho wrote:

Millions of people do this every night in the dream space. I wouldn't consider that to be a particularly ontology shattering experience.

Check out those links endlessness posted. People far moar intelligent than I have delved deeply down that rabbit hole. Thumbs up
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

AikyO
#8 Posted : 2/24/2020 2:39:59 PM

Neō KyK ĖntheŌnaut

The post of Enthropymancer that was linked above says it all very succinctly. Not useful.

But people keep coming back to this idea of experiencing lifeforms outside our realm and outside the body so maybe it would be more meaningful considering why we come back to those ideas, what they represent, what is the mischievous plan of our perceptions and what is translated about how we view ourselves and the world. Sometime we make big deal of simple things yet the simple things, the more grounded and grounding things, have their own unparalleled complexity and a world of their own.

But yeah, real places. Yet if these experiences would be observed from a seemingly completely different point of view the outcome would be a novel understanding of those experience, a new mythos. So take it backward "Science and Mankind as a whole" are the consequence, the dream out of the box, maybe.
安心精神芝簡単吸収前進
'''.'''''...'''''''..'~>\\\*'*¤@¤-.*;,^/ò°ò\^,,;*.-¤@¤*'*///<~'..'''''''...'''''.'''
*/(°_-_-_-_-_-_-,-:_:°_°::.:..((<u><u><u><u><u><vvv><vvv><vv><vvv>((",°^°FFF[[[--°°°___<<<```///---_°°°<<`_`_`°o°o°O°O°.°-)-(-°..°o.)°..O))°°(O°;';;'';;;''<°<°<<°°°<°°°<<<°°__-_---___---_°_°°___°°--°°_---____/__//___//__///__/_///_/_///_//o°oo°°oo°°oo°oo°°°ooo°o°o°o°o°o°°o°o°o^°^°^^°^°^°^°,,-.'''..--''__--```((-°-),-.-,,((),)(),)
.°o;;;^`^_<<<8>>>_^`^,,,O.°

dragonrider
#9 Posted : 2/25/2020 5:21:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I don't think there are any direct consequences as long there is no solid evidence of their actual existence.

If these places would indeed be real, then one of the implications would be that counsciousness is capable of crossing boundaries that anything else in our material world can't cross.

It very much seems to be the case that the existance of these places can never be proved. Wich suggests that, if these places would be real, they would be completely separate from our reality. It would not be possible to send anything from one reality to another. No physical objects. No signals. Nothing that we consider information.

Except counsciousness.

Maybe that would suggest that counsciousness has to be the foundation of reality itself: The only way for counsciousness to be able to travel from one reality to another, is when these realities do have something in common. But the only thing they seem to have in common is counsciousness itself. Nothing else.

strtman
#10 Posted : 2/25/2020 5:47:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Did Americans made it to the Moon? Or is it a hoax? As with everything in life, your reality is what you believe it to be.

Quiet the mind and the soul will speak

FranLover
#11 Posted : 2/25/2020 6:14:05 PM

dragonrider wrote:
I don't think there are any direct consequences as long there is no solid evidence of their actual existence.

If these places would indeed be real, then one of the implications would be that counsciousness is capable of crossing boundaries that anything else in our material world can't cross.

It very much seems to be the case that the existance of these places can never be proved. Wich suggests that, if these places would be real, they would be completely separate from our reality. It would not be possible to send anything from one reality to another. No physical objects. No signals. Nothing that we consider information.

Except counsciousness.

Maybe that would suggest that counsciousness has to be the foundation of reality itself: The only way for counsciousness to be able to travel from one reality to another, is when these realities do have something in common. But the only thing they seem to have in common is counsciousness itself. Nothing else.

This has been known by the wise of all ages; consciousness is the totality. very well understood comsmology and science and knowledge; ancient, eternal, appreciated only by the wise
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

FranLover
#12 Posted : 2/25/2020 6:17:41 PM

strtman wrote:
Did Americans made it to the Moon? Or is it a hoax? As with everything in life, your reality is what you believe it to be.

Reality means the state of things as they actually exist, as opposed to an idealistic or notional idea of them.

