We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hi all. Im newbie Options

VibeSurfer
#1 Posted : 12/22/2019 5:00:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi there! I've smoked CBD flowers before. They're neat, but I like tinctures better.

"It was altruism, not violence or force, which associated our higher cortex. Our intent is to awaken that memory." - Indigo

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

FranLover
#2 Posted : 12/22/2019 10:20:22 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Yep, its the best thing since sliced bread !
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence β—‹ Shiva β—‡ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving β™‘See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.β™‘
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

FranLover
#3 Posted : 12/24/2019 9:59:16 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

ricardo420 wrote:
I have anxiety and my doc just advice my CBD oil or flowers. I never smoked before. And I don't know what is this.

If you've never smoked before then eat it. Its cannabis flowers but they have little to no THC so you dont get high you only get the body relaxation and the easiness of mind. Its not psychedelic, its only medicinal.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence β—‹ Shiva β—‡ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving β™‘See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.β™‘
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

SynKyd
#4 Posted : 1/9/2020 4:24:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

FranLover wrote:
ricardo420 wrote:
I have anxiety and my doc just advice my CBD oil or flowers. I never smoked before. And I don't know what is this.

If you've never smoked before then eat it. Its cannabis flowers but they have little to no THC so you dont get high you only get the body relaxation and the easiness of mind. Its not psychedelic, its only medicinal.

Well eat a gummie or some tincture, don’t eat the flowers.

Twisted Evil

My shop was just gifted some flower by a local grower trying to get us to carry his product, trying it tonight. I use a CBD tincture daily and it really helps my body aches and pains.
At the center of this existence, it is everything and nothing, all of us and each of us and none of us. My light is now lit, and it cannot be extinguished.

houseofbeloved
#5 Posted : 1/27/2020 12:40:48 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello there! I am also a newbie to the site: welcome!Big grin I have used CBD for years. I also give them to my son who struggles with anxiety. The best way to take them are in gummies or treats. They also have patches which give you a slow release, something ideal if you are trying to manage symptoms that can be triggered all day. Some CBD's are better for anxiety than others, try referring to this guide and do a bit of research https://americanmarijuan...-and-depression-reviews/ . For my son it was all about finding the right CBD to relieve those GAD symptoms. Sending Love and Light!Love