We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT
PanoraMIX european a/b Options

panoramix
#1 Posted : 1/18/2010 2:10:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wiki

'''This is a a/b for the europian pips who whant some jimjam but do not have d-limo.
its a very simpel and high yeild tek Very happy'''

materials_list

* 100g [[MHRB]] (powdered)
* 1000ml [[Distilled water]]
* 300ml [[Naptha]]
* 15g [[Citric acid]]
* 92g [[NaOH]] (Lye)
* 400ml [[5% Vinegar]]
* 30ml [[10% Ammonia]]
* coffee filter/filtration system

== Steps ==

=== Step 1 ===
Take 100gr bark and soak in 400ml vinegar for 4 days. Shake every time you come by it. add a bit(15gr) of citric acid to the seaking bark for a more yeild.

=== Step 2 ===
Make a basic solution of 500ml distilled h2o and add 96gr NaOH to it. Do this slowly.

=== Step 3 ===
Add the basic solution to the bark and vinegar mix.
add some warm extra d-h2o the the mix. to top it of

=== Step 4 ===
Stir very well until no saturation is present.

=== Step 5 ===
Warm up your naptha and add 100ml to the based mix

=== Step 6 ===
Mix it very well for 10-15 minutes and let it settle for 5minutes and pull

=== Step 7 ===
Do step 6, 6 times (let the last pull sit for 24 hours)

=== Step 8 ===
Evaporate the naptha, or evap 50% and freezz pricp.

=== Step 9 ===
Put the spice in a filter and pour ice cold ammonia over it do it slowly, and the ammonia must be very cold.

=== Step 10 ===
Let it dry and you will have very pure crystals and jungle spice.Very happy

if you do more pulls evaporate it separately from the rest.

P.S. Step 9 is not really necessary.

==re-xtalize==

make some hot naptha.
put your spice in a small shott glas and set it in a hot water bath ad some hot naptha until all spice is desolved. ad a bit of boiling water to the spice naptha mix put it in the freezer and let it sit for a while. when u get it out off the freezer the frozen water wil contean goo and the rest is spice.
"note" do not ad to much water.

== Tips ==
Let the last 3 pulls sit for 24 hours to get some nice jim-jam. Keep it warm in a hit water bath. Very happy
Panoramix, the honorable druid. With his golden knife he cuts his herbs, with which he prepares his famous magic potion.

And he knows many other secret recipe,,,

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Shadowman-x
#2 Posted : 1/18/2010 10:20:23 PM

x-namwodahs

Senior Member | Skills: Relationship & emotional support/counselling

AWESOME I'M TRYING THIS!!!!!! Smile
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Jorkest
#3 Posted : 1/19/2010 6:31:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

helll yea man...this is basically how the BLAB came to being...psy was using naphtha instead of d-limo to pull so glad you got great yields..i really think the acid soak is KEY
it's a sound

State of the Mind
#4 Posted : 1/19/2010 6:41:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Does A/B increase yield that much?? compared to STB?

Or is A/B better due to not having to have to use as much NaOH therefor working with lower pHs?
People spend their lives searching for perfect moments and fail to see, that there are many unappreciated perfect moments everyday that are overlooked.

SnozzleBerry
#5 Posted : 1/19/2010 7:51:22 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Jorkest wrote:
helll yea man...this is basically how the BLAB came to being...psy was using naphtha instead of d-limo to pull so glad you got great yields..i really think the acid soak is KEY

hahaha, very interesting, it appears I've been doing an B,(not quite so)L, AB since day one, extended crockpot acid soaks seemed like a good insurance policy since the beginning. I feel specialVery happy

Acid soak is definitely key
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

panoramix
#6 Posted : 1/20/2010 2:30:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i did one with a acid cook an a acid soak the soak worket alot bether soi tink soak is a key to
gred u like it all.

greeder pano
Panoramix, the honorable druid. With his golden knife he cuts his herbs, with which he prepares his famous magic potion.

Pandora
#7 Posted : 1/29/2010 1:14:08 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Hi Guys,

Thus far I have been a strictly STB girl . . . but I was in the chat room when you (panoramix) posted your news about the fantastic yield . . . Anyway, I decided to give this a try.

Well, my MHRB has been shaken/soaking in the vinegar for four (4) days now and I would like to move on.

But, the solution does not want to settle. There are about three (3) layers of various densities of "foam" and a center layer of liquid.

I am attaching a photo. I apologize about how poor the quality is - all I had was a cell phone.

Any advice/guidance would be welcome.

Feel free to PM me.

Peace & Love,
Pandora
Pandora attached the following image(s):
acidbath.jpg (56kb) downloaded 1,181 time(s).
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

panoramix
#8 Posted : 1/29/2010 2:12:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hola

it looks great exept for the poor quality pic Razz

just @ your base and sture it until no saturation is seen Very happy

greedr panoramix

biohazard72
#9 Posted : 1/29/2010 6:29:36 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Wait, I'm confused - how do you get jungle spice/jimjam without xylene or d-limo? I thought you couldn't pick it up with naphtha.

Trickster
#10 Posted : 1/29/2010 6:59:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expert

panoramix wrote:
Wiki

materials_list

* 400ml [[Vinegar]]

Sometimes vinegar comes in different concentrations - 10%, 9%, 5%. Which one did SWIY use? What PH SWIM should be aiming at?

panoramix wrote:
Wiki

* 30ml [[Ammonia]]

Please be more specific. What ammonia?

panoramix wrote:
Wiki

== Steps ==

=== Step 1 ===
Take 100gr bark and soak in 400ml vinegar for 4 days. Shake every time you come by it. add a bit(15gr) of citric acid to the seaking bark for a more yeild.