Belief means an acceptance that a statement is true or that something exists

believing in reality are the same thing. This is known as truth. Not a personal truth, not your truth nor mine, but the truth, which stands by itself, which can not be destroyed, which is actually imperceptable, beyond the infinitude of space, beyond the infinitude of consciousness, beyond perception and sensation, beyond the scope of conjecture

Icyseeker
#13 Posted : 2/26/2020 6:32:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Screw the implications for humanity. What does it mean to you? Does it throw your whole conception of reality on its head. If so good. Ultimately we are all on a separate journey with brief visitations with others. What matters is what you know and what you choose to do with the knowledge.
May wisdom permeate through your life.

"What is survival if you do not survive whole. Ask the Bene Teilax that. What if you no longer hear the music of life. Memories are not enough unless they call you to noble purpose." God Emperor Leto ii

"The only past which endures lies wordlessly within you." God Emperor Leto ii

FranLover
#14 Posted : 2/27/2020 11:34:13 PM

Icyseeker wrote:
Screw the implications for humanity. What does it mean to you?

you are humanity

dragonrider
#15 Posted : 2/28/2020 9:09:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Icyseeker wrote:
Screw the implications for humanity. What does it mean to you? Does it throw your whole conception of reality on its head. If so good. Ultimately we are all on a separate journey with brief visitations with others. What matters is what you know and what you choose to do with the knowledge.

What if i said that to me it means there has to be something good.

That for me, if any of these places would be real, it is inconceivable that there would be any of these universes, realities, not even one, that does not have even a nanogram of goodness into it somewhere.
Even the very darkest.

There is always at least some sort of goodness, in any of them.

So there has to be something good.

FranLover
#16 Posted : 2/28/2020 9:56:43 AM

To those who wish to learn on the subject, look into NDE's, familiarize yourself deeply with the literature and science of NDE's. Familiarize yourself with the literature and practice of Lucid Dreaming--familiarize yourself with what the shamans have understood, with what the buddah has understood, with all the esoteric knowledge--then one will look differently at these things. Whats more, nothing is more important than leaving society, being in nature isolated, and looking at nature deeply--then one understands what is going on in the world.

Icyseeker
#17 Posted : 2/28/2020 2:23:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

FranLover wrote:
Icyseeker wrote:
Screw the implications for humanity. What does it mean to you?

you are humanity

If all other humans on earth died I guess. Cool Humanity to me means the collection of all current living human beings. I am a subset of humanity.

"What is survival if you do not survive whole. Ask the Bene Teilax that. What if you no longer hear the music of life. Memories are not enough unless they call you to noble purpose." God Emperor Leto ii

FranLover
#18 Posted : 2/28/2020 7:36:59 PM

You have not understood me. Oneness is more than a theory or concept. The one represents the whole. "made in his image' one represents the whole. This is the principle in dynamism. Not only are you the collection of all human beings of the present, but are the collection of all beings of the past and of the future. This is what dmt has taught me.

When the male has sex with the female he is re reborn through her. This is a genetic copy. At the core, all genetic copies are the same, sharing 96% of the same genes with any other animal or fruit. There is an illusion of seperateness, of individuality. This is knowledge of: Samadhiii...transcendant consciousness, unified field of consciousness. its wise. but is it a mere concept, nothing more? not real? Agree or disagree, I dont argue the point, merley present it, but this is what one meant figuratively.

Icyseeker
#19 Posted : 2/29/2020 9:51:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You have not understood me either. I can recognize oneness or rather to me a awareness that permeates through all things filling them up and watching them play. But I still make the distinction of referring to myself as a entity in relation to humanity. If I did not do this nothing would make sense. Reality is meaningful to me when I see parts of myself interacting with other parts of myself.

FranLover
#20 Posted : 3/2/2020 4:27:40 AM

Love language is really something. Of course we make the distinction between the one and the all, of course we organize our minds in the way which most grounds us, of course we are having an intelectual conversation because our minds gravitate towards pleasure. At the end of the day after all language is broken down, all I want to express and communicate to you is that I love you my friend Smile

12NEXT