We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
GT on whole oats. Options

SynKyd
#21 Posted : 3/18/2020 9:41:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Did you put it on dry or prep it in any way? Post a pic if you can.
At the center of this existence, it is everything and nothing, all of us and each of us and none of us. My light is now lit, and it cannot be extinguished.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Yugambeh
#22 Posted : 3/20/2020 9:11:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SinysterKyd wrote:
Did you put it on dry or prep it in any way? Post a pic if you can.

I made it moist, and ran it in the microwave oven on full heat for 2 minutes.

Mycelium is coming through slowly now.

Yugambeh attached the following image(s):
D0129F95-2916-4174-BF63-AD7D0B44DA5A.png (5,528kb) downloaded 70 time(s).
I am like a white cloud with no destination, I place goals to trick myself in believing I have somewhere to arrive, everything is a successful goal when I realise I have already arrived.

SynKyd
#23 Posted : 3/21/2020 12:37:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That surface looks pretty dry, probably need to mist it so that you have fine beadlets that will evaporate in a day. Mist once a day and skip misting if it’s damp, and just wait. It looks decent you should get something from that.

Very happy
At the center of this existence, it is everything and nothing, all of us and each of us and none of us. My light is now lit, and it cannot be extinguished.

Yugambeh
#24 Posted : 3/21/2020 4:20:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SinysterKyd wrote:
That surface looks pretty dry, probably need to mist it so that you have fine beadlets that will evaporate in a day. Mist once a day and skip misting if it’s damp, and just wait. It looks decent you should get something from that.

Very happy

I have a mini humidifier/mist machine I use a couple of time/day, but it dries out really quick. The house and climate is very dry.

/Y

I am like a white cloud with no destination, I place goals to trick myself in believing I have somewhere to arrive, everything is a successful goal when I realise I have already arrived.

SynKyd
#25 Posted : 3/22/2020 2:21:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So that’s open air fruiting with a room humidifier?

Unless you’re using a mini greenhouse it will be tough to maintain the humidity you need for pins without a lid on that, just barely cracked for air exchange is best.

Yugambeh
#26 Posted : 3/23/2020 12:25:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SinysterKyd wrote:
So that’s open air fruiting with a room humidifier?

Unless you’re using a mini greenhouse it will be tough to maintain the humidity you need for pins without a lid on that, just barely cracked for air exchange is best.

The box is in a fruiting bag with a tyvek filter patch on.
I open the bag up slightly and use the room humidifier.

/Y

SynKyd
#27 Posted : 3/23/2020 2:53:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That makes sense-

Yugambeh
#28 Posted : 3/23/2020 4:59:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SinysterKyd wrote:
That makes sense-

It is extremly slow growing, not much is happening now. The myce was slow in the jar too.

/Y

PREV12