Can SWIM cut 4 days to 1 day if she stirs the solution with a magnetic stirrer at high RPM at 45-50C?
Do not seek the truth, just drop your opinions.

Trickster
#11 Posted : 1/29/2010 7:39:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expert

Pandora wrote:

I am attaching a photo.

Strange.

My MHRB soaked in vinegar & citric acid looks very different.
Trickster attached the following image(s):
MHRB&Vinegar.jpg (225kb) downloaded 1,156 time(s).

panoramix
#12 Posted : 1/29/2010 8:33:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hola

whell i use 5% vinigar and 10% ammonia, the PH im aiming for is ± 2ph
about the pict if u sheake the botle it wil fome abit this wil not satle down very easy.
i alwease have fome on my acid soak.

about the 4 day soak its nesesery it wil give much more spice than acid cook, so you can cook but it wil fuck up your yeild.

if you have more questions please ask

greeder
panoramix

panoramix
#13 Posted : 1/29/2010 8:41:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

biohazard72 wrote:
Wait, I'm confused - how do you get jungle spice/jimjam without xylene or d-limo? I thought you couldn't pick it up with naphtha.

whell if u have some verry hot naptha and ceap it worm for a day or 1-2 it wil pull more alks than onley spice it wil pul jungle to. the naptha wil by red. for the jimjam to com out jou wil need to evap it all and clean it abit and you wil have nice jimjam.Very happy

endlessness
#14 Posted : 1/29/2010 10:01:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

panoramix wrote:
biohazard72 wrote:

whell if u have some verry hot naptha and ceap it worm for a day or 1-2 it wil pull more alks than onley spice it wil pul jungle to. the naptha wil by red. for the jimjam to com out jou wil need to evap it all and clean it abit and you wil have nice jimjam.Very happy

well the thing is that naphtha is usually a mix of hydrocarbons... but AFAIK, it is usually very non-polar, mostly aliphatic hydrocarbons that do NOT pull jungle spice no matter how long they stay or how hot they are.. It is possible your naphtha contains small amounts of aromatics like xylene, so then it would pull jungle, but otherwise it shouldnt. The naphtha SWIM found in hardware stores elsewhere in europe, for example, had some aromatics, but in chemical supply stores they were pure.

Trickster
#15 Posted : 1/29/2010 10:03:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expert

Hi Panoramix,

Thanks for your help.

panoramix wrote:
hola

whell i use 5% vinigar and 10% ammonia, the PH im aiming for is ± 2ph
about the pict if u sheake the botle it wil fome abit this wil not satle down very easy.
i alwease have fome on my acid soak.

OK. SWIM will check the Ph.

SWIM's worried about the color. After soaking MHRB in vinegar and citric asid she's got purplish-orange color, very different from Pandora's almost black color.

Pandora's color is what SWIM's used to have in Noman's STB tek after combining MHRB and basified water.

panoramix wrote:
about the 4 day soak its nesesery it wil give much more spice than acid cook, so you can cook but it wil fuck up your yeild.

SWIM thought that constant stirring at high speed and higher temps may reduce the necessary 4 days soak to, say 1 day.

endlessness
#16 Posted : 1/29/2010 10:13:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Indeed stiring and higher temperatures will make the extraction more effective..

dmt salts in solution should be pretty stable to heat... I've never seen any test showing heat to reduce the yield (just notice how ayahuasca uses plenty of heat, as well as all sorts of A/Bs around. Also SWIM did side-by-side no-heat STBs compared with A/Bs and it yielded the same), so I would say its pretty if you want to use magnetic stirrer and heat Pleased

Trickster
#17 Posted : 1/29/2010 10:36:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expert

endlessness wrote:
Indeed stiring and higher temperatures will make the extraction more effective..

dmt salts in solution should be pretty stable to heat... I've never seen any test showing heat to reduce the yield (just notice how ayahuasca uses plenty of heat, as well as all sorts of A/Bs around. Also SWIM did side-by-side no-heat STBs compared with A/Bs and it yielded the same), so I would say its pretty if you want to use magnetic stirrer and heat Pleased

Thanks a lot. SWIM told me that she went off to turn up the heat.

What is the ideal Ph for the basified solution? SWIM's heard that 11.0 is OK. Too much?

endlessness
#18 Posted : 1/29/2010 10:43:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

from 11 up... less than 11 is not good. It can't be ' too much' , as a higher pH will only help in preventing emulsions, breaking the bark and making sure the dmt is in freebase form. The only problem of a higher pH is being more dangerous if it spills, remember to use safety goggles Smile

panoramix
#19 Posted : 1/30/2010 12:38:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

thenkx endlessness

for your commid i do not use head/acidcook becouse the mhrb wil cook to my pan so it wold lose yeild but stil thenks foor the info i wil set i in the radiator in my cithen foor a bit of heed Very happy

for the naptha junge part my napha conteans ±99% Haptaan
so i tink thats wy i pull jungle
greeder panoramix

panoramix
#20 Posted : 1/30/2010 12:46:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

[quote=Trickster]Hi Panoramix,

Thanks for your help.

Quote:

SWIM's worried about the color. After soaking MHRB in vinegar and citric asid she's got purplish-orange color, very different from Pandora's almost black color.

Pandora's color is what SWIM's used to have in Noman's STB tek after combining MHRB and basified water.

dark red is a good color but i think pandora's hese dark red to but is a por qualetie pic i tink ist like that.Very happy

greeder pano

123NEXT